Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach A Scary Summer Party - Sketches for Frequenters

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 13:15:16 )

i have learned that my male cat? Likes to chase the seagulls backa nd forth though ow they can stand being here give how cold it is here 'shudder' its COLD.. 'is sitting infront of heater'

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 17:30:10 )
Jesi Says--->

@Flaria: yeaaaaaah my hair...doesn't hold heat-given shape well lol if I wanted it curled for longer than a few hours I had to use the foam rollers when it's wet and leave them in until my hair is dry xP

---Art by LittleWhiteDragonlet

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 19:35:59 )

Hey everyone, too lazy to go back and see what ya'll have said. :B

@Nephila: Aw that's great! <3 I have to go check now! :3

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 19:52:19 )

@Nephila: Yes I am! I'm actually being cheeky and went to my boyfriends place to work on stuff - thought I'd go on here too. >:3c

Yeah! The ducky comes in blue, pink and yellow! But I'm thinking of making a new avatar... X,D

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 20:01:04 )

@Nephila: Oh no no, I brought my laptop! I can't work on my boyfriends pc because it's an older one. XD

Oh weird! :o But that is the traditional ducky colour. :P

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 20:12:37 )
Jesi Says--->

hello peeps! I just spend...2 hours, according to Voltra, putting together a topic so now I'm dead lol

how are y'all? :>

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 20:14:20 )

@Nephila: Right? XD I think it's his grandmas...X,D

Me neither honestly, I kinda expected them to only do single items! :o

@littlewhitedragonlet: Did you actually spend two hours though? XD

I'm tired, and unmotivated. :3c

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 20:16:03 )
Jesi Says--->

@Sulley: lol probably; it's the gallery thread linked in my sig, so it was. a lot of copy+pasting image urls and organizing everything after I got it all up on Imgur xD

oh Mood. I need to eat and then sketch out my last 5 comms for this month but...effort.....would have to move to do that.........................

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 20:44:24 )

@littlewhitedragonlet: Oooh lol, this is why all my threads are basic. I'm just too lazy to do all that fancy work. I'll have to check out your thread though! :o

See, I can't even handle one commission at a time, so I'm impressed and terrified. XD

@Nephila: Feels like it's that old lol X,D

Right? I'm just glad I made it to one! ; v ;

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 20:47:57 )
Jesi Says --->

@Sulley: I have trouble reading things that are all one color or only dark colors against white bgs so I have a habit of over-coding my posts XD

I took 9 for this month, plus the 3 or 4 I had to finish from last month, so I've done...7 or 8 so far. For some reason everyone keeps wanting fully shaded fullbodies and.........w h y lol

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 21:18:03 )
Flaria says hello everyone! Have a fabulous day!

@littlewhitedragonlet: My hair can hold a curl if i didn't blow dry. If blow dried and then do the curls and use the hair spray wouldn't stay on much. Lol. I feel you. My hair is pretty thick and a lot of hair.

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 21:28:32 )

@littlewhitedragonlet: Oh man, I never even thought of that. It is kinda boring seeing nothing but black text. ;v;

LOL go big or go home right? ;D When I commission people I always ask for their most expensive option.

@Nephila: Right?? I wonder if the Sea Witch will become available through it.. >:3c

I feel like everyone just leaned to electric at the end; not as fun when it's not like a brutal match, but quicker! XD

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 21:32:33 )
Jesi Says --->

@Flaria: my hair just hates me xD apparently when I was 5 my mom used rollers cause she knew the heat wouldn't stick (I did dance when I was a toddler), and even with having the rollers in my hair for over 12 hours, I had almost 0 curls 2 hours later, at the beginning of my cousin's wedding xD

@Sulley: my resume is also very colorful but I have a business-world friend look it over and he OK'd it so it's not too colorful lol

lol I'm only taking 4 comms for July XD but that's cause my b-day is the 2nd and I'mma be doing stuff for it until the 10th haha

Fae | 27 | They/Them
Please Always Ping!
RLC Commission Prices

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 03:09:23 )

@littlewhitedragonlet: Man, if I had my way my resume would have monster graphics on it. ;B

Oooh that's exciting! :D And smart, I wouldn't overload during birthday celebrations! XD

@Nephila: I'm not sure if I'm happy or scared knowing that. X,D There's already so much I need! XD And I already have two Star Fashionistas and not enough everything else. :,3

See I honestly just voted for Electric because I love Vontell, I was determined for my boy. <3 I did notice that too - it does take away a little bit from it, but honestly at least we all get an item and some shells. <33

I think you're right. XD;; I was slightly tempted to switch to metal just to spice things up, but again,

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 03:46:31 )

@Nephila: Vontell is just so classy, I couldn't not like him. XD Oh yeah! They're great too <3
I hear that; I need so many more. XD; But I'm doing better than I thought I'd be so that's a plus!
Admittedly, this is my first true event, but I'm almost certain it gets converted into volts at the end of the event.

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 04:21:32 )
@Sulley: Why the name Sulley?

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 04:27:35 )

@Rallaa: Oh man, it's kinda silly, but I have an obsession with Sulley from the Disney/Pixar movie Monsters, Inc.

Like it's such an obsession that I'm known as the monster girl among former coworkers and peers. :B

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 04:37:04 )
@Sulley: Ah. I thought that might be the case, from your Mike Wazowski post style.
How come you like Sulley so much?

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 05:01:27 )

@Rallaa: Lol yeah, Mike is a good companion piece for my posts. :B
Honestly, I've loved the character since the first movie came out; I think it's one of those childhood fascinations that stuck with me. That and all of his characters characteristics - I'd sound creepy if I explained them in full detail I think. XD

@Nephila: Saaame here. I'm trying to save up to buy a few more common orbs so every volt helps. >:3

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 05:09:07 )
@Sulley: I don't mind if you sound creepy.
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.