Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities CLOSED ~ Thank you all

Donator — ghost Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/25 04:59:39 )

I have come to realize that it is highly unlikely I'll be returning to Voltra. This place once meant the world to me but as the years have gone on I've realized a social forum just isn't an interest of mine anymore - And it would be such a shame to let what I've held onto here go unused and unloved. So I'd like to give it away to the good people who are active here these days! Simply let me know a few of the items you're interested in and over the next weeks or so as I'm able to log in I'll send them your way! First come first served, don't be shy to ask for multiple items! I'll do my best to make sure everyone gets at least a few of what they'd like. If anything is left over after a while I'll send over to another active charity to give away for me.

Thank you all for the lovely times had here, I'll always cherish the memories <3 Be well and be kind to one another, both on and offline.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/25 05:57:38 )
@Ghostie: take care, I left for the longest time but came back to post some, I hope that it is okay to aleast post in here...

Donator — ghost Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/25 06:34:10 )

@FUZZY: of course it is! thank you, i hope you enjoy your time back here ~

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/25 06:36:17 )
@Ghostie: I am, I came back due to a friend of mine, So it is all good. Also thank you, glad to post
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — She, Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/25 18:14:11 )
@Ghostie:
Awww it's sad to see you go, sweetie! I wish you the best and good luck.

You actually have items I've been questing since I started a few months ago. I'll consider this my birthday and christmas presents lol
x1 500k Milestone (Enchanting Guardian
x1 Battlegotchi
x1 Acrobat
x1 Berry Citrus
x1 Festively Fab
x1 Haunting
x1 Dramatical
x1 Librarian
x1 Skullie Head
x1 Skullie Background
x1 Tootsie
x1 The Electrician
x1 Pumpkin King
x1 Victor's Horns
x1 Violet's Curls
x1 Zaz La
x1 Oracle
x1 Clown
x1 The Messenger
x1 Raver
x1 Stry
x1 Encore
x1 Fortune Teller
x1 Cupid's Crush (V-Day 2k21)
x1 Crybaby
x1 Heart Bubble (V-day 2k18)
x1 750k Milestone (Dream Keeper)
x1 Woodland Fae
x1 Summer Deer
x1 Summer Dragon
x1 Land Separating Ocean and Sea
x1 Showstopper
x1 Too Hot
x1 Music Box Ballerina

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/26 03:46:10 )
@Ghostie: Wishing you health and happiness wherever you go! Thank you for returning to give your items new homes!

If it's not too much trouble, I would be interested in any of the following, if available:
- Haunting
- Squidplay
- Serene Royalty
- Danseur de Glace
- Music Box Ballerina
- Skinwalker
- Ice Queen

Thank you so much in advance!
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/26 08:30:47 )
Hi @Ghostie:, how are you? Can I have Aquarius, Angelic, Demonic, Floral Empress, Victorious Captain, Golden Bird, Encore, The Messenger, Flame Dancer, KPOP Nonstop!, Snake Charmer, Danseur de Glace, Strawberry Delight, Merlantis, Glume, Unique Timberland, D.J. Furocious, Serene Royalty, Music Box Ballerina, Too Hot, Berserker, Emerald, Candy Corn Witch Belt, Reaper Scythe, Wonderland, Seafloor Fashionista, Sea Witch, Deep Sea Diver, Cirque™ Carnival Foods, Summer Fishie, Land Separating Ocean and Sea, and Leo please if you still have them.

Enjoy IRL and be safe

I'll be slow to respond for this week

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/26 13:10:54 )

For the life of me I can’t remember the name of the item and I don’t have one so I can’t look it up in my invo. The 3rd pic it’s the shirt with the strawberry on it. It’s call like sweet cake or shortcake or something? Sweet treat? Or maybe I’m totally wrong.

But if you still have it I’ve wanted that item for a while.

And also your Showstopper. Also missing that item.

Thank you! I’m always sorry to see old users go but it’s just how sites are. Good luck. 🍀

Donator — Queen Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/28 20:38:31 )
Man, I just came back to Voltra and it's so sad to see so many people gone. I know that's the way of the avatar site these days, but still.

I don't know what most of these things are, but I'd love something random i guess?

Donator — ghost Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/3 00:07:27 )

Hey everybody, I'm stopping in to check out these requests and get some items sent! Here's a ping to let you know the trades are coming shortly!

@Whim:

@Aisukohi:

@Qiqi Agatha:

@Totalanimefan:

@Tink:

Donator — She, Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/3 00:22:39 )
@Ghostie: Omg! Thank you so much.

Art by Delightfully!
[ hangout | quest | shop | showcase ]
Buying Ohms!

Donator — ghost Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/3 00:25:42 )

@Whim: You're very welcome, enjoy!

Donator — ghost Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/3 00:27:06 )

@Q t e a p o n: I miss you guys, I'll probably still pop in to say hi every couple years like I have been lol I just wanna get these items back into circulation haha

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/3 01:11:14 )
@Ghostie: Hello. I don't know many items name, but do you still have the crown in the top row to give out? Or really, I'd take any one item, if that's okay. Best wishes in your adventures offsight.

Donator — ghost Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/3 02:40:13 )

@Rei Ann: You're in luck! I sent it your way, if you see anything else you might like you can save the image, circle it and show me if that would make it easier for you

Enjoy the crown!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/3 02:50:20 )
@Ghostie: That you so much. In the bottom image, do you sitll have cmas stocking, the tea pot and nurse first aid box?
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/3 04:11:20 )

@Ghostie: Thank you so much!

Also I learned the name of the item I couldn't remember. It was called Sticky Fingers! That's the one with the strawberry shirt. Haha

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/3 04:26:01 )
Awww Thank you @Ghostie:. Sorry for the delayed respond. I just accepted the trade

I'll be slow to respond for this week
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Donator — ghost Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/3 08:48:09 )

@Rei Ann: Yep! Those are consumables, you'll get random themed items from old events. Good luck!

Donator — ghost Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/3 08:50:53 )

@Totalanimefan: Ohhh I sent the wrong strawberry! My bad! Aha the one you wanted isnt available, sorry!! Hope you like the other one anyway haha

EDIT:: I FOUND IT! It wasn't showing up in trades for some reason I'm sending it now <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.