Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/2 01:43:30 )

Questing :
Demonic

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'Blinks' Hello yeah all, How goes. <:3( )~~

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/2 03:11:58 )

Man I'm not sure what's wrong but I have not felt well today. I slept ALL day. Like seriously all freaking day. I kept having hot flashes and getting too cold in between them. So I'd cover up, find myself drenched in sweat, uncover, start freezing, and so on. And I still feel crappy. :I

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/2 13:08:36 )
Good morning

@star2000shadow: lol... yeah, I remember Halloweens like that, but not for a while... and I think it was 80°F here Halloween evening??

@CooperationIsKey: Awwwww, I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. Are you sure you're not just trying to make up the lack of sleep due to your nonstop Minecraft festivities lately?? XD (j/k, but it might be a factor in how tired you're feeling...??) I hope whatever you're fighting doesn't get too bad and that you're recovered quickly :3

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/2 13:08:48 )

@Rei Ann: We have definitely had more kids Trick or Treating in this neighborhood in the past, and looking back maybe it wasn't 50 kids (it's not like I actually counted them) but we did have about three good sized groups of kids (~10?) and a few smaller ones, plus the occasional straggler or duo. If there also aren't many houses on your little dead end I can see why the kids might skip it in favor of more houses and less exercise. We're on a dead end too, but there's a whole little neighborhood hidden down here...

It is kind of odd how we ended up in November already isn't it?? I'm so glad I'm not the only one losing my sense of time... XD @_@ !!!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/2 18:00:11 )
Good morning. Its really slow at work. Tis the 'off season' in this resort town. So i'll have a bit of time to chit chat while at work.
Although, my sister might have found me a higher paying job. But im going to wait before i jump the gun.

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/2 19:23:09 )

Dudes.

I just had my first Whopper in years because in the past I've not liked Burger King's food very much... but Roomie wanted BK so we went and I went ahead and gave the Whopper another shot, and added cheese on a whim... Holy crappity it was SO FREAKING GOOD. Like seriously I know I'm going to crave this thing in the future. It was KILLER.

Even the fries were good and I've never really liked BK's fries either. They needed salt but they were hot and cooked just right.

We almost went to a local bar that Roomie and I like to go for lunch sometimes but we skipped out and did BK instead and I think it might have actually been better than the bar, and the bar has really freaking good food.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/2 19:37:08 )

Questing :
Demonic

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: it was pretty warm here 'nods' just got back from and impromptu walk 'nods' still to slow but i didn't have to stop until near the end. so im doing better. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/2 23:02:29 )
@Wildfire: Ah that makes sense.

Right, now it's turkey time, if usa based? Like what? Just a few months ago it was my wedding, and now it's almost been a year, what in the heck? Like now it's what I call birthday season, like 90% of my family has a december of jan birthday.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/3 12:54:44 )
@Koah: sorry I missed you while you had a chance to chat :3 A higher paying job? That's usually a good thing, isn't it? Of course, it really all depends on the details...

@CooperationIsKey: LOL! Somebody has apparently become a fan of that fast-food chain... XD I was absolutely dying of hunger a couple months ago while out doing errands and BK was like the only thing available, so I stopped. I was also surprised at how much better the burger seemed to be than my memory of it... but it had been a long long time (years!) since I had been there last, and I was miserably hungry, so it was hard to tell if it was me and my hunger, or them and their recipe that changed...

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/3 12:57:11 )
@star2000shadow: Oh, I'm glad you got out for a walk, Star and that you are making progress! :3

@Rei Ann: yup... Turkey Time! :3 ... and holidays. Things are about to get chaotic for the next 2-3 months... and I just can't believe the year has passed already!

Also, good morning everyone. :3

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/3 15:46:36 )
@Wildfire: good morning. :)
We'll see about that other job. My sister got a high position there- so she's hoping to hire me on once she's settled. Maybe maybe.
For now work is slow and a bit tedious.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/3 20:03:01 )

Questing :
Demonic

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: aww thanks, I did far better then I thought I would so I'm Psyched 'nods' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/3 22:52:25 )
@Koah: maybe maybe. :3 Gotcha. Options are always nice. Other than work being slow and a bit tedious, are you enjoying your current job?

@star2000shadow: Oh good - I'm glad you felt pretty good after getting out! :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/3 23:11:38 )

Questing :
Demonic

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: Offered to go get sister apple juice cause she's not feeling like soda but because i was on my feet so much she kinda turned me down. said it was okay. so i guess i go get it tomarrow. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/3 23:20:14 )
@Wildfire: Right it's about the crazy time of the year. But at the same time I can't wait for it.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/3 23:43:11 )
@Wildfire: yeah, i do enjoy the job i got. We're in between busy seasons, so im just a bit bored. I came in right as the busiest season was slowing. So i got a taste of that nice high energy, fast paced work. And then it stopped and now i get to be the errands girl/tedious organizing employee. XD
How are you doing ?

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/4 13:40:01 )
@star2000shadow: So she's looking out for you :3 <3 Tomorrow (or Today now I guess XD ) might give you another opportunity to get out and move around a little bit :3

@Rei Ann: I understand that completely -it can be a crazy time of year, but it also tends to be fun!- but it also goes by quickly, and with how quickly the months have evaporated all year so far, I'm not sure I want to go through that...at the current pace, it'll be Independence Day when we come out of it! XD

@Koah: Gotcha. That can be an adjustment, but at least you know it's seasonal. When does the next season start?
I'm doing ok. I'm still trying to dig out from the years of inevitably accumulating stuff, trying to motivate myself to get things planted in the garden for the season, and trying to focus more on me (instead of the kids, the house, etc.)

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/4 18:49:07 )

I did two miles on the stationary bike today (not the recumbent, either, but the regular one!), in just barely over ten minutes. :D

Now if I could just get rid of this stupid residual dry cough leftover from my cold several weeks ago I'd be doing great. It's not even like I've got anything to cough out, my lungs just decide I need to cough for a while.

Anyway. How's everyone doing today?

Please ping me!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/4 19:35:44 )
@Wildfire: That's very true. Though right now things feel super slow for me, but only cause I'm waiting on the car mechanic to tell me how much it will be to repair my car. Just perfect, in time for christmas budget to be ruined.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/4 20:35:02 )
@CooperationIsKey: that's a pretty good pace - congrats! Do you have a goal with this bicycling of yours or are you just doing it for fun and giggles?

I've had that cough thing happen... it's annoying... like there's a little piece of dust or something in the back of your throat and it's just enough to get that reaction going...

My day is going well, thank you. It has been a slow easy day, which I think I really needed...

What else is going on for you today?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.