Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG Mad Tea Party: Hangout and Raffle

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:42:05 )

@Wildfire: My husband. Because 10 hour flights suck by yourself.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:42:23 )

I'm off to make lunch. I don't know what yet. I'll come up with something.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:42:30 )
@Totalanimefan: I was drawing hehe x'D

@Wildfire: Definitely my fiancee, he calms me on flights :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:42:42 )
@Totalanimefan: LOL. Yes, they definitely do. I've done that a couple times. It wasn't much fun by myself.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:43:14 )

"You've had too much of the digital love -

My best friend n I are pretty close to each other, and I feel like he's the only one I wouldn't be annoyed with about halfway into the flight lol

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:43:33 )
@diavolos: Are you afraid of flying? Or just the general chaos of airports, planes, people, etc.? Having a support person with you always helps!!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:44:00 )
LOL - that's another big bonus point, Seb!! <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:44:04 )

Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.

@Anarchist Beauty: Yes! Originally for one of my art contest entries, but I made clear versions for a post style :3
@Wildfire: i will also direct you to my new exchange thread so you can maybe get a giggle out of my title. also i don't think i could stand being on a plane for 10 hours.
@Totalanimefan: i hope so!
@Aisukohi: yeah I'm hoping the ones I'm looking for aren't too rare XD

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:44:50 )
@Wildfire: I love flying to get to destinations but the two times I flew alone I was stressed the whole trip and didn't sleep a wink. He's a chain smoker though so he'd probably be worse off than me xDD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:45:21 )
I would like to sit next to my cat, so I would have more leg room on the flight and have a cuddle buddy!
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:45:27 )

@Vixen: Very nice, very nice. 10/10

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:47:31 )
@Aisukohi: Always good to keep emergency kits! Glad we only have the two to worry about. Got their setups on timers, too. We don't have to bother them much unless we're cleaning cages! Or just to take them out and see them lol. I didn't think reptiles could have so much personality until we got our own. They act so different! I'm just glad one of them really likes me lol

Oh, the white ones are unbelievably beautiful. Not sure where to find them, tho. Or how much they would cost omg ;;

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:48:15 )
@totalanimefan: That is a good thing! xD

@Vixen: I feel like I see a Love Senshi pop up here and there, so hopefully that one isn't too hard to find! Not sure on the Timely Manner though.

@Wildfire: Probably next to my fiance because he's also my best friend lol. Also, I've been on 13+ hour long flights, but I was much younger back then.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:51:00 )
@Vixen: I saw! That's hilarious! <3

@diavolos: oh... ouch. That probably wouldn't be much fun for him!!!

@Fading Kings: LOVE this answer!! <3

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:52:50 )
@Wildfire: Haha I can't imagine xD I'm so glad he's starting to quit, he hates smoking now x'D

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:53:12 )
@Aisukohi: yes, the longest flight I've been on was to Italy last summer. I sat between my boys; hubby had the adjacent seat across the aisle. That was an interesting flight (or two) in a number of ways. I'm glad I had my boys/family around me. It would have been completely different trying to do that alone - especially trying to navigate different airports, customs, TSA, etc. while also trying to make the connecting flights (much more of an issue coming Back IN TO the US than going to Italy)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:54:59 )

Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.

@Anarchist Beauty: <3 thanks ;u;
@Aisukohi: hm that's good to know. timely manner is the bread and butter of the voltra host club though! XD

I am not an actual NPC.

please @ me

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:57:12 )
@McMoney: Oh that's good! And yeah, reptiles will surprise you with their personalities lol. My favorite tortoise that my brother has, will come at you if he sees you from his cage. It seems like he wants attention, but really he's just trying to protect his turf. xDD I'm sure I'd have to find a breeder whenever I get around to trying to find a morph, but that's okay. I don't mind doing my research!! Also I've always loved the way uromastyxes look, because they look so chubby even though they're lizard-like lol.

@Wildfire: That makes sense. I'm glad I had my family for those long flights as well, for the same reasons you mentioned. I can fly alone across the country just fine, but out of the country? Forget it, I need company!

@Vixen: Well I hope you don't have much trouble finding one. xD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 21:00:22 )
@Aisukohi: yes, it's funny how that all works out, huh? But flying in to a different country is a completely different thing IMO. If for no other reason than customs and/or language issues. And really, if you've traveled at all in the US, chances are you've been through the major airports at least once already... and there's no language barrier.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 21:01:59 )
@Wildfire: Yep, you're right. And even without the language barrier (or lack thereof) in the U.S., I can at least figure out the layout of airports easily enough.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.