Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach A Scary Summer Party - Sketches for Frequenters

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 08:26:18 )
@Sulley: that is such a strong mood.

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 23:29:57 )

@Taemins Lover: Isn't it though? I've been told to be an extremely emotional bean.
ALSO I swear I will get that freebie done for you by tomorrow night; I'm so sorry it's taken me forever to do. Last minute end of year stuff. ;_:

@Nephila: Hey, I may hold you to it still. ;P

Aw, that's absolutely lovely! :D BBQ's always bring people together nicely - unless my Aunt's at it..BUT I digress. XD;;
OOOOH Oh gosh that's amazing! :D So she's artistic like you then? That's such a lucky skill to inherit - I feel like artisticness is inherited somehow lol. That's wonderful though, I really hope she can get that scholarship! <3

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 02:19:16 )
Flaria says hello everyone! Have a fabulous day!

@Sulley: Sounds like everything is going well?

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 02:20:02 )

@Flaria: Yeah! I'm almost done getting all the event items, I'm done my volunteering for the year, and I'm getting my hair done on the weekend. All is going great! XD

How are you doing tonight? :3

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 02:24:22 )

@Sulley: My birthday is on this Saturday and still don't know what I want to do for my birthday. Besides needing an haircut, get my left ear lobe re-pireced again. The back was closed. Not sure if I wanted to go swimming again. Lol. It was hot today again.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 02:50:09 )
@Sulley: PFFT I am big emotional so I completely understand.

Also, I'm not worried about the freebie sdhflusdagf

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 02:55:16 )

@Flaria: You could go with some friends to the beach maybe if there's one near you? :o That's always super fun to do for birthdays <3

@Taemins Lover: I'd say lets be emotional together but...Probably not a good idea. XD

Okay good, I promise once this essay gets done, I'll be on it like a kid on cake! >:3

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 02:59:28 )

@Sulley: I have to plan ahead of time if I want to go to the beach but I'm too broke to go that far. Two hours drive. Nope and gas. Nope. Lol.we could go out to eat or play games or movies. xD

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 03:02:36 )

@Flaria: Oh man, that's quite a distance. ;_; The farthest beach from me is a bus drive away. Buuut at least the theaters are typically air conditioned, so that could be fun! :D Any movies in particular you want to see? :o

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 04:49:10 )

@Nephila: Well yeah, I know I've adapted a lot of my parents traits from watching them do what they do - it's natural.

Oh wow! That's really cool. :3 I know my mom used to sow my costumes, and my grandma did crotchet, and I make the plushies haha. I guess it does run in families! :D

Aww, that's so sweet. <3 I was always given nice cushy quilts from my grandmother - and my Oma would make sweaters for us haha. It's amazing what family members do for each other sometimes. <3

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 17:26:49 )
@Sulley: Probably not the best of ideas orz

ALSO, sdiufgyulsdgaf PLEASE DO YOUR SCHOOL WORK FIRST OMG

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 21:35:47 )

@Sulley: Yes, but me and my sister will try to decide on something. My Mom wanted to be out of the house and do something different instead of having a cake and ice cream at their house. Which I don't blame her.

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 02:16:20 )

@Taemins Lover: Welp! I've finished the school stuff and tonight I'ma get to that drawing~ <3 >:3

@Nephila: Oh wow, that's so lovely of her, but also..I'm sorry to hear about the health issues.. ;_; I hope everythings better now.

@Flaria: Yeah, cake is always nice, but it's also fun to do something different! :D Spice it up!

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 04:40:10 )

@Nephila: That's good. :)
Oh goodness no lol, I wish! it's from a tumblr page I follow; she made a bunch of these Pompompurin icons. <3

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 15:21:19 )
Hey all
call me grem
they/them

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 21:17:58 )

@nyreen: Howdy!!

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 22:21:19 )

Hello everyone! :,D Sorry I was gone yesterday - had to go to a karaoke bar! XD

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/5 03:20:37 )
@Sulley: sorry for the fondness I forget people actually talk to me sometimes lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/5 08:14:34 )

@Nephila: Hey Neph..err interesting avi?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 00:14:26 )

@Nephila: ah so i see, I'm aiming to get the sea witch item, but it doesn't help that my foot keep ssending pain so it makes it hard for me to post..

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.