Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 Valentina's Scavenger Hunt! [Autumn Block Party]

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 21:00:15 )
The clean up isn't too bad for me thankfully. Most of my 'school supplies' are in constant use still, so they're put away in easy to get to places. Like my pens being in my Deadpool coffee mug up on a shelf. Plus I have a desk organizer for other things. My composition books are still in use journals. So easy clean up.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 21:25:49 )
Same here for the common supplies, but I'm also running out of ideas of what to put for wildcards, so I took a peek in the bin.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 21:34:19 )
Yeah I get that. Lol if I had the printer ink to do it, I'd print off an old syllabus for the 'back to school list'.

Donator — ~love~ Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 21:41:02 )
I-I didn't keep up with this thread OTL
I was so excited to scavenge around my house too lol

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 21:42:32 )
@cedes: You could still do that.

Donator — ~love~ Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 21:46:36 )
@Another Movie Addict: I've packed must of my house up though OTL
we're moving sobs
and Im very sleepy and lazy right now lol

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 21:48:32 )
@cedes: Fair enough lol.
Subs are yummy.

Donator — ~love~ Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 21:50:05 )
@Another Movie Addict: Q uQ
Sub sandwiches? Mmm I could do for one right now!

awesome art by okios <33

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 21:51:14 )
@cedes: Lol nah I read 'having sobs' which my brain also translated to 'having subs'. My brain is a douchebag, but now I want a sub too. Stupid brain.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 22:54:19 )
Hey all! Val will have one last hunt for you guys later on today. I'll be helping her out tally numbers tonight also so you all can know where you stand. Happy hunting, and you all have done great this event!!

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 01:57:52 )
Was feeling good about winning this one but I don't have a lot of office supplies at my house and some people have a ton lol
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 02:03:26 )
Maybe there'll be something on the last list that's supposed to pop tonight.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:04:47 )
Valentina:

Hey, Val, I found some stuff for you!

I have... ALOT o_o I'm sorry..I named everything on the comment things on each pic xD
https://imgur.com/a/qgBrE
|

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 04:33:43 )
oooh school stuff xD
I have some but...
so lazy to take pics since I'm so behind on points...

Npc — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 05:33:58 )
“When days go by and I don’t hear any thunder, I swear they’re on a lightning strike. Like I said yesterday, lightning is a vital source in Voltra. Our entire city is made up of its energy, and it helps all of us conduct our lives without a hitch on a daily basis. My final project is waiting for me, and it needs a spark. Get me some photos of lightning. Quick!”

Today’s hunt is … well, anything Voltra-related! That means Valentina’s looking for lightning bolts, electrical items, and the like. Now, don’t get out in the rain and get zapped trying to take a photo. Surely you’ve got something relevant to Valentina’s final request about your home, right? We’ll wait for the lightbulbs to go off in your head for that one. Snap to it! As a bonus, our list includes several items related to the other three realms that Volties originate from besides the prolific Electric Realm--I bet these hints might help with a Trivia Question or two...

Today’s Hunt List
★ Lightning Bolt Symbol
★ Voltra in Real Life (such as on a public computer screen, or a poster on a wall)
★ Light Bulb
★ Goat
★ Pig
★ Battery
★ Ice Cubes
★ Gears
★ Vials
★ A Thick Book
★ Steam
★ Musical Instruments
★ Face Paints
★ Art Supplies
★Wild Card! Find us something Voltra related we might not have included on this list! Every new item we consider a valid new item will grant you the 3 pt bonus for submitting something first, so get creative!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 05:56:12 )
Valentina:
“Want to know how to grab my attention when you find something? How about quoting the below so I’ll be sure to see what you found! Make sure you include the picture with your post!”

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 06:38:14 )
Leaderboard time!

Prefacing this by saying some wild cards, especially the ones for the school supplies, went way out of the realm of what Val was looking for. For example, we only wanted stuff that kids would be bringing to school, not things you would regularly find in the classroom.

These are totals from hunts 1 through 6 and don't include Val's ongoing hunt for Voltra stuff.

Miss Kitty - 153
XoGIZMOoX - 127
Totalanimefan - 107
okios - 87
Another Movie Addict - 72
AliceinZombieland - 70
blinkini - 24
TeaTales - 21
Kent - 16
Unicorn - 13
Shark - 11
Reanna - 8
musiclover0804 - 8
mdom - 6
Sulley - 2
cedes - 2

The current hunt will end when the event ends tomorrow evening and we will be making final tallies at that time. We will let everyone know first, second, and third place winners soon after!

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 07:00:14 )
Valentina:
“Want to know how to grab my attention when you find something? How about quoting the below so I’ll be sure to see what you found! Make sure you include the picture with your post!”

Penny for scale:
nvm I found more vial things

tfw I had to ask my sibling for hair accessories LOL. this still counts even though I don't own 'em right?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 07:17:47 )
I might be able to get a goat photo, but that's a really long walk in the heat. And it's a matter of luck if the goats are in the field I can see from the road. There's a farm nearby with cows, goats, and donkeys.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 08:08:41 )
omg that's awesome! it's hard to find live farm animals in the city, so i'll have to think of something else.

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.