Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 Valentina's Scavenger Hunt! [Autumn Block Party]

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 23:56:20 )
Valentina:
“Want to know how to grab my attention when you find something? How about quoting the below so I’ll be sure to see what you found! Make sure you include the picture with your post!”

Hey, Val, I found some stuff for you!

Sweaters plus bonus for being fall related FALL LEAVES ON THEM

Mittens

Yarn PLUS the needle

Hat

Wildcards

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 23:57:06 )
Valentina:
“Want to know how to grab my attention when you find something? How about quoting the below so I’ll be sure to see what you found! Make sure you include the picture with your post!”

My undertaker wrestling HOODIE

Wild card caramel apples

Fake apple on my angel baby

Wild card apple spray

Wildcards TWO DIFFERENT candies

Apple pie (I'm allergic to crust)

Paring knife

Green apples

Apple candle

Wild card warm socks straight from the dryer

Two wild cards corn flakes and corn tortilla chips

Wild card warm fuzzy pjs

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 12:32:35 )
Scavanger hunts are some of my most favorite things in the world. But I got to the event so late I was feeling kind of down about even trying to join... So here's a question... Can I take a picture of my frozen pumpkin puree. >.<
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 20:57:34 )
Shadami:
Scavanger hunts are some of my most favorite things in the world. But I got to the event so late I was feeling kind of down about even trying to join... So here's a question... Can I take a picture of my frozen pumpkin puree. &gt;.&lt;

If anything it would count as a Wild Card , I would submit it if it was me it's worth a try :)

Gizzie's card shop
Gizzie's banner shop

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 21:13:11 )
Been helping Val out keeping total of everyone's submissions. Keep up the entries!

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 01:05:14 )
@Concentricity: Are the current totals going to be posted on the front page at any time? I'd love to see how I'm doing so far!

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 02:21:03 )
Valentina:

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 08:35:40 )
AliceinZombieland:
@Concentricity: Are the current totals going to be posted on the front page at any time? I'd love to see how I'm doing so far!
same I would like to see them as well lol
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 18:57:22 )
@AliceinZombieland: I've been keeping track of my points on a piece of paper, and so far I have like 38 points.

Npc — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 06:30:05 )
“When I was in school, I was really struggling to figure out how lightning worked. And then it struck me. Lightning is a vital source in Voltra, but I don’t need pictures of lightning today. If you all are schooled like me, you know about school stuff. Pencils, paper, scissors … help me out and get me some photos of things you’d find in the classroom!”

Today's and tomorrow's hunt is SCHOOL SUPPLIES! We’re really surprised Valentina went to regular school at all because it seems like her calling was clown school. Got any school supplies lying around? Take a picture and get them to Valentina for her next project!

Today’s Hunt List
★Back to School List
★Back Pack
★Pencil Case
★Glue Stick
★Ruler
★Textbook Cover
★Construction Paper
★Scissors
★Wild Card! Find us something school supply related we might not have included on this list! Every new item we consider a valid new item will grant you the 3 pt bonus for submitting something first, so get creative!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 06:55:17 )
Valentina:

Lol I guess holding onto more of my old school supplies was a good idea. I threw away my textbook covers a long time ago though, since we used paper bags. There's no children here, and we're all out of school now so no back to school list.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:58:14 )
Valentina:

SCHOOL HAUL :D

*Wildcards

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 08:07:09 )
Valentina:

Older theme: Leaves

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 12:55:06 )
Good lord okios! You went all out with those wildcards! XD

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 18:25:35 )
Lol holy crap that's a lot of school supplies.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 19:01:47 )
This theme is my only redemption. I haven't found any items for the other themes except for 1-3 items. XD
I still have more school supplies! 8D

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 19:19:08 )
I've got a few craft and art supplies that I guess can be considered school supplies.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 20:19:47 )
*ponders if sewingpattern-construction paper is considered the kind of cotruction paper Val looks for *

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 20:22:46 )
@TeaTales: I wouldn't think so. Since that's not something you would take to school. She means the brightly coloured paper for itty bitties.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 21:02:59 )
Another Movie Addict - Go for it! There's no penalty for trying. Plus, elementary school has some arts&crafts elements like that plastic thing that helps you draw shapes lol.

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.