Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 23:19:59 )
probably. i wouldn't know, i never got around to playing that game.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 23:30:55 )
*dancing*
*dancing*
*dancing*
... why are we dancing??

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 01:40:05 )

Because dancing is fun!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 02:27:25 )
ominous dancing in your hangout.
please ping me for the love of god.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 18:38:23 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'pokes head in and blinks' I so don't dance 'shakes head' haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 02:25:43 )

@Feral:

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 16:26:32 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Morning Everyone 'waves' <:3( )~~

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 19:10:20 )

Morning star. several days late. oy. i have been posting so slow. xD

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/31 10:26:06 )

*prods thread back to life*

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/31 13:26:55 )
@CooperationIsKey: thank you for the awakening prod XD How are you doing today, Key? Did you enjoy the event? Did you get what you wanted out of the event? ... Or is asking about Minecraft a better idea at this point? XD

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/31 13:30:18 )
Happy Spooky Day (Halloween) everyone!

-- How did you enjoy the anniversary event?
-- Did you get everything you wanted from the event?
-- Do you have any plans for today (it's Halloween!!)?
-- Tea, or coffee? ... Or cocoa?

Admin — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/31 15:29:04 )
@Wildfire: I'll have a coffee! :3 (I'm brewing some rn. haha)
I'm spending the day with my siblings and nephew. He is almost 2 years old, so this year he'll be walking around trick or treating!
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/31 16:11:15 )

Questing :
Demonic

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Happy Halloween Guys 'waves' <:3( )~~

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/31 18:58:06 )

@Wildfire: I'm doing okay, did 15 minutes in the pool and 2 miles + on the recumbent bike! Now I'm figuring out what to make for dinner. ^^;

I got one (1) bundle. That's all I managed lmao, but that's okay, at least I got that. :D

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/31 19:00:12 )

Do you have any plans for today (it's Halloween!!)?

I think I might make the monster eye cookies kit I bought earlier this month today. Other than that, no plans, sadly. I doubt we'll even get trick or treaters but I did at least get some Kit-Kats just in case. :)

Tea, or coffee? ... Or cocoa?

Tea, usually. If I have coffee it's usually a special treat. Cocoa is okay on occasion but I'm not super crazy about hot drinks in general.

Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/31 19:36:22 )
@Vozzy: Oh hey Vozzy! Happy Halloween! The little ones are so adorable when they're out Trick or Treating! I hope you both enjoy yourselves :3

@star2000shadow: Happy Halloween! Are you doing anything fun today?

@CooperationIsKey: That sounds like a good start for the day! :3 I'm happy to hear that you got a bundle at least!
No Trick or Treaters? Awwww... that's not much fun! I hope you enjoy your day/night regardless of Trick or Treaters

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/31 19:41:37 )

Questing :
Demonic

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: Nothing that I know of, so I just visit all my sites and poke around, Contemplating on doing a new avi as I doubt I'll find a demonic for a price I could afford haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — UWU/ Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/31 19:49:15 )
@Wildfire: AAAA I LOST DA CONFETTI OTL

@rei-ann: Im sorry that i lost da confetti that you gave me yesterday OTL
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/31 20:05:08 )
@Kairu: Hey no worries. I actually kinda of confused why the event ended and we weren’t given any days to trade or finish buying items. That hasn’t been a thing before. Seems crazy with how high the items were.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/31 20:10:52 )
@star2000shadow: lol... probably not. That's a rare item at this point and I haven't seen any for sale in quite some time...
It does sound like you have a new avi in mind though....

@Kairu: Awwwww... :( I'm sorry. Did you get a bundle at least?

@Rei Ann: Actually, I think Voltra usually shuts everything down all at the same time... but I know some sites definitely give players a little time to shop even after the event currency is no longer earn-able...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.