Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG Mad Tea Party: Hangout and Raffle

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 04:59:20 )

@Crystalkitsune85: OMG THAT MAY BE IT.

the market realized that people are getting dumber so to grow their market they have to appeal to the idiots.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 04:59:23 )

For Pokemon, while I agree with you, to be fair it has and always will be aimed at children first and foremost because that is their primary demographic. As much as I'd like for them to have a nice meaty story, I don't see it being a priority for them any time soon.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 05:00:10 )

@koneko: ummmm sure looks great... *absolutely hates green beans and tofu??*

Voltie — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 05:00:48 )
time to ruin everything...

like I like having enough exposition to figure a game out but enough freedom to like, learn things on my own and use a little brain power ;'3c

(so that I can mess up immediately and get stuck because I can't figure out how to jump-)

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 05:01:27 )

Red and Blue Pokemon, was very simple. They tossed you a Pokemon and sent you out into the world. Only road signs gave you tips, the rest you basically figured out yourself. Also it took you months to get a good team set up to take on the Elite 4. I beat Sword in under a week....the whole game (Not including any DLC stuff)

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — Frog bless Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 05:01:42 )

Honestly though I never got far in Moon because I was SO BORED. So yeah, I'm feelin' ya.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 05:01:54 )

@Priestess of Pie: i honestly wish i knew more about FF games then I do. I'm ... really bad at that style of game so the one i made it furthest in was FF12. ^^;;

Voltie — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 05:02:29 )

DYING MOOD... did I even finish Sun?? I legit cannot remember the ending, real talk HAHA (means nothing tho I have... no memory of anything)

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 05:03:50 )

@koneko: i tried to have it appeal to me though xD i just really don't like green beans.

there is a Japanese hibachi grill that makes a soup with tofu in it. and i can eat it that way. So there's the potential for me to like it other ways .

Donator — Frog bless Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 05:04:01 )

FF12 is a beautiful game with fun characters and an interesting battle system. I wish the plot wasn't as broken as it is because it could have been something amazing. Still, a lot of the world setting is iconic.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 05:04:37 )

I finished the initial story line of Moon, but my 3DS died before I was able to do the extra after story stuff. But it was so hand-holdy, that it wasn't exactly my favorite. I was also disappointed in the Pokemon designs they decided to go with on Black/White. One word= Trubbish. Really wtf??!

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 05:04:55 )

I feel like everyone’s in here tonight. Can we make it to 250?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 05:05:10 )

@Priestess of Pie: and i'm in love with Balthier. xD because pirates. and he had that jack sparrow meets Treasure Planet Jim Hawkins vibe. And Fran is

Donator — Frog bless Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 05:05:33 )

LOL sometimes I look at pokemon and feel like they were really struggling in the design department.

Voltie — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 05:06:01 )

I'm sobbing because Trubbish was my fave of that era... but it's also because I have bad taste, so-

Donator — Frog bless Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 05:06:11 )

When Balthier says he's the leading man he means it because WHY IS VAAN EVEN THERE.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 05:06:19 )

If a freaking trash bag came after me, I wouldn't throw a Pokeball at it, I'd get a flamethrower and torch that sucker!!

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 05:06:31 )

it might be Miso soup. They kind of just do this "would you like soup or salad" and then they bring you a soup if you say soup, but they don't say what soup.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 05:06:46 )

real talk if I was tasked to design a pokemon I'd panic and be like

UHHH... fork... rabbit... it's a rabbit with a fork tapped to it's forehead. it's steel type, yeah
later.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 05:06:54 )

Ghost took one look at Trubbish "finally a pokemon I can relate to"

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.