Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 Anniversary Memories (Raffle Inside)

Npc — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 01:20:00 )

On a wall at the side of the room Vivienne is sticking pictures and notes into a board,
occasionally standing back to take a better look at her handiwork.
She notices you at a distance and calls you over.

“Hey! What do you think? Looks cute right?”
You approach and take a look, a lot of pictures of the past year adorning the wall.

“I’m still working on it, but I thought it’d be great to share all the good moments we’ve been through!”
She grabs a picture of Vanora holding Timberland on her arms.

“I’m giving this one the best spot… don’t tell anyone I’m playing favorites!” She laughs as she sticks the picture.

“But hey, how about you write your favorite memories too? I’ll get them a really nice spot!”

Npc — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 01:20:00 )
The Rules

• Share with everyone a memory you've had in voltra and you will be entered in a raffle!
• Memories can be anything from something that happened in an event, in a thread with your friends, or maybe even when you had the best luck while opening an orb!
Anything that's made you happy throughout the years here in Voltra.
• Remember to be respectful towards others and mindful about what you add in your memory if it involves extra parties!
• Share as many memories as you like, but everyone will only be entered once.

Prize Pool

• 3 Block Party '20 Bundles
• September '20 Crate
• Butterfly Kisses Orb
• Mother Anthropoda Orb
• Common Orb Fall '20

All non-winning entrants will also receive a Block Party '20 Goodie Bag at the end of the event.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 01:31:31 )

I have so many memories. From Panda's charity thread in the early days, enjoying myself in each and every event, to opening my first orb.
I have made so many friends along the way and connected with old friends too. My favorite event was the wonderland event. I loved the daily threads and since I was at a really slow job all week, I pretty much spend 40 hours on Voltra. Haha.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 01:39:11 )
I wouldnt be very active in voltra if it werent for the voltra regulars (yas you are in it @totalanimefan: ) and these particular people :P
@Tsundererra: @Unicorn: @Amber Lynne: @pachi:

and also
@Keturah: xD (ey get back to da forums lel jk)

I hope for more best memories for everyone in Voltra. Again, Happy Voltra day!
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 01:46:23 )
"Don't ask your questions to the wall..."

My favorite memory of Voltra so far is when the last event happened! It was my first event, and it kinda got me out of my shell since it gave me a reason to talk to other people. I have social anxiety, if you're wondering why.

I also love how welcoming the community is here - other sites were needlessly hostile for no reason, so I think that was a big part in me staying!!

I hope this event is as fun as my last one!!🎉

"They keep their secrets locked inside."
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 01:52:24 )

@Kairu: I'm glad that you are still around <3
@0v7: Yeah we are seeing more of you since the event. It's awesome.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — wrik Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 01:53:55 )

my favorite voltra memory is any time i get to chat with my friend @pachi

(hehe)

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 02:00:06 )
I feel like I haven't been active very long, but so far my favorite memory was the Camp Breaker event chatting in the Camp Sound thread. Loved making marshmallow avis and getting into shenanigans with my teammates!! <333 Also it was nice getting to chat with people I've never chatted with before, so hope to continue that in this event!

Donator — wrik Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 02:01:02 )

@Aisukohi: MARSHMALLOWS WERE INCREDIBLE i loved that so much too!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 02:04:07 )
@wrik: YAAAS!! I loved seeing all the different avis people came up with. xD Also grost's art was top notch. -gestures to signature-
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — wrik Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 02:05:00 )

their long spindly arms & legs really make me laugh ahaah
hi im wrik

closet buying

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 04:33:21 )

My best memory is this last summer, when we had a GREAT event and Team Sound won best team! I was worried Team Electric was going to beat us, but we prevailed and won. That, and being able to help a cute little wildcat grow up and turn into a nice companion :)

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 05:03:16 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ When i first joined, i will admit i was looking for a new avi site to call home seeing as Menewasha was closing, or well at the time just really slow, i didn't expect this to become such a big part of my life, while i don't post all the time i do pop in almost everyday to check and see what's up. my first event here was such a blast, and all the items are well worth the posting required, i have been honored in seeing those items get fancier and fancier, and I've made so many friends here I honestly don't think i co uld leave it if i wanted to. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 06:44:57 )
hmm Voltra has been a chill spot to drop in on
I think my best memories are just from first joining in Nov because it was exciting to be in a new place with old friends

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 10:43:40 )
@kairu:
I'M ALIVE, I SWEAR!
Love the new sig art btw * 7 *

I'm still just recovering my hand so keep just lurking. LOL~
( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)
art dump ll instagram ll twitter

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 11:16:21 )
My favourote memories are the Vibrance Day and Camp Breaker events. That's all I have to say. :viosweat:

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 11:21:07 )
My favorite memories are having fun with people in the event threads and the memeing while we were at it, just having a good time overall.
One of my all time favorite events being the Alice in wonderland themed one, the chaos (in a good way) that came with that one had me in stitches
Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 14:13:21 )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
Hello everyone.

I'm new here, this is my first event in Voltra.

But I already have some good memories of:

Friendly people: a big thank you to everyone who chats, plays games and donates - you
know who you are ❤️❤️❤️

and

Lucky Orbs: got an Eclipse from the only Common Orb I bought so far 😃😁😊
~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ I like cats ~

~ Timezone GMT +1 ~

*°•.•°*~ My Wishlist ~*°•.•°*

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 16:21:21 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kairu: Awww, your post is so sweet. T^T I remember the first time I met you (last year's breaker beach), and I'm so glad to have you as a friend. :'3

I really love the members we get on here. We all come from different walks of life, but everyone is so kind and accepting of others.
This includes staff members too. I appreciate that they don't pretend to be better than us, and work hard to make things work for us.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 16:21:50 )
There's something foul about the air here...

By far my favourite memory was when I vented about how horrible my birthday was going, and a whole slew of people came to me to cheer me up. It was super heartwarming and made my day a million times better. This place has such a wonderful community I cannot overstate how much I love it here

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.