Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 17:29:18 )
@0v7: Yeah, it sounds like you're the walking dead -nods sagely-
I hope you're feeling better today and not ready to pass out any more!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 17:29:34 )
@Totalanimefan: omg lol! :D
@Wildfire: You both asked me the same question.

I love having a hangout spot again~ It's been a while since I've had one to go to. <33

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 17:30:44 )
@Koah: LOL... it was a good question, apparently! XD :3 ;) <3

And yes, you're definitely one of us now! :3

How is your day going so far?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 17:31:06 )
"The future must know where you've been."

@Wildfire: I feel better now that I'm not being stuck with needles >w>
The technicians were a bit amused at my lack of blood lol

"The past predicts the state you're in!"

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 17:33:28 )
@0v7: I bet they were more than a little confused by your apparent lack of blood... since most people have some. It's kind of a prerequisite to life as we know it :3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 17:33:49 )
My day is going well! So far so good. One of my kids was halfway done with schoolwork when I rolled out of bed this morning.
I made my pot of coffee and overall I just feel better today. I really think it's because I cleaned my environment yesterday. C:
How are you ?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 17:36:15 )
@Koah: Oh yeah, that's a great feeling - it's a sense of relief and being able to breathe! I'm glad it's working out so well for you. It sounds like at least one of your kids is enjoying (or at least reacting positively to) the change as well!

I'm doing well, thanks - just kinda going through the day, trying to get things done. And wanting bread of all things (I don't eat it)

@0v7: homemade bread is the best! :3

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 17:39:06 )

@Wildfire: Our old pupper got worse when we were gone. I dunno if we should wait until tomorrow to put her to sleep...

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 17:40:33 )

@Wildfire: It all needs to heal faster.
      But I think the bone on my upper jaw may have broke, or cracked when the doc yanked my tooth because there's this little piece that sticks out at a bad angle and causes me pain sometimes.
      So I want these things to heal so I can figure out if there's a way for them to shave that part down or what...
      I don't like being in pain.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 17:41:11 )
Ah! Bread is wonderful though! I don't eat a whole lot of it, but I do enjoy occasional french bread and 'bird's nest' or 'sunset toast' whatever it's called when you bake an egg in the middle of a piece of bread.
@0v7: oh gosh, I'm so sorry. </3

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 17:43:33 )

@Koah: I'll be alright, it's just hard right now. u_u

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 17:46:33 )
@0v7: Yeah, I can imagine. I was a teenager when we had to put our ol' pupper down. She was the same age as me, so it hit hard.
I dunno what to say, is your ol' pupper old? lived a long, good life? <3

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 17:47:57 )

@Koah: Yeah, she's 13 years old I think? She lived a good life, I just wish we put her to sleep sooner so she wouldn't have to suffer near the end... u_u

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 17:48:16 )
@0v7: Oh no! And it's not a temporary thing -a bug or something that she's fighting? :(

@Anarchist Beauty: Oh that sucks, but I remember feeling like I had a little piece of something kind of sticking out of the hole at one point too. Then it healed and all seems to be well. Can you go back and have the doc check and see what's going on?

@Koah: Yes, we call it "birds nest" here. It's something my kids will make for themselves for breakfast sometimes

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 17:49:23 )

@Wildfire: She can't get up anymore, and refuses to eat. She's a purebreed English Mastiff, so there's a lot of weight applied to her joints n stuff.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 17:53:10 )
@Wildfire: My family had this Big debate what the name of 'Bird's nest' is called. It was this BIG conversation whenever we got together with my Aunt, Uncle, and cousins. I was really young, but my older siblings and cousins would really get into it.
lol, to avoid conflict, the name got turned into "Egg Things". So that's the name I use. "Cookin' some egg things."

@0v7: I understand! My dog was 14 and her last 3 months were awful. :c poopoo and puking, etc.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 17:54:05 )

@Wildfire: This isn't out of the hole really, it's on the outer side of the bone itself.
      I'm not sure what it is, but my grandfather suggested to wait and see if it's just a bone fragment that will work itself away or not and then call the dentist.
      And I would go back, but my dentist is out where my mom lives - about 70 miles away.
      So that's not an easy feat. lol

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 17:57:53 )
@0v7: Yeah, I understand. And if you're close to your pets at all, there comes a point when you just know it's time. It's tough, though. :(

@Koah: That's funny. They get called that here too sometimes - without the big family "to do" about what to call them!

@Anarchist Beauty: Ouch. That sounds different, difficult, and inconvenient! I hope it resolves for you soon!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 18:00:04 )

@Wildfire: Me, too. It's very annoying.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/25 18:00:20 )

@Koah: I've been having to get up to clean poop and stuff, since she's pretty much unable to move to go outside. It sucks a lot.

@Wildfire: Honestly, her time to me would've been a month ago, but my grandpa wanted to keep her around as long as possible.

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.