Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 Vyctor's Trivia Contest [Autumn Block Party]

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 21:50:11 )
Vyctor:
*yawn* Yeah, yeah, I'm up.

It's sea. He likes those blue greens and all.

Mmm... Somethin' thematic. How do you think I take my coffee? Speakin' of, I'm gonna go get some...

gonna guess the no sugar one but honestly i don't drink coffee so :v

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 21:59:27 )
Vyctor:

Mmm... Somethin' thematic. How do you think I take my coffee? Speakin' of, I'm gonna go get some...
Rise and shine, sleepyhead!

Vyctor's coffee preference: Black/Bitter!/"That strong stuff!"

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 22:00:04 )
Also
okios:
Sea wins! :bernard_happy:

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 22:08:16 )
Vyctor:

No sugar

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 22:30:02 )
'll accept black. I do like a bit of cream if the coffee isn't good enough quality to stand on its own, though.

Mmm they've got a new nutmeg blend at the Cafe. Bit of a lighter roast than I like myself, but, eh. 's not bad.

The first explorer, the one who woke up our Guardians, became one of the first members of the city council after Static and Frizz started the city development. Do you know their name?

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 22:35:15 )
I am so tempted to say Dora, but I need the winning points XD
Does the name start with "F" and ends with "ozzy"?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 22:38:23 )
Vyctor:
'll accept black. I do like a bit of cream if the coffee isn't good enough quality to stand on its own, though.

Mmm they've got a new nutmeg blend at the Cafe. Bit of a lighter roast than I like myself, but, eh. 's not bad.

The first explorer, the one who woke up our Guardians, became one of the first members of the city council after Static and Frizz started the city development. Do you know their name?

Its baz?

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 23:07:47 )
Vyctor:

Did Static and Frizz even post? I can't find their NPC thumbnails.
I'm gonna guess user no.1 Baz as well.

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 00:13:12 )
Vyctor:

Wouldn't that be Fozzy? Unfortunately I wasn't here that far back. *Sad*

Npc — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 00:22:01 )
Vyctor you're so popular~ it must be tiring to be so in demand... You should see all the incredible art people have been drawing of you!

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 00:23:32 )
Vyctor:

Uuuh... Feels like a weird question. Like it should be an npc?? But I guess I'll go with Fozzy??

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 01:19:00 )
Vyctor:

Uhh I'll go with what other people are saying. Is it Fozzy?

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 03:16:50 )
Vyctor:

Hello! My guess is Fozzy the Fool. I mean, Fozzy the Famed!

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 03:45:45 )
OMG I found details on who it is on voltraonline's deviantart. O:

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 03:49:48 )
Vyctor:

Gonna guess Fozzy.

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 04:00:05 )
Y' guys are pretty good. The first explorer was Fozzy.

Now for my next question, 's common knowledge that Val plays mom to a gross bug. But is she old enough to be a real mom? How old IS she?

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 04:01:29 )
Vyctor:

Now for my next question, 's common knowledge that Val plays mom to a gross bug. But is she old enough to be a real mom? How old IS she?

She's.... 27? How on earth would I know!

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 04:10:10 )
Vyctor:

Uhhh 30 maybe? lol

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 04:35:57 )
Vyctor:

Oh god, I have no idea. 24?

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 04:56:24 )
Vyctor:

Uuuh, is she 23??
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.