Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach A Scary Summer Party - Sketches for Frequenters

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 02:46:15 )

@Flaria: That sounds lovely - I wish I wasn't too lazy to do my hair lol. Usually my hair is down, unless it's extremely hot or I'm feeling motivated.

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 02:55:02 )
Flaria says hello everyone! Have a fabulous day!

@Sulley: I look like a pretty tomboy when I put my hair in the ponytail. So, people tells me I looked good when my hair is in half. Lol.

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 03:08:29 )

@Flaria: Aw, but how do you feel you look? :o How you feel is the most important. <3

@Nephila: Aw man, it's been honestly amazing learning how many things we have in common - all be it slightly scary lol. But I take it we don't share the same timezone. :P

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 03:09:37 )

@Sulley: I feel good when my hair looks good and appealing and gets honest compliments from my family and friends. AND random strangers. xD

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 03:27:56 )

@Flaria: Awww, well, that's fair. XD

@Nephila: Oh yeah lol, it's only 8:30 here. XD Good! I'll be on a bit tomorrow too - probably while I'm in class like a bad girl. :P

Did you want some help? :o

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 03:30:22 )
I've grown my hair decently long for a guy.
And apparently it makes me look like a woman since I've got a running list of times strangers have thought I was a woman.
I usually put it into a ponytail, but I still have problems with a bunch of single strands finding themselves free of the hair tie and getting all in my face.

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 03:33:19 )

@Nephila: [url= https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/3817 ]YCH Art Auction![ /url ] without the spaces. <3

@Rallaa: My boyfriend's hair gets pretty long too, and we were in a liquor store once when this one guy walked passed us and said "excuse me ladies" it was, a thing. X,D People should never assume, it makes a butt out of them actually.
Also I hate the free strands of hair, I've got a bunch in my face right now. ;_;

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 03:36:27 )
@Nephila: You gotta put the URL into the code like this
[url=https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/3817]YCH Auction[/url}

@Sulley: Yeah, most recently I told a guy he had a cute dog, and the dog started barking at me.
And he tries to calm it down like "Aww hush, she just called you cute. She didn't say anything mean."

Or a time when I was visiting my mom. Another person came over to visit her, and he introduced himself. Told him my name and he was like "Oh, that's her son's name too."
"I am her son."
"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you was a female on account of your long hair."

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 03:40:56 )

@Rallaa: Ugggh I'm so sorry you get that. :/ I wonder if it's just a matter of they don't care enough to think or if they've never seen a guy with long hair before - which would imply they've been living under a rock lol

@Nephila: Of course!~ Also now I wanna check it out. :P

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 03:46:59 )
@Sulley: I think it's funny in the moment, but afterwords I just think "man...I just look like an ugly woman, huh?"

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 04:00:09 )

@Nephila: Aw now don't say that! But I'll post in there tomorrow with you to help keep it active if you want? It's the least I can do since you're helping me get all these shells! XD

@Rallaa: Pfft. I doubt that. :B

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 04:11:40 )

@Sulley: Yes. Lol, most of the time, I have my hair past the shoulder length but layered all around. Like Rachel with different sexy, smexy hairstyle. xD

@Rallaa: I know, some guys can pull off growing long hair beautifully. Some men don't. Lol.

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 04:13:00 )
@Flaria: Yeah. My looks just aren't flattering no matter what I do. lol
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 04:15:30 )

@Flaria: I love having my hair in layers; I'm actually going to be getting it done next week. XD

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 04:17:25 )
Jesi Says--->

butting in but- my brother had hair past his butt until he was 6, because we moved to Texas and children are mean. I think he's thinking about growing it out again now that he's out of high school, since the school we went to had a dresscode that forbid guys from having hair longer than their collar.

conversely I cut off my 2.5ft long hair a year ago because I finally talked my mom into letting me. It's now a 6 inch long fluffy/curly mohawk with shaved sides

---Art by LittleWhiteDragonlet

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 04:18:14 )

@Rallaa: Awh, hard to find a right hair style that suits your facial frame and make you look younger or just right or looks good.

@Sulley: Yes, I love them too. Make my hair feels lighter and stylish at the same time. I need to get mine done before my birthday or after. Who knows. xD

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 04:57:10 )

@littlewhitedragonlet: I can not do hair longer than 10 inches...That must've been a pain in the butt to work with. D:
Also my cousin is having similar troubles; he loves his long fluffy hair but he gets bullied.

@Flaria: As a rule, I always do mine when I see split ends. X,D But you gotta do it before your birthday, then you can look all fresh and new on it! :D

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 04:59:26 )
I've achieved my goal and go the witch *cries happy*

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 05:01:14 )
Jesi Says--->

@Sulley: eh, my hair is fairly curly/wavy so I just. fixed my bangs in the morning and then maybe threw it in a ponytail, beanie, or bun most days lol it did take like 30min to an hour to straighten/curl with a flat iron though which was annoying for special occasions
r i p I hate when people get bullied for their hair. Like??? that's such a weird thing to pick on someone for imo

---Art by LittleWhiteDragonlet

Fae | 27 | They/Them
Please Always Ping!
RLC Commission Prices

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 05:03:26 )

@littlewhitedragonlet: Yes, I used to do that but I do it when I have enough money and go. My hair is expensive. Or hairdresser is professional and cost is more.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.