Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Closed. lock pls

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 00:10:55 )
"On our knees we Pray. As we waste Away"

@Valefor: Sorry for the small poof. I had company today and then I took my sister shopping because I'm taking her to a pride festival tomorrow
So she bought herself some rainbow shorts and got me some rainbow socks ^^
"And we dig our Graves. Dead on Arrival"

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 02:06:44 )

@Amber lynne: It's a lot of work, but it feels so good to finish an art piece. <3

@Night xiv: Nah, you're fine.
    That's awesome! Will you be going to the pride festival too?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 03:51:36 )
That calm serenity of hers... it belongs to me, now.

@Valefor: oh totally.
Some results that take forever to finish can be amazing

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 13:51:30 )

@Valefor: Yep, I bought me some rainbow socks to show my support ^^
My sister was also nice enough to buy me a trans-pride flag because one of the characters I've made is trans-male so my sister loves him the most.
He isn't my first LGBTQ+ character (Eclipse is lol) but for some reason, my sister loves my trans-male the most, but she loves all my characters that represent the LGBTQ community ^^

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 20:06:59 )

@Amber lynne: Exactly!

@Night xiv: Have fun at the festival today!

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 20:16:39 )

@Valefor: Also, I adore your av~<3

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 21:53:16 )

@Amber lynne: Lol it looks like i'm ready for halloween. xD

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 23:51:24 )

@Valefor: who isn't? XD

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/9 02:14:17 )

@Valefor: Just got back from the festival.
I bought a Bi flag for the same friend you drew for Razz ^^
We had fun, my sister and her friend bought a lesbian pride flag. We saw the parade and then our feet and heads started hurting so now we're home lol

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/9 09:07:00 )
@Valefor: OOF this is a late reply
asflksj HONESTLY no matter how much I convince myself it's not real I still get spooked when I read/watch those kinds of stories. I think it's the atmosphere that I imagine myself into.
HAHA like the time I went to a (fake, complete with actors and a PG-13 warning) haunted house, I was gonna die. my friends and I were all just screaming and yelling at each other to run faster LIKE WE FORGOT IT'S ALL JUST A SHOW??

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/9 15:47:56 )

@Hachi: Sorry I don't mean to intrude on your conversation with Vale, but I couldn't help but feel your response on a spiritual level!!
Like I went to a haunted house with my friends and sister, mind you this one was actually in the woods!!!
We were doing good until this guy started chasing us with a chainsaw (which was totally fake, but you know adrenaline) and we ran like we were in legit danger. My sister was the fastest one and left me behind. I have asthma so I'm trying to get air and then I told my sister that at least I know I can trust her to save me in a horror scenario (totally sarcastically, by the way)

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/9 20:22:48 )
Just wanted to know how far you've managed to get to your goal of 100. :3

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/10 23:24:38 )

@Amber lynne: True. xD Doesn't hurt to be prepared months in advance LOL.

@Night xiv: Glad to hear you had fun!! But I hope you got plenty of rest after espeically for your feet. xD

@Hachi: Dude, you're fine. I don't mind late replies. xD
    I know what you mean!! I sort of do the same and start imagining myself in those scenarios. Like what if this were to me? LOL

Lol that actually sounds like fun minus the running/screaming at each other. xDD But at least y'all had fun, right?
    I remember went to this haunted house attraction at a theme park with some friends, but i ended up laughing throughout the whole thing because most of the jumpscares were pretty predictable and the "scary" monsters (etc) were soo cheesy looking. xD

@Lordlucre: I'm not very far. Currently working on the eleventh freebie. ^^;

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/10 23:28:59 )
@Valefor: Oh, you have quite a ways to go then! :o

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/11 03:54:22 )

@Valefor: Nope!
As long as you're able to accomodate for changes, that is.

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/11 19:15:10 )

@Valefor: Yep, resting by waiting for my next paycheck and I'm not working at all this week
While usually, I would be happy about that (not that I don't like my job. I actually love working there) but I only worked a total of 3 hours last week D:
So I figure this check isn't going to be the greatest T_T

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/11 20:03:58 )

@Lordlucre: Yea....xD It's definitely a gradual process atm. xD

@Amber lynne: No need to worry about that. Got plenty of time LOL

@Night xiv: Oh no, sucks that you're not getting enough hours. :(

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/11 20:16:11 )
@Valefor: You'll get there!
Lucifer's Pet

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/11 22:04:19 )

@Valefor: Tiiiime

So what are you up to lately? Anything interesting?

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/12 03:12:40 )

@Lordlucre: I do not intend to take this challenge lightly! I've been wanting to redo it again since I failed to finish last time. xD

@Amber lynne: Not much besides studying annnnnd art. I also went to a park last Sunday for my Biology project. Didn't manage to take a lot of pictures because it got hot (i probably should have gone earlier) around noon. I sort of got lost during the last half of walking the trails LOL. But manage to find my way back. ^^; Other than that, my life is mundane. xDD How about you?
(ง •̀_•́)ง

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.