Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Closed. lock pls

Donator — Nerd Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 23:16:18 )
::::

⌈@Valefor: I think I joined when it opened.
xD
I don't even remember.
YES YES
I didn't know you were here but now I do and it's awesome!
How have you been?⌋

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 23:23:37 )
@Valefor: busy day. We're packing, we just ran out of tape so I'm on until my husband gets back home with more. How has your day been?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 01:08:04 )

@Valefor: thanks!

And if you need motivation for art, would an art trade help? I dunno. Lol.
XD

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 11:29:50 )
@Valefor: I didn't mind the movie but it's sad there was only one (same for the percy jackson series, they coulda been blown out of the water D:)
But the hbo series has james macavoy(young charles xavier), and the kid who plays Laura in Logan too 8D

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 22:18:26 )

@Dragonickittens: That's a lot of patience! But how do you do it? Show me your secrets! xD

I searched around and managed to find a conversion table too. xD
    Oh man, I'm glad Lanzer made an effort to work on the inflation but at the point when he came back it was just waaaaaay to late to fix. ^^; Props for trying though.

@Kenome: Hey hey glad you found me. xD I'm also on discord too! Not much on the Voltra channel ^^; (should probably make an effort to be more active there too lol). But if you need anything or just want to chat just message me. o uob
    But I'm been doing well! Just working on art and voltra stuff. How about you? Any summer plans?

@Queen of trash: Oh no, that's always the most inconvenient thing to happen. ^^; Hope you got more by the time I've replied lol.
    My day's been pretty good. Got a lot of errands done and grocery shopping.

@Amber lynne: I'm good with motivation for art atm (surprisingly lol). But I'm not one to turn down an art trade! I'm currently looking for more art of these peeps. c: Amsi, Amunet, Keiji, annnd Valien. I'd offer some of my other ocs, but they don't have refs yet. ^^;

@Harker: I guess they have no plans to make more in a series? That sucks though. :( I'm surprised they haven't made more of the Percy Jackson series. The book series is pretty popular, right?

I love James Mcavoy! xD Totally not gonna check this series out because of him LOL. xDD

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 22:49:14 )

@Valefor: Part boredom, and using small base. Plus sketching it out with the pixel brush helps out a whole lot. Plus the mirror tool is your best friend.

Yeah, he did, and I do agree with you. When I did open up my shop, I made sure to put down both gold and plat so it would cause less confusion. Its pretty sad though.

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 23:08:01 )
@Valefor: we did get more and we got a lot done. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day, we're moving a bunch of stuff into a storage unit; all the stuff we packed up.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 23:22:02 )

@Queen of trash: Nice! And i wish you the best of luck moving!

@Dragonickittens: I've never used the mirror tool. xD I'm learning to use art programs tbh. ^^;

That's very kind of you! I wish the artist i went to did that too.
    But yea...he came back after the storm had done its damage. There's just no way to recover from a few years of that inflation though.

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 23:23:06 )
@Valefor: thanks. <3 I'm hoping it won't be too hot out while we're loading the truck and everything.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 23:24:51 )

@Queen of trash: I feel ya! Moving in the heat is the worst! Buuuut not as bad as in the rain. D:

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 23:26:05 )
@Valefor: luckily it looks like it's not supposed to rain. Which is good because the rain and the heat together would be way too much haha.
I sell art.
I'm buying art.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 23:30:25 )

@Valefor: Good luck with learning. :) I tend to use that tool a whole lot since I'm pretty cruddy when it comes to drawing the other eye on something. Once I draw one eye, I copy/paste/mirror, then I do a little bit of deforming/resizing. if I need to.

I know when I was trying to sell art due to inflation, I just made my shop PWYW for the longest time, then after that, I set a minimum buying price. If people wanted to offer more, they could.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/25 00:27:20 )
@Valefor: Yup, the movies....no so much even thought hey had a great cast =/

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/25 01:51:09 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@valefor: Gosh, I'm so sorry for my delay in getting back here and for not replying for awhile. But I'm back another characters if you'd consider me for another freeb! (I'll probably give you some sort of tip though.)

