Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 Valentina's Scavenger Hunt! [Autumn Block Party]

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 21:04:35 )
Valentina:
“Want to know how to grab my attention when you find something? How about quoting the below so I’ll be sure to see what you found! Make sure you include the picture with your post!”

Hey, Val, I found some stuff for you!
Older theme: Apple a day

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 21:18:07 )
Lol you know, it's kind of amusing that we have this list. Since, to me anyway, it seems like we've got a lot of folks who aren't in school anymore or are in college. Wonder if I can submit my text book. Lol make it worth the ridiculous price.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 00:11:12 )
Yeah it is quite amusing. The minimum age here is 13 despite our current demographic of 20 year old somethings, so I think Voltra is trying to play it safe by sticking to the minimum age to cover all their bases.

Lol yes we gotta milk it for all it's worth.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 00:30:48 )
Looks like I already donated it to Goodwill.
The thing about the college students is that yeah we have the basic: notebooks, pencils, ect on our items to have part of the syllabus. We also have specific items for our majors. Like would my drawing tablet count?

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 05:15:28 )
Valentina:
“Want to know how to grab my attention when you find something? How about quoting the below so I’ll be sure to see what you found! Make sure you include the picture with your post!”

Blue book bag back pack, flowered pencil bag pouch, notebook paper, mini spiral pad for notes, pens, scissors, white pouch on the backpack is a poncho for rainy days walking, crayolas, pastels, watercolor paint, color pencils, markers, supplies case big pencil box, tape, ruler, sharpie marker

Notebook, spiral, folders, glue, pencil, pencil topper eraser, pencil sharpener, construction paper, back to school list I cut off the school information etc for privacy

Wild card year book

Book and book cover

Preschool art class supplies

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 05:23:34 )
How nice of you, AMA! :D I would have resold it on amazon to lessen the bite out of my wallet. ^^;
My high school provided us tablets for those that took graphic design and stuff. So maybe! Doesn't hurt to take a pic for a chance at 3 points.

Eyyy I have the same scissors, Gizmo! :D And my sibling has the same flowered "pencil bag." Air quotes because there's no pencils in there.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 05:42:08 )
Be right back with more photos

Valentina:

Calculator, educational dvd-game for little ones computer class, tissues

School photos

School-library card

School Id badge but I won't show my information on it

School spirit pennant Texas Longhorn University

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 05:57:54 )
Welp, there's still a chance at second place for me

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 05:59:19 )
@okios: You don't know, it's possible some of those wild cards might not be accepted.

Valentina:

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 06:05:53 )
Awhman. I have so much back to school stuff. Q v Q ;;
Would a teacher ID count?? lmao.

TH | dA

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 06:12:59 )
Valentina:

Insulated lunch bag

School uniform

School shaped cookie cutter

Apple for the teacher

Highlighter and eraser

School mascot

I pledge allegiance to the school flag, and what's left of the homecoming football mum that's been though a fight and has gradually falling apart from my 90s :/

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 06:58:21 )
Another Movie Addict:
@TeaTales: I wouldn't think so. Since that's not something you would take to school. She means the brightly coloured paper for itty bitties.
brightly colored paper? do you mean like cardboard-paper? oO ( in danish called karton papir )

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 07:01:06 )
@TeaTales: Yes that stuff.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 07:05:32 )
@another movie addict: ah ... if I had known that earlier I could have abused my practicum place, as they got a load of that kind of paper.... the only bright colored paper I got is.. errr.. * glares over at hill-of-creative-cosplay-mess * some sort of patterned paper... * going to use it in my book-binding project *

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 11:37:02 )
I'm thinking I have more stuff but I am not sure where I put them I guess that is good for now

Gizzie's card shop
Gizzie's banner shop

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 20:01:18 )
@another movie addict: You right, you right. but I do know that my laziness comes in first place :vanora_sweat:

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 20:06:49 )
@okios: Lol I know that I'm not going to win, but I've been having a blast running around my house and yard looking for stuff. Well and getting funny looks from people at the store.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 20:30:12 )
Valentina:

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 20:52:23 )
@another movie addict: Yeah that part is fun, just...not the cleaning up part. I have my school supplies stored in plastic bins stacked on top of each other. The school supply bin is closest to the bottom since I usually open it once per year. XD;;

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 20:52:59 )
Valentina:

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.