Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 Vyctor's Trivia Contest [Autumn Block Party]

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 08:27:02 )
@Emmett Khan: That is one of the older questions.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 08:27:05 )
@Emmett Khan: pss there's a new question already xD that one was answered.

Voltie — BetaTester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 08:30:02 )
@dragoness129 and @mdom: Thanks. I'm going to answer the new question:

Vyctor:

I appreciate it. My accent's pro'lly from Electric, I suppose. Spent a lot of time in some of the more remote communities, you know how it is.

Man, I don't want to do all that scoreboard updatin'...I should have made Vanora promise to do it for me. Maybe I'll see if she wants to do all the hard work tomorrow.

'til then, let's see. If you guessed Valentina was from Metal, you just earned yourself some points. She's one of their guild journeymen, somethin' like that. I admittedly don't know much about the workin's of the realm, given how secretive the guilds tend to be, but it is how it is.

Let's try something else--I know.

One of your shopkeepers has a bakin' hobby. I don't even like sweets, and they still make some of the best desserts I've ever had. Do you think you know who?

I'm guessing Vivienne.
Current avatar: Emmett Khan, Master of the Golden Keyblade.

Do you play RuneScape?

My DeviantArt Gallery:
EmmettKhan.DeviantArt.com

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 08:43:08 )
Vyctor:

I appreciate it. My accent's pro'lly from Electric, I suppose. Spent a lot of time in some of the more remote communities, you know how it is.

Man, I don't want to do all that scoreboard updatin'...I should have made Vanora promise to do it for me. Maybe I'll see if she wants to do all the hard work tomorrow.

'til then, let's see. If you guessed Valentina was from Metal, you just earned yourself some points. She's one of their guild journeymen, somethin' like that. I admittedly don't know much about the workin's of the realm, given how secretive the guilds tend to be, but it is how it is.

One of your shopkeepers has a bakin' hobby. I don't even like sweets, and they still make some of the best desserts I've ever had. Do you think you know who?

I guess I'll go with Vontell... Could be Vivienne though. > A<;
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 09:16:17 )
Where are all the chatters tonight?

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 09:17:35 )
I'm here! Sorta. xD

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 09:19:12 )
What are you up to, Shark?

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 09:23:26 )
Just watching some videos.

Now that they have a top 10 posters, I want to try and get on there. xD

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 09:24:11 )
Ah, neat!
Lots of luck with all of that! ♥
There is some fierce competition!

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 09:30:58 )
Oh yeah there's some crazy posters. xD I can't even get on their level

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 09:31:57 )
You mean me and Panda? ^_^

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 09:43:10 )
Vyctor:

Vontell

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 09:43:52 )
He is the popular choice with this one. ^_^

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 09:51:10 )
@dragoness129: Yeahhh. xD I don't know how you do it.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 09:53:33 )
I am a crazy dragon. As I have in my signature and pronoun thing. ^_^

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 10:00:45 )
True. o: Can you breathe fire?

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 10:01:18 )
I can breath all kinds of things. ^_^

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 10:11:46 )
Oooh that's interesting. What about electricity? I'm sure Voltra would enjoy that.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 10:14:01 )
Sure! That would be pretty neat!

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 10:14:49 )
Vyctor:

Isn't it Vivienne? I thought I saw someone say she's the one who got everyone into baking in the first place. XD Gonna take a chance.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.