Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Amber's Art Request | ALWAYS looking! - Updated 5/26

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/12 05:23:14 )

All right, so long story short... I'm a glutton for art.
Seriously.
I want to run an art contest, and I had a LOT saved toward it.
But then I went and blew it on art. LOL.

So I'm just making this art request thread. For reasons.
For ease?

Anywhoooo
I have plenty of characters, yep. You'd actually be surprised at how many, to be honest.
Most don't have profiles on Toyhou.se yet, BUT I am slowly, but surely, working through them.

I have one page that lists them all adn lists image counts as well, so that makes it a little easier?

If you want to draw X kind of thing, let me know. I can certainly fulfill that kind of desire, I'm sure!

All Items I am willing to part with will come from my mule, Lunakiri

PLEASE Keep one thing in mind.
If you post requesting a price tag of X in pure, I may not have the funds AT that given time. If I like your work, I am more than willing to comm you, but it may take some time to save up =)
ALSO
All item trades will go at Market value! I'll be going via the stickied price guide for prices. Yep.

Ahh yes. You need characters, no?
Here they are!
If you go through and see you want to draw X, lemme know. IF you don't wanna look through and have a hankering to draw Y specific thing, lemme know! I'll probably be able to fulfill that hankering~<3

If you want to art me, copy and paste the following, with filling in what needs it!
@Amber Lynne:
[I am] Gimme your username please.
[I draw] Post samples! Preferably img codes in spoilers. Links are all right though.
[I want to draw] Either character or feature. IE: Wings, glasses, long hair, etc
[My price is] What do you charge/what do you want.

Currently waiting on:

• DawnPainterz | 20k, Demonic, Vanora's Necklace, Vigilante Double Pistols, March Hair, Cheshire, Dormouse, Vreg's Treeshure, Oracle, Extraordinary Puppet | 1 Chibi, 1 Adopt | Trades Sent
  • You should be in this list!

This thread was locked due to inactivity, if you wish to unlock your thread please issue a ticket. Instructions to unlock thread found here.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/12 05:39:47 )

Oh, also, reserving this because why not, but! I wanted to say that y'all can post.

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.