Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach A Scary Summer Party - Sketches for Frequenters

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 05:53:06 )

@littlewhitedragonlet: HNGGG You're like my one friend who has the floofiest bob right now and she has had the same pink dye last in her hair for over five months and I'm not salty right now but man am I. :,I

@Taemins Lover: She is sooooo cute! <33 I would love to draw her! ; v ;

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 05:53:45 )
@Sulley: OH AWESOME!! I'M SUPER EXCITED FOR IT

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 05:54:56 )
Jesi Says--->

@Taemins Lover: a good baby ;v;

@Sulley: lol! Pink is also a strong sticking color xD; apparently so is purple but I think that's the pink pigment in it, since blue is a low-stick color and so is red for some reason

---Art by LittleWhiteDragonlet

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 05:55:35 )
@littlewhitedragonlet: yes, such a good innocent baby

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 06:01:41 )

@Taemins Lover: Ahaaaaa I hope I can meet your expectations! X,D

@littlewhitedragonlet: See, my hairdresser told me otherwise! She said that red would not stick in hair because it fades fast - This was 6 years ago so I can't actually remember what she had said but essentially she wouldn't let me have my red! ;_;

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 06:02:32 )
@Sulley: I love all art, so my expectations are always high, but as long as art im good

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 06:04:14 )
Flaria says hello everyone! Have a fabulous day!

@Sulley: Sometimes, people are lucky to have their red hair dye longer than some people. Mine fades pretty quick after several washes and best to wash in cool water. Not warm.

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 06:05:36 )
Jesi Says--->

@Sulley: whoops weird wording yeah red fades pretty fast; I've dip-dyed my hair red for about a year and then I had all-over red for a year, and red highlights WITH the all-over read for about 3 months; but I also only bleached my hair for the dip dye and the highlights, and was just doing a red dye over my natural hair for the all-over color so it was sticking better, since it was just pulling up the red tint my hair naturally has.

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 06:10:13 )

@Taemins Lover: Hmm, maybe I'll pull a prank on you before I show you the actual piece. >D

@Flaria: Ooooh and there is probably why I can't have red hair. I need warm showers. ;_;

@littlewhitedragonlet: Ooooh I see, so, I'm cursed to never have red hair because of my lighter hair colour, that's what I'm learning. XD But wait, did you bleach it before tip dying so it was a more potent shade of red?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 06:12:55 )
@Sulley: HAHA I mean, now I will be expecting it shdgfijksdf

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 06:15:27 )
Jesi Says--->

@Sulley: so this was taken about a week after I got it dyed, and this is roughly a month later; even with the filter over it you can tell that thee red has faded quite a bit in just that one month.

vs over my natural hair + bleached highlights, you get this to this, where its the same fading as the first set, but it took 5 months to get there lol

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 06:33:26 )

@littlewhitedragonlet: Yes, so weird how color works on your hair and mine. Mine have red tint in it. But I look good with lighter hair like dark blonde hair or light brown. Or natural dark golden blonde. Always good to some highlights and lowlights and all-over dye. Brings out the color a lot more to stick. Man, All that work. xD

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 06:36:11 )
Jesi Says--->

@Flaria: lol hair and color is just. so weird. because it also depends on how often you use heat on your hair (blowdryer, straighteners, curlers, hot showers...) and how much oil/protection your hair creates, and how often you shower, and the shampoo you use...lol
I've found that sulfate-free shampoos and conditioners help the color stick, but that could also be helped by the fact that I am allergic to sulfate xD

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 06:37:45 )

@Taemins Lover: Are you though? > w >

@littlewhitedragonlet: Oooh wow, I see! I need to be taking notes. @_@

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 06:38:29 )
@Sulley: trick question, No LOL

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 06:39:09 )
My girlfriend dyes her hair red.
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 06:39:16 )

@Taemins Lover: Darn it! You've seen right through me! D;

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 06:40:04 )
@Sulley: HAHA I have the eyes of truth sdhfglsuydgfdfgusjk

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 06:40:31 )
Jesi Says--->

@Sulley: haha it's...a Lot lol dyed hair is super high maintenance, because if you're bleaching it you also have to make sure that all the soaps you use aren't damaging it more, and you gotta make sure the bleach they're using is the newer/higher quality stuff that doesn't damage the hair as much...I actually had to cut the dip dyed tips off completely because the second salon that did it fried my hair and the tips looked like dead straw >:

tis sleep time for this dragon; doggo is sighing at me cause it's almost midnight and I'm not in my room yet lol

Fae | 27 | They/Them
Please Always Ping!
RLC Commission Prices

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 06:53:57 )

@littlewhitedragonlet: That made sense too. I blow dry my hair but that's what my hair smooth and hard to keep my hair clip in. Kept slides right out. When moving and such. We love colors. XD

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.