Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 Vyctor's Trivia Contest [Autumn Block Party]

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 10:03:18 )
I, uh, don't actually know who is older of the pair, but if you guessed Frizz and Static, ding ding~ I'm not sure if they pre-date Voltra itself or... *shrug*

Speaking of our favorite guardians, when Frizz isn't defeating monsters by virtue of sheer magic and power, she likes to use a very special weapon. It's a very non-traditional weapon, something usually seen as a toy, but she's pretty powerful with it--can you guess what it is?

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 10:13:31 )
Vyctor:
I, uh, don't actually know who is older of the pair, but if you guessed Frizz and Static, ding ding~ I'm not sure if they pre-date Voltra itself or... *shrug*

Speaking of our favorite guardians, when Frizz isn't defeating monsters by virtue of sheer magic and power, she likes to use a very special weapon. It's a very non-traditional weapon, something usually seen as a toy, but she's pretty powerful with it--can you guess what it is?

Is it a jump rope?

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 10:13:48 )
At first there was nothing. Then Frizz and Static said "Let there be light,"....
-Voltra history books probably

What are the chances that it's a fidget spinner

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 10:16:04 )
Vyctor:

Slingshot?

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 10:16:10 )
Vyctor:

A slingshot?

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 10:22:24 )
So many different things could be a weapon.

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 10:25:45 )
Yeah it's pretty much all luck. xD

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 10:31:46 )
Vyctor:

a...a boomerang?
omg it's probably a slingshot but *risks 1 point for 3*

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 10:37:09 )
Ooh, boomerang is a good one. I just thought of slingshot after my first thought which was yo-yo. xD

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 11:36:25 )
@kent: well that was awkward XD shows how much I know

@okios: I didn't even think of all black YOU JUST BLEW MY MIND OMG YES YES YES 1,000 TIMES YAAASSSS

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 13:33:02 )
Vyctor:

Based on her character portrait, I think I'm going to go with Jumprope as well.

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 23:13:22 )
Vyctor:

I feel like going with plushes. XD Theres a character in a video games that uses plushes as weapons.

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 23:18:35 )
And black horns would be nice. I wonder if they could just add basic horns to vyc's shop tho. Or Valentina's shop??
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 23:38:05 )
Vyctor:

Jump rope?

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 01:04:44 )
@luffer nutter: yeee :vanora_sun:

What character portrait? The thigh up in the shops? /eyezooms

Npc — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 01:32:27 )

GUEST TRIVIA TIME

Vyc only took trivia so nobody would ask questions about him and that's not fair! HMPH.

If you can guess his favorite color, he has to tell you if you got it right. Guess that!

Npc — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 01:34:19 )

Oh, wait, I have to tell you the answer to the last question, I guess.

She uses one of those dangling things on a string, the little circles that go up and down or whatever? She can do some cool tricks with it, too.

Why do you guys want to keep assigning rope and whips to us...?

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 01:38:39 )
Velvet:

GUEST TRIVIA TIME

Vyc only took trivia so nobody would ask questions about him and that's not fair! HMPH.

If you can guess his favorite color, he has to tell you if you got it right. Guess that!

I'm going to guess...lime!

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 01:40:03 )
Velvet:

GUEST TRIVIA TIME

Midnight?

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 01:41:40 )
Velvet:

GUEST TRIVIA TIME

Crocodile?

Ping me!

Hangout

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.