Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Closed. lock pls

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/2 01:26:31 )
"Now I've run out of Tears"

@Valefor: Ah I never got your response >>
It's healing fine now ^^ Just hurts if I lean on my elbow :D
How go things on your end?
"The time has come for me to Disappear"

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/2 04:12:18 )

@Lordlucre: That's good to hear! c:

@Amber lynne: What i dislike most is getting tan lines when I'm wearing my sandals and it's only from walking on campus everyday. I'm not even outside long though. xDD

@Night xiv: That's good to hear! At least, it's getting better! c:
    I'm okay. It's sort of late right now, but I'm gonna work on art. My brain hurts from too much studying and art relieves stress for me. xD

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/2 04:18:13 )

@Valefor: Lmfao.
Some people like, others don't.

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/2 04:43:14 )

@Amber lynne: Me, at the sun: "Curse you for the tan lines on my feet!!" xDD

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/2 05:18:11 )

@Valefor: XDD
Wear socks? No lines then? XD

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/2 05:37:54 )

@Lordlucre: Shoot, you changed your avi before I could save it. ^^;

@Amber lynne: Socks are for losers! xD
    LOL, it's fine. Tan lines aside, I miss the cold weather already. Not a big fan of summer ^^;

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/2 05:43:17 )

@Valefor: Honestly, nor am I. DX
I'll take the winter over the summer any day. Even with my bday being in the summer. XD
Winter is better. Although summer IS nice and clear when walking. . . .

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/2 05:48:04 )

@Amber lynne: Ha! Yesss! Winter is my favorite season, and I'd rather wear layers than be sweating. xD Or have to deal with the heat.
    I mean yea...summer is nice and clear when walking buuuut I think winter is better too. xDD

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/2 06:00:55 )

@Valefor: I'll take autumn myself.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/2 09:59:05 )
@Valefor: x3 Yeah, I'm really glad too.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/2 10:00:07 )
@Valefor: D: Ah, sorry, should I change it back? Or send you the pic since I did save it to my pictures folder.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/2 15:31:25 )
@valefor: I looooove Skyrim. I wasn't sure how I'd like it when I bought it but it's been so much fun. The main story with the dragon at least was super easy and I cleared that in like a day xD I've mostly just been doing everything else I could. Odessey is amazing. I've never played an assassin's creed game before but I love it. My only complaint is the boat xD I hate driving and I hate battles on the ocean in the boat.
Neverwinter is an online MMO. I haven't gotten to play since like December though...I've heard it's changed quite a bit since then. I'm a little worried about checking it out again xD

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/3 02:06:33 )

@Amber lynne: Same. Autumn and winter. xD

@Lordlucre: You don't need to change back. You can just send me the pic. c:

@Amakai: Yessss! I've put so so many hours into Skyrim. xD I haven't finished the main dragon quest either LOL. Been trying to clear all the side quests and all the side main...quests. xDD
    You should def try the older Assassin's Creed games (if you enjoy the story anyway). But oh no, def not looking forward to the boats then. xD I hated it in Black Flags. ^^;
    It doesn't hurt to check the MMO again, just to see what's up. xD

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/3 02:17:07 )
@Valefor: Just sent it in a message!

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/3 02:26:22 )

@Lordlucre: Thank you!
    Also your current avi is really cute!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/3 04:33:43 )
@valefor: I will once our house renovations are done xD I currently have no living room LOL so no TV for my ps4
Skyrim was one of those games I just get lost in for hours...I've done most everything I can except repeating quests for the brotherhood
Just a fangirl living in FFXV hell
Multi-shipper shipping: Ignoct & Gladnoct

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/3 05:02:15 )

@Valefor: Plus autumn is absolutely gorgeous with all the leaves changing colours and whatnot~<3

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/3 15:09:01 )
@Valefor: Aww thanks!
Lucifer's Pet

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/4 04:17:11 )

@Hachi: Here you go! c:

@Lordlucre: Yep! Blue/white/black is also one of my fav color combos too. xD

@Amakai: Good luck with the house renovations! How's that coming along so far?
    Saaaame! I can play Skyrim for hours before the dungeon/quest fatigue sets in. xD It's such a beautiful game too!
    I'm excited for the next installment that they announced!

@Amber lynne: That's definitely the best part of autumn! I used to live up north and experienced all four seasons. Seeing the colors changing was always beautiful, but now i live in Texas...so mostly summer temperatures. xD
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/4 04:52:22 )

@Valefor: I would never be able to live somewhere like that, myself. I hate the heat

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.