Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Happy October!

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/4 19:25:22 )
We are having wonderful weather too for fall... in the 70's... but later this week it's going to drop down to the 50's, but still nice.

Voltie Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/4 22:12:34 )
@totalanimefan: Happy October to you too.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/5 00:40:17 )

@macsen191: here it’s 80’s turning into 60’s/50’s after the cold front this weekend.

@Delightfully: haha I like the witch vibes it’s this avatar too.

@AlexiAkira: lol that’s a good response. Also I like the new avatar.

@LupaPrinceRomulus: thanks! ^^

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/5 04:32:16 )
Sometimes it is, when the weather switch is extreme @Totalanimefan: . Also today it was 88°F and tomorrow it will be 93°F. I'm seeing a back special tomorrow

I'll be slow to respond for this week

Voltie Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/6 07:13:48 )
@Totalanimefan: So you wanna hang out sometimes?

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/6 12:52:56 )
@totalanimefan: Yeah, it got to 50 degs last night and I was still warm with the window open and the celing fan on, but what ya gonna do.

@alexiakira: That's a very intresting shelf... I like the skulls.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/6 16:40:08 )

@Qiqi Agatha: oh my gosh that’s too hot for this town of year! Do you have AC?

@AlexiAkira: oh wow it looks awesome! Also it’s hard to find those cool glass and wood display cabinets.

@LupaPrinceRomulus: yeah we can hang out on Voltra.

@macsen191: I was so hot last night. For some reason the AC isn’t turning on on its own at night. It’s set to 73 but hangs out at 78. Then I go over to set it to 75 and it turns on and starts cooling the house. I don’t understand why it does that. I also use a ceiling fan.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/6 17:18:23 )
Man or woman... It doesn't matter! One of Strength.. And nobility...

I'm excited for this month! I'm looking forward to Halloween, of course! >u<
My mom and I are hand making my son's costume! He wants to be humpty dumpty and they don't exactly sell egg costumes at Spirit Halloween lmao
We went out this morning to buy some supplies and when he gets home from school I'll be taking his measurements! We got the concept sketch for it down and I'm really excited to see how it turns out!
Especially excited to my son's face when he gets his costume ;;0;;
I plan on making a mother goose costume for myself or at least looking for an outfit that resembles mother goose, not sure how much sewing I have in me to make 2 costumes lmao
I'm getting my lawn mowed today so over the weekend we plan on decorating the house!

Indigenous people's day is this upcoming Monday!!! :D
Which I'm excited about, I plan on making a traditional dinner and then watching some Reservation Dogs with my mom!
A simple celebration but one I'm very much looking forward to!

Someone in a group I'm a part of on facebook posted a pattern design to a set of beaded earrings, and I really want to make them!
They're really cool looking skeletons! and they're super long dangle earrings ;;3;; I'm such a sucker for shoulder dusters!!!! ;;0;;
I've already picked out my bead colors and hardware, I just got to get to work making and watching some tutorials on square stitch and brush up on my brick stitching >W<

Is always a prince.

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/6 20:58:57 )
@totalanimefan: Maybe something in the progam schdule for your controls? I don't understand mine either... just that permanat hold means it stays at that temp.

@keo: That sounds awesome! What a costume idea... that's neat your doing a nice dinner and watching tv with your Mom. You sound like you love crafts! That's very cool.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/7 01:23:14 )
Thankfully @totalanimefan: we have AC, but it's in the bedroom. It's very hot here today and we will be in 90's this weekend

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/7 12:40:15 )

@Keo: that’s really cute that you are making the Halloween customs this year based on this request. :) I think those will turn out awesome.

As for Monday my only plans are to see the dr. I have off of work as well.

@macsen191: I figured it out last night cause it was driving me crazy lol. I hope it will work now.

@Qiqi Agatha: good luck with the heat wave. Hopefully the rainy season will start soon.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/9 20:45:52 )
Man or woman... It doesn\'t matter! One of Strength.. And nobility...

@macsen191: I do love crafts! :D
My mom is a wonderful seamstress, so to be honest she'll be doing most of the sewing, I'll probably being doing grunt work like cutting, measuring and hand-sewing whatever needs to be hand sewn x3

Yes! I made that suggestion for dinner and tv more so for my mom and she's been absolutely delighted since. Its very cute because she keeps bringing it up! We're making mohawk corn soup, and she's been going on and on about it >w<
It's one of her childhood meals... and one of mine as well xD

Do you do any crafts? :0

@Totalanimefan: I've been trying to make all his costume by hand! Last year I made him a Teletubbie costume!
I love the charm in handmade costumes ;;w;;
Thank you!
Do you have any plans for Halloween?

I hope your doctors appt went well today! :D

Is always a prince.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/9 20:50:14 )

@Keo: I'm not sure what to do for Halloween yet. I don't have any kids.

It did. Stress is causing muscles in my neck to bunch up and it's not very pleasant. I'm getting an anti-inflammatory and a muscle relaxer. I'm waiting for it to be ready from CVS. I'm glad that it's nothing worse, but I wish that my dad very so close to passing wasn't effecting my body this way. There was also the stress of moving and having workers in the house for two weeks straight. ^^;

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/9 20:56:48 )
Rei Ann:
I desperately need some toast. I've only gotten one of the events items. I think unless people are willing to sell me some, I'll only have one item.

Your welcome

Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/9 21:02:51 )

@Totalanimefan: Sometimes a night in with a scary movie and some candy can make for a very very good Halloween! :D

Aw I'm so sorry to hear that. Your life does sound very stressful right now!
I hope the meds help you!
Moving is stressful enough on it's own, I can't imagine having to deal with a parent's health on top of all that.
I hope things calm down for you! The fact that you went to a doctor for your own health is wonderful! It's easy to forget about your own stuff when the world around you is really hectic.

Is always a prince.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/10 00:00:52 )

@Keo: I might hand out some pokemon cards to the neighborhood kids. They all like it when I know what video game or anime character they are lol

Thank you. Sometimes I like, why can't I handle this stress. Other people would be able to, but really it's just a whole lot all at once. It could have just been once of those things and it probably would have been a lot.

@AlexiAkira: I think it's great. I love being able to find cool things 2nd hand.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/10 00:28:05 )

@AlexiAkira: Me too. I haven't done it in so long though.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/10 17:28:51 )

@Totalanimefan: Aw that's really sweet of you! I like pointing out costumes to! It's always so much fun to see what everyone is wearing x3

Don't discount yourself :0
You're right it is a lot and you're able to take it day by day!
That takes a lot of strength that some others may not have.
You're doing the best you can and that's pretty amazing ;;w;;

Is always a prince.
I'm gone babyyyyyyy~~~
You can find me on
DV // TH // Lasria
....Sry I don't do discord....

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/10 20:02:44 )

@Keo: me too and it’s makes the kids really happy. Last year or maybe it was the year before all my neighbors on the block sat out together and handed candy to the kids. I was the youngest person by like 30 years lol. So I was the only one that knew the costumes and what steampunk was. There was a family dressed in steampunk and it was awesome. My old neighbors were like what is that from? And I was like um it’s a style, it’s not from anything. And they couldn’t wrap their heads around it lol.

Thank you for your kind words. They really means a lot to me.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/11 19:09:40 )

@AlexiAkira: thank you so much. It’s ok if you haven’t been following. It’s not your job to always know what’s going on in my life haha.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.