Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Closed. lock pls

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/6 03:03:38 )
That calm serenity of hers... it belongs to me, now.

@Valefor: Lmfao. I got no colour theory anything. So you got better than me there, totally and utterly. XD

Also, I completely understand the response. I, and probably plenty of others, see the good. You being the artist can see all the flaws.
It's the same with me and my stuff.
And with most other artists and their own work too.

Just trust me, I adore your stuff, and I'm 90% sure I'm not alone~<3

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/6 04:15:53 )

@Amber lynne: fuck color theory xDD I'll never get it down lol. But honestly i just cheat and lay on different blending modes on layers. if it looks good, it passes. xD

But yea, I understand what you mean too. We are are our own worst critics. ^^;

And since we're here. I love your chibis!! I can't draw them how i want and it frustrates me. ; o;

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/6 04:38:23 )

@Valefor: Chibis are hell for anatomy

And yes. Screw colour theory. I just use multiply and whatnot to get the looks I want.
Digital art is so much easier. XDD

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/6 05:58:28 )

@Amber lynne: Haha they really are. xD That's probably what messes me up so bad. ; o;

Digital art is definitely easy. Learning the programs may be a learning curve but once you get that down, everything just goes by smoothly. xD

Also random trade???

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/6 06:01:30 )

@Valefor: I find traditional more enjoyable though. Something about the mess. XD

And as the trade title is, it's a thank you~<3

Specifically for what you said about my chibis ^ ^;;

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/6 06:03:52 )

@Amber lynne: I enjoy digital more ever since i switch over to it years ago. xD It's easier to fix things lol. But I still enjoy traditional art too. And like you mentioned, making a mess lmao.

ahh you're so sweet!

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/6 06:23:58 )

@Valefor: Totally fair.

Also, could I bribe you to do art for a friend of mine? =)
I want to throw it on her Toyhou.se account without any notice and surprise her ^ ^
(I'd obvs credit you, since TH is good with being able to ^ ^)
I have 13k volts. Lemme bribe you?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/6 14:59:52 )

@Valefor: Are you willing to do art of my current avi?

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/6 18:19:48 )
"On our knees we Pray. As we waste Away"

@valefor: That's something a corrupter would say xD
I still think it's procrastinating because I totally have time to do these things when I get home from work (Since I get home between 1pm or 3pm) but then I just decide to laze around and play sims or fortnite instead xD
"And we dig our Graves. Dead on Arrival"

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/6 23:56:34 )

@Amber lynne: Sure. Are you wanting a colored headshot or a halfbody? Gimme the deets. xD

@Vengeance: I'm fine with avatars as long as it's not too cluttered/layered. c: You can request a freebie by posting the form in the third post. o uob

@Night xiv: Okay, yea ya got me. xD
    Hmm, you have a point. xD I can't deny that fact LOL. because i'm on voltra when i should be studying for my lecture exam tomorrow lmao

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/7 00:56:46 )

@Valefor: I want you to do whatever you decide. I know that she'll appreciate it regardless~<3
I'll throw a trade your way.

And I'll PM the character. Just for secrecy sakes. XD

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/7 01:27:40 )
"On our knees we Pray. As we waste Away"

@valefor: Gurl if you don't go study xD
Ya need to go finish getting that education...unless you're like me where not studying is actually better lol
I would always tell myself, I need to study for a test, but then don't do it...and end up passing the test just barely. But if I do study, I get either a middle grade or failing.
It's like my written driving exam all over again. I failed the first time because I studied, but passed the second time (with totally different questions) without studying ;D
"And we dig our Graves. Dead on Arrival"

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/7 01:58:11 )

@Amber lynne: Alright. c:
    Just making sure, but do you want a wip or anything?

@Night xiv: okay.
    i'm back
    after two hours. xDD But I think I'm gonna continue working on art and then study again later. o uob
    oh my that sounds frustrating but i know how you feel. xD It's like grade school again lol

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/7 03:13:32 )

@Valefor: nahhhh
Wips aren't necessary!

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/7 03:34:17 )

@Amber lynne: Alright no wips. But I'll still keep you updated xD

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/7 04:45:56 )

@Valefor: Updates would be lovely~<3

And feel free to post it when finished! (IG and TH)
Be sure to ping the ddarlin' on IG when you do, too~<3

Should be a lovely surprise for her ^ ^

And thank you SO much for being willing to do this~<3

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/7 10:40:52 )

------HEY VALE OVER HERE!
Username: vengeance
Refs:

Details: I have no details about my avatar really. She is just a cool skater kid.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/7 20:50:50 )

@Amber lynne: Awesome! I will do that when I'm done. c:
    And yeah, of course! Normally, I wouldn't take on so many at once but it's the summer and i have more time. xD Plus, I'm drawing so much and I LOVE IT DKAJG;DKLSG xD

@Vengeance: Thanks! I can't promise quick art but if i do yours i'll ping ya. o uob
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/7 20:52:09 )

@Valefor: No worries. Take your time.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/7 22:30:37 )

@Valefor: lol. hat's fair.
And something I can totally relat eto.
I art eeryday - almost - so Yes. Ican totally get why you love it~<33

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.