Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/18 12:25:08 )
Good morning.

Everyone seems to be really busy IRL lately - or at least off doing other things. What are you guys doing?

I have been working on a couple projects and now I'm trying to figure out what to do with the garden for the end of summer and to prepare for the Fall. There's a lot that I've discovered and learned over the last few months with this gardening thing, and it's time to take it to the next level ... try to iron out some of the kinks, figure out a better, more organized way to do things, etc. So that has been keeping me busy.
... but what about you guys?

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/18 22:12:14 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: yeah tho now im having my old knee issues LOL.
so i'll have to apply to more jobs to afford a new brace.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/19 13:03:21 )
Hello folks

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/20 16:33:30 )
@Wildfire: Did you have a successful summer in the garden? bare any fruit?

My husband changed jobs, so he isn't home much. RL just got really hard to manage. I haven't had time to get on the computer at all.
My roommate is de-stressing by tearing apart areas of the yard to make room for a chicken coop. :}

Seems odd there isn't june or july donation items... o3o' dang. :T

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/23 12:44:41 )
Hi. Good morning. I disappeared for a couple of days... I was busy, the site didn't want to load, etc., etc. So how is everyone?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/23 12:45:02 )

@MoodyB: I'm sorry to hear about your knee issues. What happened to your old brace? Did you wear it out? outgrow it?

@Another Movie Addict: Hello. How have you been the last few days?

@Koah: Ouch. That new job of hubby's sounds rough on you. :( ... but chickens?!!!! Chickens! <3

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/23 20:42:31 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: I gained too much weight to be able to wear it
tho buying a new brace has to wait because now I have to replace my laptop's battery as it was swelling my laptop near bottom keyboard and mouse pad.

so I'm using my small backup HP Laptop till I'm able to fix it up.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/24 14:28:42 )
@MoodyB: oh wow. It sounds like you've run in to a couple complications with things, haven't you? I hope you get it all worked out :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/24 14:29:22 )

............. good morning. :3

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/24 21:00:46 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: and more complications came. I injured my knee badly. so I'm on bed rest for 6 weeks now

I was in such horrible pain.
bit the swelling has gone down some.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/25 19:07:57 )
@MoodyB: Well that sucks. I'm sorry to hear that you really messed up your knee. What did you do to it? I hope you feel better soon! :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/25 19:27:08 )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>> And where IS everyone?

... is everyone off hiding?
... enjoying the summer weather?
... just busy doing things?

It has been awfully quiet around here (and a lot of places online) lately...

*puts out some summer goodies for anyone who comes through*

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/25 20:28:07 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: so I have knee issues and have since 2017 and some years before it.
2017 I last had it pop out or dislocated it.

I didn't do anything strangeous but when I tried turning on my side it dislocated itself and I was in a horrendous amount of pain. I could not even have my dad scoot me more over on the bed so I wouldn't fall off.

so my aunt who is in medical field had to take a look and told me to stay off it for 4-6 weeks for it to heal.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/25 22:49:25 )
@MoodyB: that sounds painful to be sure! I really hope you heal well and feel better soon! :3

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/25 23:43:47 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: Thank you it's extremely painful.

I'm healing slowly but surely but at least I can get some art done lol

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/26 00:18:09 )
@Wildfire: pooh! I didn't get a ping nor see you replied earlier.
Chickens, yes! But my roommie is doing yard projects first to make room.
The new job my husband took on irritates me.
Im unfortunately not doing well, mentally, with this change.
Another... Maybe 2 months before we financially catch up/even out since his job switch. /sigh
However, i went river floating a few days ago. It was really relaxing.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/26 13:03:16 )
@MoodyB: Awww... I'm sorry that you're in pain. But, like you said - at least you're getting some art done, right? What better excuse to sit and do nothing but artwork?!! XD Are you working on anything particular these days?

@Koah: Oh no - no ping?!! What is this world coming to?? XD
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that you're having to make some adjustments like that with the job switch and that it's affecting you so much, but I'm really not surprised with what you've mentioned of it :( That kind of thing can be quite stressful!
... but chickens! <3 How did this decision come to be made, btw??
... and floating down a river!! <3 <------- that's something I should go do, tbh, but I've been having trouble wrapping my head around "it's summer" (and nearly over!) for some reason... and that I should go do some "summer things" XD

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/26 21:36:36 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: yeah. its not as bad tho and not as swollen.
swollen has gone down a lot. to i got to limp to the bathroom LOLOL.
and i can't even go down the stairs at all.

I've worked on a few new things. until i get the new battery tomorrow for my laptop i can't
access any of my already saved files as they are saved in the Clip studio paint format
and to access them they'd need to be in the PSD format.

so i started some new sticker concepts.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/29 14:58:35 )
@Wildfire: it is hard to believe summer is already coming to an end soon! Oof.
When we bought our house, its in a zone that allows animals. So we wanted chickens since we bought the place. But my husband wanted a bunch of yard stuff done before we got them.
With the political climate.. And inflation, my roommate decided to help out because now he Really wants chickens too. Roomie is doing a lot of the tedious work to get the projects going.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/31 16:36:02 )
@MoodyB: Oh, I hate it when you can't access files because of some stupidity with file types not being recognized with one piece of software versus another! ... but hopefully you got the new battery for your laptop and you're back in business, so to speak, now! How's the knee feeling - any better after a few days of taking it easy?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.