Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2022: Hide and Shriek! Voltra Police Department | Update Logs and Hangout (*NEW* Page Raffle)

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 03:56:15 )
@CooperationIsKey: Thank you. I was aiming for the angel one puts on the tree.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 04:27:20 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence: |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Clover:
Good luck with you chores!

Thank you, it was just folding laundry, so it was pretty easy. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 07:41:30 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

It's page 10 already? Nice :0

*throws virtual confetti even though I'm late*

Donator — UWU/ Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 07:52:18 )
eyyy!!
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 13:36:02 )
Page 10 - congrats, everyone

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 13:41:54 )
And yeah, this thread doesn't seem to be taking off with the conversations for some reason, but if we keep posting when we can, we will eventually get to the page goals and the goodies ...

Maybe this will help? Questions for Conversation: (mix and match, answer or not, feel free to ignore completely XD )
Do you celebrate the holidays?
What is your typical celebration?
Are you ready for the holidays?
What are you hoping to get or do this holiday season?
What is your favorite food to eat?
Do you prefer to be warm or cold?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 16:38:43 )
Seems fun! I'll start with this question:
Do you prefer to be warm or cold?
This is tough to answer, but I guess warm? A slightly warm day with a slight cool breeze sounds nice. If it were "hot or cold", then definitely cold. I can wrap myself in cozy blankets. I guess it depends on how warm/cold and if the warmth comes with humidity though. If the warmth comes with humidity, then I really don't like that.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 16:45:48 )
@Clover: I completely understand that answer, actually, and you're right - humidity is a huge factor, whether hot or cold! I'm with you on everything you said :3

Voltie — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 16:53:06 )
Yeah, when it's really humid it feels as though my life force is slowly being drained away... just a very bleh feeling

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 17:09:46 )
LOL - the humidity amplifies whatever the actual temperature is...

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 17:24:47 )

Do you prefer to be warm or cold? Uh, I prefer it to be colder weather so I can dress warmer. Does that make sense? lol. Definitely prefer to be cooler than hotter--I loathe sweating, and I sweat too easily.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 20:37:54 )
Yeah... I'm not really fond of that "constantly damp" feeling that happens in the heat (especially down here, Key!) but there has always been a point in the cold that I just could.not get warm, regardless of what I tried doing... or worse, my extremities were freezing, yet I was sweating...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 21:03:08 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

I prefer cold weather!

It's suppose to be actually super cold for christmas for the first time in years! It's a Florida man mircale.

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Npc Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 21:24:36 )
URGENT MONSTER TASK FORCE UPDATE: MAJOR CASE DEVELOPMENT
LOG 3345 | MISSING PERSON ; SEARCH AND RESCUE
CAMP BREAKER
LATE EVENING

Officers JC, Garry, and Milly at scene. Civilians Vigo Aurora and Luka at scene. Calling for all available Monster Task Force Units.
COMMENTS
After suspecting that Vontell Cappala may be in danger, JC and Milly arrive at Camp Breaker. Milly requests assistance from Vigo, and an eager Luka who wishes to aid in the search.
INVESTIGATIVE POINTS
  • JC suspects Vontell could be somewhere along the waterfront - orders the group to split up and cover more ground.
  • Luka goes to investigate down by the docks. There he begins to hear a flute, playing a rather captivating song.
  • Being drawn in by the melody, Luka finds himself wandering into the water and unfortunately - into danger.
  • Creature known in folklore as Nix grabs Luka, pulling him under the surface. In his struggle, Luka becomes caught in the water's dense weeds.
  • Officer JC acts quickly, jumping in to assist the child and free him from the tangled mass.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 22:38:35 )

@Totalanimefan: good! it is cold today...we are getting some winter weather now...i mean i like christmas to be cold but there is supposed to be below freezing weather....

bloop

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 23:33:31 )

@Wildfire: Oh man I do hate that weird "I'm hot but also I'm freezing" thing, that has definitely happened to me before.
    Please ping me!

Voltie — HIM Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 23:54:26 )
    You gotta @Mention me.

Is there people who enjoy being cold??
    I like chilly weather, but only because it's a lot easier to keep warm.
    When it's super hot outside, there isn't much you can do to cool off besides getting somewhere with fans and AC, because there is only so far down you can strip your clothes off.

Art by kiwi

Npc Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/18 00:05:03 )
    URGENT MONSTER TASK FORCE UPDATE: MAJOR CASE DEVELOPMENT
    LOG 3345 | MISSING PERSON ; SEARCH AND RESCUE
    CAMP BREAKER
    LATE EVENING

Officers JC, Garry, and Milly at scene. Civilians Vigo Aurora and Luka at scene. Calling for all available Monster Task Force Units.
    COMMENTS
    After suspecting that Vontell Cappala may be in danger, JC and Milly arrive at Camp Breaker. Milly requests assistance from Vigo, and an eager Luka who wishes to aid in the search.
    INVESTIGATIVE POINTS
  • JC suspects Vontell could be somewhere along the waterfront - orders the group to split up and cover more ground.
  • Luka goes to investigate down by the docks. There he begins to hear a flute, playing a rather captivating song.
  • Being drawn in by the melody, Luka finds himself wandering into the water and unfortunately - into danger.
  • Creature known in folklore as Nix grabs Luka, pulling him under the surface. In his struggle, Luka becomes caught in the water's dense weeds.
  • Officer JC acts quickly, jumping in to assist the child and free him from the tangled mass.

• DEVELOPMENT UPDATE
    Luka successfully rescued and both make it back to shore. Limited injuries. Vigo is very upset about Luka's involvement and endangerment, leaving JC feeling equally upset for putting him at risk.

INVESTIGATIVE POINTS
  • Found no signs of Vontell at the lake.
  • Voicemail recieved from Officer Garry - a lead on Vontell's whereabouts.
  • Officers JC and Milly to meet up with Garry.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/18 03:31:02 )
    So how is everyone today?
    Rei's Quest
    Please ping me.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/18 05:00:49 )
    I'm doing okay. How about you?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
    Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
    Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.