Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 Valentina's Scavenger Hunt! [Autumn Block Party]

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 08:11:49 )
I live near a lot of farms in both directions. There's a pig farm around here somewhere, I hear them all the time. No idea where it is. Lol my favorite part of going to the store in spring though, is seeing the baby goats and donkeys. Did consider using my pig eraser, but I don't know where I put him.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 08:39:14 )
Valentina:
“Want to know how to grab my attention when you find something? How about quoting the below so I’ll be sure to see what you found! Make sure you include the picture with your post!”

Hey, Val, I found some stuff for you!

i still can't find a reason to like these (art gums).

from Arnold Lobel's book of Fables XD

hope this counts

Maybe! Do I get bonus points for the pun, Valentina?

SUGAR!

MOAR SUGAR!

I'm also bad with plants,
but I kept the catalog for the flower pics. :vanora_heart: Maybe Vivi will like it too.

@valentina: Do we need to include how it relates to Voltra? (Since a lot of these seem like random objects XD)

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 08:57:52 )
-whistles- that is a lot of potential 3pts. o.o

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 08:58:14 )
Man, the air must be great with less car exhaust fumes. Do you put on earplugs when you sleep? It must be so cool to see cute animals irl. I just know they exist through TV and digital means. LOL #sad city life
I used an old book for my pig. I was going to use my piggy bank, but I remembered I tossed it out. :^(

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 09:01:22 )
I just want at least a spot on the winning places. I need ohms XD

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 09:06:49 )
@okios: I don't really need earplugs, since sound doesn't usually (when my neighbors aren't being dicks) get sound into the house. I can only hear them when I'm outside.
Actually I used to work for a wildlife refuge, so I've been up close and personal with all kinds of cute animals. Like whenever we had to bottle feed fawns, or sometimes even baby foxes.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 09:43:16 )
@another movie addict: Ooh, that's good! Honks and car alarms from the road can be heard even on the third floor here smh. Also, loud planes jfc, but that is whole 'nuther level.
Wow, best job evar! I'd love to feed cute animals all day. What made you change your mind?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 09:47:39 )
@okios: I was let go for a few reasons, one being they lost their ability to pay folks, and well I was too nervous about hand feeding the birds of prey. So you know fair enough. There are other reasons at play, but those are down a dark rabbit hole. While I had the job it was pretty awesome. My favorite part was when I had to do anything in the owl enclosure. It was almost like time came to a complete halt in there.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 11:31:25 )
@another movie addict: Oh yeah, those birds are intimidating even with protective gloves. The talons are no joke.
*refrains from making a Hooters joke* Owls are awesome. Were they asleep most of the time when you visited them? I remember them being nocturnal creatures.

Lol @ your sig XD. +1 for dark humor. Does his label say butt butter

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 11:55:32 )
Valentina:
“Want to know how to grab my attention when you find something? How about quoting the below so I’ll be sure to see what you found! Make sure you include the picture with your post!”

I think I'm kinda pushing it here, but I'm posting stuff that can be found in Vontell's store:

I'm running out of wild cards RIP

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 12:39:28 )
Valentina:

https://imgur.com/a/kPGED
|

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 13:56:10 )
Valentina:

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 19:47:48 )
@okios: Sometimes the owls were other times they would poop exactly where I just got done cleaning.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 20:15:55 )
Valentina:

Here I have our NO ADS TV HEAD
(Heads of people on my tv screen and ironically it's an AD xD)

Real life voltra theme - voltra has avi/ Pokemon go has avi, volt theme/picachu.... Real life playing Pokemon go

I can't really photo it but STEAM if I put the bottle water in my cow kettle tea pot and heat it up it makes steam

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 20:16:39 )
Valentina:

Lightning bolt symbol on my cell phone charging icon and battery logo too

Voltra blinkie banner

Me being the curly hair voltra piggy

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 20:35:56 )
Valentina:

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 21:53:34 )
Valentina:

Voltra emoji cookie

Voltra emoji bugs- a bug catching box

our skull belt buckle

And a pretty accessories shop tiara -hint hint- we need one

Our first rare crate item sword

Flowers for Viv

Thick book

Reduce, Reuse shop - I am reusing the bottles I'm building a Halloween dummy

Reduce, Reuse... Bottle caps make good craft items

Voltra is #1

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 23:01:05 )
Valentina:

A shirt Vyc may like

Vyc relative???

New plushie

A Vyc piercing
And a vial

Maybe Viv would like a flowery piggy bank

Steamy mirror

Face paint

The name Valentina reminded me of valentines

Art supplies

Gizzie's card shop
Gizzie's banner shop

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 00:04:44 )
*gives up * despite I got a good bundle of what on the list now, and despite they FINALLY have gotten pumpkins and even pumkincarving stes in the stores too ( actully i surpried they have it this early, usually they come later this month..

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 00:08:39 )
@TeaTales: I kind of envy you for the restraint. Lol stores here already have Christmas stuff out.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.