This time, I've got a black-eyed demon boy if he interests you at all.

------HEY VALE OVER HERE!
Username: Lithinel
Refs:

Details: I'd absolutely love it if you could please draw him with his hair out of his eyes! And despite the fact I called him a "Black eyed" demon boy, I would prefer if they were more off-black in color. Or like a really dark gray that almost looks black. Basically, I would just like his pupils to be visible. And for his outfit, could you please use the red shirt and buckled jacket? (Without the spikes though.) I just feel it would add a nice pop of color to an otherwise not-as-colorful photo.

Personality - His personality is still under development so I don't have everything fleshed out yet, but I can tell you what I do know.
- Sassy AF! Like I can't even begin to describe how sassy he is...but let's just say if sass could kill, almost everyone he who talks to would be dead.
- Seductive and enticing
- Tends to come across as being very cocky, but it is actually very sweet and sensitive. A side that he doesn't let just anyone see.

Oh and I plan on making him about 24 if that helps at all.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/25 01:56:06 )

@Valefor: XD
Well, considering I need a vid for Tuesday, I'mma doodle one of your boys and you'll get it relatively quick. XD
(Not sure what it'll be, and honestly, I don't really care if you art in return. I just wanted an excuse to draw something for you, to be honest.)

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/25 03:26:25 )
@Valefor: YEAH it's kinda crazy how we know more about outer space than we know about the depths of the ocean on our own planet? The fish(?) down there are kinda... creepy but I think they're so interesting haha

I just wanna learn about them through photos and writing tho.
n-no real life encounters...

Donator — Nerd Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/26 02:18:51 )
::::

&lceil;@Valefor: Oh true.
Wait I don't think I'm in the Voltra one..
Are you in the Roli one?
I never chat in those ones xD
YESTERDAY GOT A NEW CAR
And for a fair I'll be a Plague Doctor.
xD
How about you?
Any plans?&rfloor;

^Ana >Lina.
Discord

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/26 02:51:55 )

@Queen of trash: That's good to hear!
    Humidity and moving, the worst combo ever. D:

@Dragonickittens: One of these days, I'll try pixeling again. xD
    Haha! xD I do the same when drawing the other eye (facing forward). Just copy and paste (adjust as needed) LOL.

Pwyw and bribe shops usually help with pricing especially in that economy.

@Harker: Yea...it's unfortunate when movies don't get sequels or when a series gets canceled. :(

@Lithinel: Nah, you're fine! c: Welcome back and thanks for another request!

@Amber lynne: I'm excited thennnnn! * 3*
    Aww you're so sweet! But I'm still gonna draw you something in return haha xDD

@Hachi: Duuuude, right?! :O But with the advancement in technology we're definitely going to be able to explore and go deeper into the ocean which is also exciting!
    I love watching documentaries about deep sea life. Honestly, any nature gets my interest. xD But I'm also similar like you where I don't want any real life encounters, but then i kind of do. xD

@Kenome: I can send you a link for the voltra one. o uob I gotchu! Voltra Discord
    I'm also in the Roli one but I only chat in the "Art Corner" channel. xDD

Congrats on getting a car!! :frizz-celebrate: And ooh what's your plague doctor costume like? o 3o What are you going for?
    I have a morning summer class and my parents were thinking about going to the beach in July but it's not set in motion yet. c:
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/26 03:00:17 )

@Valefor: Eh, that's on you.
I dunno when I'll doodle somthing for you, so I really wouldn't fault ya if you don't.

Also!
I updated the offerings listed in the spoilers here
If you want to go check and see what I've still gotand if anything is of interest~<3

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/26 04:16:06 )

@Valefor: If you do some pixel art, you should ping me and let me see it. :)
Yes lol, makes things a whole lot easier.

Yeah, it takes some time to get used to, but its also a great way to make gold/plat quickly by art.
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.