Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG ┤▒├ WRRECT ┤▒├ come chat any time! ┤▒├ games, art, prizes, discussion...

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 16:43:38 )

@Wildfire: I saw some staff member mention that it isn't to long now. I forget where I saw it or what the exact phrasing was xD

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 16:44:34 )
This is exactly

A nap does sound good to me.

what you think it is.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 16:44:59 )
@Another Movie Addict: I vote nap.

How is everyone this morning? c:

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 16:45:01 )
@Shadami: for the event to really start? that's good to know - thanks!
How are you today?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 16:45:18 )

@Wildfire: it's going lol. I'm just glad the government is enacting more control. People have been so casual about the pandemic here, we need strict rules.
Do you know why it takes so long for the US to declare a winner? In the UK we know the results by the next morning.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 16:48:13 )
@sunny: Partly because we're just so damn big and every state does things a little bit differently, partly because of our system, partly because the results so far appear to be really close so there's room for error and they're trying to avoid that (presumably) and partly apparently we have to be in-fighting about everything all the time... imo.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 16:52:38 )

@Wildfire: oh I see. I imagine it's really tough to count votes when every state does it differently. I didn't know that.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 16:52:58 )

@Wildfire: yup :D
I'm doing pretty good. It's a warmer day so I'm hoping to get a load of laundry done today. We don't have a dryer yet. Just a clothes line xD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 16:53:49 )
omgoodness, this thread is poppin'.
I spaced out into my cup of coffee and looked up and there's like 4 more replies. XD

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 16:56:15 )
"I will be kind and I will be sweet,"

I need coffee.... =v=

"If you stop staring straight through me."

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 16:58:53 )
Me too. I slept weird and now my side feels wonky. My husband made coffee this morning, I'm not complaining. BUT.. he used his favorite coffee grounds and I'm not a fan. lol. so bitter.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 17:02:49 )

I hate coffee that's too bitter lol
I usually like Starbucks grounds but they didn't have any in decaf so I got Dunkin Donuts.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 17:06:02 )

I don't like coffee at all. I had a monster. Hahah

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 17:08:37 )
@0v7: If you ever see the Hawaii brand. Kaui coffee co- morning blend, it's pretty smooth. That's my current favorite. C:
I love coffee. I cycle through favorites pretty regularly.

@Shadami: I hated coffee until my kids were 2 1/2 and 3. I only drank Mountain Dew. lol. I cut out mountain dew for health reasons and switched to coffee.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 17:11:16 )

@Koah: I'll keep an eye out for it :0
Do they have decaf versions available? 'cause normal coffee makes my heart go Too fast lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 17:12:58 )
@0v7: I think so. C: How's your week going?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 17:14:41 )

@Koah: It's been better than last week - cat got taken to the vet yesterday, I have a doctor appointment tomorrow.. things could be better, but! I'm feeling okay, despite the election looming over my head. How about you??

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 17:19:53 )

I need my coffee to be extremely sweet which btw I should make some soon.
My brother loves his bitter coffee and I will never understand why...

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 17:23:42 )
@0v7: Any updates on your kitty? :c I wish you luck with your appointment tomorrow. I woke up to having had my husband on my computer. So when I switched it on from sleep mode, there was a bunch of videos up of election-related news throughout the states. He's super invested, however, he's not being an a$$ about it.

@Purpsy: My husband says the bitterness helps him wake up faster. lol! Maybe the same goes for your brother.
I prefer smooth coffees with a bit of creamer.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 17:24:42 )

@Koah: He's got a missing claw and an infection in that area, and a minor staph infection on his stomach from overgrooming. Otherwise, he's doing good! I'm trying to not be super invested so I don't stress myself out lol

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.