Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG ┤▒├ WRRECT ┤▒├ come chat any time! ┤▒├ games, art, prizes, discussion...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 13:48:35 )
Good morning Seb - how are you?

LOL! Why AMA because of the older folks? Or because of the younger (reckless) folks? Or both?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 13:49:36 )
This is exactly

Because of all the retirement homes and elderly folks.

what you think it is.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 13:50:16 )
"I will be kind and I will be sweet,"

I'm sleepy =v=
Woke up a couple times anticipating my alarm, and also my cat was yelling because my roommate and/or grandpa were up.
How are you??

"If you stop staring straight through me."

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 13:58:30 )
lol - I figured that's where you were going with that. But it's not like everyone in Florida is old either

Oh waking up anticipating the alarm is not a fun feeling. I'm sorry. Are you ok otherwise?

I'm still groggy, actually, although I've had one cup of coffee so far.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 14:02:51 )
This is exactly

I did have a young guy come in and try to weird me out with a movie he picked out. Lol it's hard to weird me out.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 14:07:58 )
So this happened already? (what I assume to be autocorrect is not your friend with your last post)

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 14:09:31 )
This is exactly

Yeah it happened a few days ago. Not a friend, a customer.

Lol he bought a vhs with a suggestive title and cover art.

what you think it is.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 14:11:54 )

I'm doing good otherwise! Worried about the election results, but other than that, pretty okay. Might do some DV dailies while I'm waiting 'cause I got up way too early to get ready lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 14:15:43 )
AMA, I was saying that autocorrect was not your friend because it garbled just enough of your post to make the meaning a little questionable.
You think this guy bought the movie just to weird you out?

Seb, I'm happy to hear you're doing well today. There's nothing we can do about the election right now except try to keep our sanity individually and as a nation while they continue to count, and then, inevitably, recount at least once. We did what we could do - we voted.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 14:17:20 )
I need to take care of the dogs who are whining to eat and go out. I'll be back soonish. :3

And ewwww, this coffee (different brand from my last cup) is pretty bad. Ick.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 14:18:17 )
This is exactly

@Wildfire: Lol no. He made a comment.

what you think it is.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 14:18:40 )

I couldn't vote, because my grandfather wouldn't let me for some reason..? I have my suspicions, but they'll stay suspicions because I don't want to bring up politics with him. My aunt offered to take me and then got snappy with me because I told her I wasn't registered because grandpa wouldn't ever take me to vote - if she wanted to ensure I could vote, she should've offered BEFORE. She kind of guilt tripped me about "the gays losing their rights" (I'm bi and trans..??? not sure what she was trying to achieve). I guess the guilt tripping worked because I feel AWFUL about it.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 14:21:43 )
This is exactly

He saw me notice the bewbs on the video, made a comment, with a smirk of 'hey I like weird things'. And I too like weird things lol.

what you think it is.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 14:22:14 )

@0v7: I didn't get to vote one year because the polls messed up my polling place. Registered 4 times in 4 different ways and they still didn't change my address. This year I didn't vote because I couldn't make sense of the online option at all. Never received a mail in one and had the kids all day.

Don't feel bad. <3

Oh also I'm bi to but my mom doesn't believe me.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 14:23:18 )

Did you comment about them after that? I woulda said something like huh needs better lighting or something xD critiqued the cover as a response

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 14:24:01 )
This is exactly

I said something about liking things like that too.

what you think it is.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 14:25:27 )

@Shadami: I think my grandfather didn't let me vote because he knew I'd vote blue :/ I wish I pushed it more but I'm afraid that he wouldn't respond well.
I just wish my aunt didn't guilt trip me about the loss of LGBT rights 'cause.. I'm LGBT, disabled, and an indigenous Mexican. She's not any of those things. >_>

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 14:40:28 )
@Another Movie Addict: LOL. To weird you out or to take away some of his own unease in buying the thing, probably. He sounds creepy, tbh.

@0v7: That's unfortunate, but there's nothing to be done about your voting or not right now. Don't let your aunt get the better of you - you're right, if she was so interested in helping you vote, it's a process that should have started several months ago. But we as a country voted. Now we wait.

-waits for my son to put on shoes so he can help me with the dogs-

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 15:05:00 )

I saw somewhere that 4th place with something like 400k votes was "neither of these idiots, okay next."

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 15:09:59 )
Keep seeing posts about awaiting the next civil war (because I guess whoever wins, there will be upset) and I'm like...??? wut??
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.