Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Happy October!

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/12 19:46:43 )
Destressing is good.... I'm a bit stressed/anxious today too... I just got more lab work that needs to be done, they managed to get 2 vials of blood out of me today, but they need like 5 more vials and I hate having my blood drawn.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/13 19:19:14 )
Happy Friday the 13th everyone, stay safe while having fun!

I'll be slow to respond for this week
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Donator — He/They Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/15 01:15:48 )

October (and Fall in general, but October especially) is my favorite time of year, but since things always seem to go wrong around this time, I've started getting kind of depressed rather than excited. I'm still enjoying the change in weather, especially since our AC broke around the beginning of the month while it was over 80 degrees out. -_-' So far, plans consist of doing what little decorating I can scrape up with what we have on hand and occasionally watching spooky movies or Halloween specials. I've been feeling really sick for quite a while, but the past day or two I haven't been as bad. It was rainy today, but if I'm not feeling too bad tomorrow, maybe I'll go for a walk.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/17 14:54:57 )
Happy but a bit late October, I love fall/autumn, just as much as I love they snowy weather.

Voltie Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/20 22:54:30 )
@totalanimefan: So what's up?
How's it going?

Donator — She/her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/23 22:36:13 )

@AlexiAkira: Thanks that vacation really helped.

@macsen191: That's awful. I can't handle those. I hope you were alright.

@Count Trashula: That's awful. I hope that you can feel better soon. Good news is you probably won't need the AC on until April, unless the heating is also out.

@FUZZY: Fall is good. It gets a little cold for me once it hits late fall, but it's nice right now.

@LupaPrinceRomulus: I was on vacation so I didn't check my phone very much. I'm better than before my break. I really needed it. I was pretty stressed before. I think I just needed a nice break and I got that. How are you doing?

Donator — He/They Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/23 23:02:47 )

@Totalanimefan: Luckily, our heat still seems to work. It actually went out during winter last year, and we eventually managed to get it fixed (after the weather warmed up, naturally...). So far, my symptoms seem to have calmed down and not ramped up as bad as they were, as the weather has stayed cooler. I don't handle extreme temps in either direction very well. Hopefully we can get the AC issue figured out before it starts getting hot again.

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/23 23:36:27 )
@Totalanimefan: my cold air kicked on, and it only does that when it gets hot outside it rained this morning. It was chilly outside earlier but it pry warmed up. Fall/autumn is nice

Donator — She/her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/24 19:22:44 )

@Count Trashula: I’m glad the heat at least works as we move further into fall!
Hopefully you don’t need the AC until 2024. And you can worry about it then. I hope you are better today. I’ve been dealing with some minor stress related health issues but I think they are on the mend now.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/24 19:23:31 )

@FUZZY: which state or part of the world do you live in? It’s been on the cold side here in DC but it’s supposed to warm up a bit this week.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/24 20:03:57 )
@Totalanimefan: most states that are close to the canadian border that are still in the usa are mostly all cold. I live in one of them lol

Donator — She/her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/24 21:34:21 )

@FUZZY: oh I see. It’s already so cold there! We aren’t even in peak leaf colors down here. Maybe next week.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/24 21:37:11 )
@Totalanimefan: maybe so, not all trees have changed colors, some are half one color, and half another color.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/26 20:00:18 )
This month has been so short. I've been sick for about 2 weeks and still wheezing a bit. My car broke down too. uhgg. this month.
But I'm excited to take my kids trick or treating now that I'm finally feeling better. :3

Voltie Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/29 02:30:21 )
@totalanimefan: So are you alright?

Donator Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/29 15:10:50 )
Yeah, I'm alright... everything looked good cept I was put on an Iron supplement because I'm anemic. I am loving this cooler weather... I crack my window open at night and have the celing fan on and I sleep soooo good(even though were in a freeze warning today and tonight.) I close the window during the day though, otherwise I get cold, lol.

Voltie Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/3 05:05:35 )
@macsen191: So yeah, how have you been, this week?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.