Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/1 15:05:44 )
@0v7: Good morning. Yep-that's where I was. How are you? What do you have going on today?

@Another Movie Addict: Ok, I was wondering! I was like "I don't remember hearing about that series of his o_0" LOL!
How are you today?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/1 15:09:16 )
This is exactly

@Wildfire: I'm good, doing some Halloween-y stuff on Animal Crossing.

what you think it is.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/1 15:10:21 )
"The future must know where you've been."

@Wildfire: I'm good, sleepy though lol. Today is more DV dailies, drink lots of water, not get anxious about a doctor appointment tomorrow. Maybe I'll work on my animation a bit??

"The past predicts the state you're in!"

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/1 15:19:07 )
@Another Movie Addict: Yes- it's officially Halloween season now, isn't it? How did we get here already?

@0v7: They're going to try pulling blood again? What kind of animation are you working on - I don't think you told me about it

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/1 15:23:38 )

@Wildfire: Yep, another attempt at getting blood out of me. TwT
I'm doing a short animation of my OC - debating on making it sync to a song I saw in an animation meme, but also, I haven't worked with syncing audio to video in a while. Also, all the frames are clean sketches right now, so I dunno if it's worth showing lol

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/1 15:32:40 )
@0v7: I'd love to see it, but show it when you're ready. It sounds like an interesting project.
Yes, drinking lots and lots of water today should help the blood draw go easier for you tomorrow.

How about some questions for today-
- October is _(fill in the blank)_ for me
- What is your favorite part of Halloween?
- Do you dress up for Halloween?
- What do you usually give Trick or Treaters?
- How old were you when you stopped Trick or Treating?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/1 15:36:28 )

@Wildfire: It's certainly been a while since I've animated anything. I might re-render the animation sometime during my DV dailies so it's slower, since right now it's a bit of an eyestrain lol

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/1 15:36:33 )

I love answering the questions you give us >w>

October is the perfect time of year for me
What is your favorite part of Halloween? I LOOOOVE the aesthetics of Halloween - I kind of grew out of wanting candy for Halloween a while ago, lol
Do you dress up for Halloween? Sometimes! It's hard finding Halloween costumes that don't look cheap, so when I do dress up I make my own costume. Last time I dressed up, I went as a vampire.
What do you usually give Trick or Treaters? This might be surprising but we don't get Trick or Treaters :0 We don't have v many neighbors lol
How old were you when you stopped Trick or Treating? 16! I decided I was probably too old to Trick or Treat.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/1 15:45:28 )
@0v7: Oh, I get that! Pace yourself and the technology - it's a skillset!
I love the answers to your questions, btw! I'm currently juggling several things and waiting for a friend to drop something off, so I'll answer them myself a little later. Love that you make your own costumes. I understand about many of them looking and feeling cheap. It's almost understandable, but disappointing.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/1 15:48:39 )

@Wildfire: Rendering doesn't take long, but I feel like if I open that project I'll just... start working on it instead of doing my DV dailies. >w>;;;

I understand why some costumes are made of cheap material, especially since they're usually a one time outfit, but also I hate the feeling of scratchy fabric and stuff. My vampire costume was pretty simple - the only things I bought for it were a decent cape, and also some fake vampire fangs. Everything else I had from previous purchases outside of Halloween stuff !!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/1 15:51:55 )
@0v7: Those are usually the best costumes - the ones that combine your "everyday" stuff and a few thematic accessories. That's how I tend to do Halloween too, when I dress for it (sometimes I do, sometimes I don't)

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/1 15:55:49 )

@Wildfire: I'm debating on dressing up this year. I could probably go as a... I dunno, a clown would be fun. I have like, crayon makeup things for Dia de Muertos sugar skull makeup, maybe I could use those to make myself into a clown LOL

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/1 16:01:00 )
@0v7: Oh that could be fun! Where would you go? What would you do? - friends'? -party? -club?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/1 16:03:35 )

@Wildfire: That's a good question. Maybe my aunt will host a Halloween party, though, now that I think about it.... Covid still exists. u_u
Maybe I'll just video chat with my best friend. I hope he's off work on Halloween!!

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/1 16:12:45 )
@0v7: Yes, there are a lot of extra unknowns this year. I'll probably buy a bag of candy to give to any of the neighborhood kids who might come out, but beyond that, we'll see. We don't usually party or anything. And like you say, covid will have an effect on whatever happens. Unfortunately.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/1 16:59:47 )
This is exactly

It's basically noon and I'm already thinking about a nap.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/1 17:13:46 )
@Another Movie Addict: LOL - some days are like that.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/1 17:14:27 )
This is exactly

True. Had so much energy yesterday though.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/1 17:15:59 )
@Another Movie Addict: Oh, I know those days - it's like you spent two days worth of energy yesterday and now you're paying for it. :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/1 17:22:03 )
This is exactly

More or less yeah. But I did have enough energy to do some outside stuff. Mostly taking pictures of my dolls.

what you think it is.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.