Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 13:22:03 )
oh? When did you get the new computer? What did you get?

Voltie — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 13:22:10 )
@wildfire: Oh, okay. I thought the banner was a decoration for this hangout thread. I found Voltra by searching up Avatar forum sites. I've been quite bored and wanted to find a place to talk and be creative, but the other forum site I am at is quite dead. It's nice to finally find a forum site with LIFE

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 13:28:02 )
@Ozark: You are quite welcome to hang out here - no banner required! XD
It sounds like you're enjoying Voltra so far. That's good. Unfortunately not all avatar sites seem to be doing too well these days. Can I ask which other one you're on (the one that's quite dead)?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 13:29:04 )

I got the new chair yesterday. It's a nice gaming chair, but lol I had to get it.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 13:30:35 )
Didn't you say your chair would take a week to be delivered? Has it been a full week already - or did the chair come sooner? I remember you mentioning the chair (obviously), but don't remember you mentioning a new computer. How did that come about?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 13:32:46 )

No. Lol Amazon's estimate was wrong. Oh just a new chair. No new computer, I'm not ready for that. >w> Though I should plan for that.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 13:34:17 )
Didn't you just say you needed to set up your new computer?
.............. or am I imagining things? Or misreading things?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 13:35:02 )

Oh I meant putting my computer chair together.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 13:36:48 )
So you missed the word and I didn't? ROFL. I think we both need a LOT more coffee! XD

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 13:39:38 )

Yeah. At least I slept through the whole night.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 13:45:24 )
that's good. I was up every hour. And I had a dog cuddled along me most of the night - which is nice in some ways, and uncomfortable in others.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 14:15:54 )

Oh yeah I get that. The other night our dog kept me awake whining to be let outside. But he kept not going because of the bear nearby. Eventually he finally went out to do his business.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 14:21:28 )
I can see why a nearby bear would make a dog question whether or not he wanted to go out to pee! XD

My dog didn't do the "I want to go out" thing but stayed cuddled up against me all night, pushing me toward the edge of the bed, and apparently wrapping one of his legs around me at one point... much to the amusement of my husband! LOL

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 14:34:51 )

Yeah. Our dog decided he wanted to share my pillow. Which is too small for that lol. And he's far too big.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 14:36:08 )
lol. they are silly, loveable creatures, aren't they? Even if they steal your pillow and your bed! XD

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 14:38:19 )

I do love them lol.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 14:44:26 )

@Wildfire: Yep! It is!
I enjoyed last year's event so much and I got a feeling they will put much more effort on that event than this one.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 14:53:57 )
@wildfire: I'm not sure about the rules here regarding mentioning other sites are so .. sorry in advance! I'm usually only on a another website called Virtual Popstar. Most people from GoSupermodel moved to that place when gSm was shut down and I was one of them. Stayed there since. But almost everyone has left so it's not that populated anymore ;-(

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 15:43:33 )
-had to walk the dogs, and then fix the compost bin to keep our resident curious trash panda out. again.-

@Another Movie Addict: yeah, it's hard not to love the goofballs! XD

@Purpsy: Oh, absolutely, imo! But, I think they're having some staffing issues which would impact an event like this, and there's another event coming up soon too - they might be trying to prioritize with the resources they have available. :3

@Ozark: I wouldn't intentionally put you or anyone in a position to break the rules of a site like this. I believe it's fine to mention other sites, etc., as long as it's part of the conversation. It's not like you're recruiting for the site, posting links, etc.... and I did ask because I'm the curious sort.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 15:57:01 )
    Hey everyone! Hope you're having a good day!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.