Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/1 17:30:11 )
@Wildfire: Good Morning!

I chatted only for a few minutes yesterday a.m., I ended up feeling sick and had to lay down most of the day. [body aches n' stuff- not virus stuff]
My husband invited people over after work, so I mustered up enough energy to be social for a couple of hours.
My husband made fish and sides last night for dinner and today I feel a lot better.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/1 17:31:20 )
@Another Movie Addict: I poofed yesterday, I really like your signature for your DnD group! That's awesome!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/1 17:36:05 )
This is exactly

@Koah: Thank you, I spent a lot of time on it. Making it look old and rustic, while still legible.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/1 17:41:40 )
@Another Movie Addict: pictures and creativity are always a good thing. :3

@Koah: Dinner sounds good. It has been too long since we've had fish. I'm not quite sure why that is the case. I'll have to change it. I'm glad you're feeling better today. Any idea what was going on?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/1 17:44:18 )
This is exactly

@Wildfire: Yep. I've been on a creative roll past couple of days.

what you think it is.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/1 17:46:56 )
@Another Movie Addict: It totally has that vintage syfy/comic book feel while being totally legible.

@Wildfire: My body is wack. lol. I have complicated female parts. My monthly, with added hormones of not seeing my husband for a year- Makes me feel drained and half dead.
It dawned on me yesterday that I should invest in the prenatal vitamins, maybe it'll make this time of the month more bearable.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/1 17:48:23 )
This is exactly

@Koah: I fought with that subtitle, not going to lie lol.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/1 17:59:51 )
@Another Movie Addict: Good. I need to do some more of that, but I'm happy to hear somebody, at least, is off being creative! :3

@Koah: Hubby is military, I guess? Hormones suck sometimes. Why are you thinking of a prenatal - the vitamin Bs?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/1 18:02:13 )
This is exactly

I'm saying it because of the weather, that I've been feeling good enough to do anything.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/1 18:04:41 )
@Another Movie Addict: The weather has been wonderful the last couple of days! I have to get something done on the computer, otherwise I'd be out there enjoying the coolness again today.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/1 18:07:35 )
"The future must know where you've been."

I've been wanting to commission someone on DV for full body chibis and it seems nobody has slots open for that. Maybe I'll check on here, even though I have a measly 20k volts lol

"The past predicts the state you're in!"
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/1 18:08:28 )
This is exactly

I bought some new plushies, and now I have to rearrange everything.

what you think it is.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/1 18:11:30 )
@Wildfire: He was military. :p Good guess. He's been out for a few years. We had a hard time adjusting to civilian life when he got out. So last year, we were in-debt, lost on our path, and didn't know what to do. So I lived at my dad's with kids and dogs. He went forward, found his dream job, and bought us a house this year. Took a week short of a year to get our household back together. So this summer has been exciting and overwhelming and emotional.
I'm thinking prenatal because they're packed with vitamins. Maybe it'll help. -shrugs-

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/1 18:13:19 )
@Another Movie Addict: I know that pain! I collect vintage toys. Anytime I find something perfect to buy and keep, I have to re-arrange my shelf for it. D:

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/1 18:14:48 )
This is exactly

@Koah: Lol when the plushies were delivered today, my mailguy informed me that I'm slacking. 'Cause I've been trying to not impulse spend. XD

what you think it is.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/1 18:24:22 )
@Another Movie Addict: HA! I love that! That's a good relationship with your mail guy.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/1 18:27:13 )
This is exactly

@Koah: Yeah I guess so lol. >w> he apparently approves of my not shaving my legs. That was an awkward experience.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/1 18:29:44 )
@Another Movie Addict: LOL! I can think of worse things to do with my time than play with plushies! XD

@Koah: Ahh, yeah - I've heard that readjusting to civilian life can be extremely difficult. I'm glad it's all worked out for you guys, though, and in a year - that's not bad, actually! Congrats and kudos to you all for persevering and making it through what must have been a very difficult transition! <3

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/1 18:31:09 )
This is exactly

@Wildfire: I have a lot of them. But I also had to move some figures around, the seller added a few figures with the plushies. Probably as an apology for me having to remind her to ship the plushies.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/1 18:31:11 )
@Another Movie Addict: LOL - your mail guy sounds pretty awesome.
... eh, why shave?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.