Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 23:57:47 )

@Wildfire: Yeah, there was a lot I didn't agree with in the show.
      Like that second wind plot line Zelena got. Bitch should have STAYED dead.
      The entire Hades/Hell shit was just garbage.
      The first few seasons were golden though. 10/10

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/26 00:01:43 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Yes - some of this is definitely ringing a bell now that you're mentioning it. The plot holes and unbelieveability factor just kept climbing the further the show went on... which says a lot for a show based on fairytale characters living in the real world, with real jobs, etc.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/26 01:35:59 )

@Wildfire: Yeah Boss's boss doesn't care. But said person doesn't do our job. Boss works with tickets like I do, but in a different way.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/26 03:36:41 )

@Wildfire: For sure. lol
      It was all just... Wild.
      And what's even more wild is how, even now, there's Elsa all over the promo stills for the show and the Frozen plotline they had wasn't all that big tbh.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/26 13:16:53 )
@Totalanimefan: That sounds like a typical corporate structure. I don't remember if you've mentioned it already, but what are you going to do when your time there is up?

@Anarchist Beauty: Yep - it's things like the Frozen plotline that had us finally shaking our heads and saying "no, this has gone to extremely stupid levels; they're just trying to stay relevant and they're missing the mark - we're done trying to follow the show or the storyline, such that it has become"

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/26 13:18:18 )
Good morning everyone.
What are your plans for this Saturday morning? Are you doing anything fun? Interesting? Necessary?

*cheers*

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/26 15:42:59 )

@Wildfire: I’m going to try and get another job. My husband and I were thinking about me going back to school but idk if the timing is right.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/26 15:45:17 )
@Totalanimefan: LOL - I understand, but sometimes, the timing is simply what it is - "right" or "not quite". What would you go back to school for? And how employable are you without going back to school?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/26 16:21:49 )
-yawns-
Good Morning~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/26 17:22:52 )
@Koah: Oh good morning! How are you so far today?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/26 19:17:36 )

Mornin' peeps.
      I'm tired and bored and waiting for my boss to give me the rest of the money she owes me for this weeks work.
      She underpaid me yesterday when she sent my cash over and I want mah monies!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/26 19:51:37 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Good afternoon. Oh - I hope you get your monies without hassle!

I'm vaguely frustrated today. I'm trying to do some work and it's just not going as well as I'd really like it to. I'm seriously considering calling it a day and spending the afternoon sitting outside watching the birds and reading a book, sipping a glass of wine or something. -grumbles about deadlines, procrastinating, and patience-

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/26 20:08:48 )

Me, too. I texted her about it yesterday after she sent the money, and she said she'd have to go get the cash.
      But it was obviously too late to do anything last night, so she should get it for me today.

Ooh, sitting outside with a good book sounds nice.
      I'm getting ready to go outside myself.
      I just heard my grandfather open the garage so he's clearly got plans for the day, gonna get some fresh air and offer him my help in whatever he's doing.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/26 20:42:45 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Have fun and good luck. :3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/26 21:23:15 )
I ended up taking a short nap and making a healthy lunch.
I've got nothing planned today. I feel like I need to be doing Something though.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/26 21:31:57 )
@Koah: sometimes a healthy lunch and a good nap is exactly what you need to "get done". What are you thinking about doing now?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/26 22:01:09 )

Pokes head in here.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/26 22:12:10 )
@vengeance: hey you! Thanks for stopping by- it's good to see you! What has been keeping you so busy and away from us?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/26 22:17:08 )

@Wildfire: A discord server I am in. It also has a ranking system and I am rank #4 so can you guess.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/26 22:26:07 )
@vengeance: so you have been busy and ignoring us. Gotcha. 🤪

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.