Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Closed. lock pls

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/12 03:18:56 )
That calm serenity of hers... it belongs to me, now.

@Valefor: Lol. Hopefully you had fun, at least?

And life is life, really.
I found out I gotta put out like 400 bucks for orthotics though, so that ain't fun. But at least most of that can be covered, thankfully. XD
Beyond that? Nothin' really. Just arting, as always XD

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/12 14:18:13 )
@Valefor: Go, go, go!

Voltie — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/12 16:30:55 )
/peeks in here
well i'm not sure if i'm still able to get one of those requests, so for now i'm just going to idle here xD

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/13 02:51:33 )

@Lordlucre: I'm not gonna give up this time! Staying strong! ; u;

@Amber lynne: I did! I went by myself since my sister didn't want to come and sleep in, but i did enjoy the time i had by myself and just being out there with nature. xD

Oh no, i hope it isn't anything serious. :( But I'm glad to hear that the majority of it is covered!
    Also I'm enjoy the erasing sketch layer to complete art clips that you're doing on instagram.

@Peony: I hope editing in this ping works because I hit submit and realized i didn't reply to you yet LOLOL.
    But uh...i'm slowly working on the freebies so there may be a wait time atm. ^^;

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/13 02:55:45 )

@Valefor: Nahhhh, just my one foot is a bit borked and I gotta get custom shoes or custom insoles in order to make it that I walk properly. XD

And at least you enjoyed yourself! Seriously~<3

And hah. Thanks. I love the looks of them when I see 'em on IG too, so I wanted to get in on that~<3

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/13 03:00:18 )
@Valefor: Go, go, go! -cheers-

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/16 03:56:55 )

@Amber lynne: Ohhh okay. At least, it's not too bad. c: But it's got to be frustrating though. :O

LOL gotta jump on that bandwagon too. xD

@Lordlucre: Thanks!
    How about you? Working on any art? c:

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/16 04:05:43 )

@Valefor: dooooo iiiiiiiiiit

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/16 14:52:53 )
@Valefor: Yeah, there's one I've been meaning to color. Just been pretty busy this weekend. @w@ If I get back early from spending time with my dad today, I'll see about finally coloring it.

Donator — Artist Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/17 17:16:04 )

------HEY VALE OVER HERE!
Username:
Rayon Declaire
Refs:
Hey I'm not sure if youre into couples;; my husband and I are looking for more art ; w ;

Details:
my dark haired gal has no mouth. The neck cowl/hood covers the lower half of face and neck. -- My husband's blue/white avi has a pale skin tone, think of white with a hint of pink.Other than that, have atter =) you can find more references of us here: x and here x

Thank you for the chance *bows out*
Ping me if needed

I do pixels. check my shop

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 19:12:06 )

@Amber lynne: LOL it will happen...eventually. xD

@Lordlucre: I hope you're able to work on it when you have the time! Hope you had a great weekend too. c:

@Rayon declaire: Ya know, I didn't think about couples when i made this. xD But I'll let you know if i do it. o uob

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 19:13:09 )
@Valefor: Oh, hopefully tomorrow or so. Had to handle my writing assignment first!

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 19:14:18 )

@Lordlucre: Ooh, how did the writing assignment go? c:

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 19:18:44 )
@Valefor: Managed it somehow. I just got used to the bleak subjects that suddenly having to write about happiness was a 180. But I did it and already printed copies for everyone.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 21:14:47 )

@Lordlucre: Oh wow, that's understandable! But hey, you were able to write and finish it! Congrats!!

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 21:17:30 )
@Valefor: Yup! I'm just making sure I have everything I need before I head out. Teacher moved to a new place with less parking for visitors, so I'd rather leave early.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/20 04:11:46 )
@Night XIV: DANG if it was all the way in the woods that adds way more to the authenticity!
and seriously what a mood?? I also tripped and fell while running, just like in those horror movies.... I don't think we'd last in one of those aflksjsdf

@Valefor: F-fun....... y-yeah...........
DYING yeah I've been to cheesy ones too, arguably I like them better. The local fair here does a "haunted ride" thing that's super cheesy, obviously meant for kids... But you know me and my friends will absolutely climb into that tiny cart and ride it anyways HAHA

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 17:04:05 )
"On our knees we Pray. As we waste Away"

@Valefor: Sorry for such a long wait, I couldn't remember if I ever replied or not >>
Having to work messes with my perception of time and reality in general @_@
I told my friend this and all she said is 'Having a job is one hell of a drug' and after that I had to stop talking to her because I was too busy dying from laughter
How goes all the art and studying ^^

@Hachi: Nope! We'd definitely be the first people to go xD
We would be the ones that fall and say "Go on without me!" and our team would, quite literally, go on without us XD
"And we dig our Graves. Dead on Arrival"

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 03:06:20 )

@Lordlucre: I hope the day turned out well for you! And it doesn't hurt to be well prepared. c:

@Hachi: Lol, understandable reaction. xD I've never actually gone to an actual one but the cheesy ones meant for kids. I see them on tv and then i'm like "i'm not sure i'm ready for a heart attack". Seems fun but yea.... xD

@Night xiv: Nah, you're fine. c:
    I hope work's going well for ya! How's your store been? Has the damages been cleaned up now?
    Dude...that is a pretty accurate way of describing a job. xDD
    Slowly trying to balance art and studying. I'm trying to get through all the requests xD But also homework is catching up on me @_@
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 03:22:23 )
@Valefor: It did actually. ^ ^
Lucifer's Pet

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.