Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG Mad Tea Party: Hangout and Raffle

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 21:03:12 )
Hello, just trying to post a little bit more

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 21:03:13 )

back sorta. saying hi :] finished an art, baby napped. now to after school snacks.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 21:03:29 )
@Aisukohi: My snake will come reaching for me if my husband's holding her. Not sure why she does it, but it makes me feel special lol.
And the bluey will constantly huff and puff at me, but acts like a little angel for Eph. Like, what did I ever do to you?? Love you and feed you? lmfao

Reptiles require a TON of research beforehand. It's a struggle having to stare at an empty tank while you set it up and get it ready, sometimes even wait for the lizard to come in the mail, but it is so worth it in the end. Such cool pets and a lot of their average lifespans are 20+ years, I can't wait to get old with my stinkers

Uromastyx seem really cool! Never seen any keepers with them or anyone who sells them, but enjoy seeing the videos of them haha. Heard they were pretty docile as pets!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 21:03:49 )
@Aisukohi: exactly, even in the monster airports like Atlanta and La Guardia!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 21:05:08 )
@Krampus: Welcome! Come post with us! We're just sort of babbling right now... talking about traveling companions of choice and who we'd like to have with us on a 10 hour flight...

@Shadami: Welcome back!

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 21:06:48 )
@Krampus: Your avi is so *chefs kiss* perfectttt

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 21:09:22 )
@KDA Drew: Regular technology updates?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 21:12:21 )
@McMoney: Aww, that sounds cute that they have their favorites. xD My cats are the same in that the female prefers me while the male prefers my fiance hahaha. And yes, I'll definitely do my research before adopting a scale baby. :3 We have an event here where I live called Repticon that comes here a couple times a year, and I've seen a couple of adult uromastyx, but never any babies. They seem pretty rare compared to other things I find there, but I always love going to see all the pretties.

@Wildfire: I've gone through Atlanta airport so many times, but I actually love that one. I always plan my layovers for plenty of time to transition between flights, even if that means I have to book it from one end of the airport to the other. But I prefer going through Atlanta if that's even an option for me, because I'm so familiar with it.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 21:13:25 )
@Totalanimefan: @kiwi: I completely understand what you two are saying. I lost my mother after we had a lapse in COVID cases here so I was lucky enough to be at the hospital cause it was open to visitors, even if I didn't see her before she passed. She dropped me off at work and was admitted an hour before I finished and was gone an hour later. I at least got to see her that morning, I can't imagine having not been there at all.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 21:14:21 )

I keep seeing quotes from anonymous... Did I accidentally block someone o.o

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 21:14:46 )

@kiwi: I don't know what's worst, being the one that dies alone or being the partner that doesn't get to say goodbye. :(

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 21:14:54 )

"You've had too much of the digital love -

I'm p sure that's the default title for quotes?

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 21:16:04 )

@diavolos: I'm so sorry to hear that. That's horrible. :(
@Shadami: Not unless you blocked me XD No it's just what Kiwi does, she rewrites it to say anon

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 21:16:21 )

Oh okay xD

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 21:17:41 )
@kiwi: Aww that's really sweet of you! I'm okay, getting on and being busy has helped me work through it as I was working towards the life she wanted for me and I want to keep it on track for her! You're such an angel <3

@Totalanimefan: It's okay, Im just glad it was during a time when the hospital was open to visits and we could at least be there.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 21:18:51 )

@diavolos: Yes better than nothing but if we didn't just let the virus run rampant, maybe things could have been different.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 21:19:45 )

I'm about to walk to the local cafe. My husband wants to get out of the house for a short walk. (We don't hang out there, we just get the drinks and walk home then have them at home)

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 21:20:07 )
@Totalanimefan: I completely agree. My country had it completely on lock and safe, sadly it went haywire once people were able to travel in and out of the country again. People went to their home countries or on holiday and brought it back with them :<

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 21:20:44 )

@kiwi: Me too. The thing that's scary is that people are so tired of the virus and 2020 it's hard to get people to listen. At least mask wearing is much more common than it was in April.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 21:21:21 )
@kiwi: You're an angel, thank you bean! Your avatar's super cute, by the way!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.