Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2022: Hide and Shriek! Voltra Police Department | Update Logs and Hangout (*NEW* Page Raffle)

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 08:14:58 )

Did someone say page prizes? >3>;;

Voltie — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 10:04:03 )
@Rallaa: Ho ho ho~~

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 17:26:09 )

@CooperationIsKey: Yes come on in!
@Sumire: Hey! I see you found the event forum. Have you done any of the NPC threads yet?

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 17:26:43 )

Good morning all. It's cold here, barely above freezing, and raining outside. So I made some Cream of Wheat for breakfast and it is just hitting the spot! So good!

Voltie — she Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 17:40:06 )
I wonder if we'll get snow in my area this year.

Voltie — he/him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 18:24:17 )
oh god same it's been pure white outside all day and it's still going
later.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 18:25:44 )

It's just above freezing here so no snow. It would be prettier if it was snow. First it was freezing rain and now it's just rain.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 18:26:10 )

Next week we might get snow here, which is pretty early in the season for DC.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 18:41:46 )

Yeah at that point I would rather have snow. lol Seeing this grey, wet mush outside isn't that pretty.

How your day going?

Voltie — HIM Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 18:57:57 )
You gotta @Mention me.

No snow in my area, but it's forecast for next week.

Art by kiwi

Npc Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 19:05:00 )
URGENT MONSTER TASK FORCE UPDATE: MAJOR CASE DEVELOPMENT
LOG 3344 | CREATURE SIGHTING

Officers JC, Garry, and Milly at scene. Civilian Vanora Aria at scene. Calling for all available Monster Task Force Units.
COMMENTS
After hearing about the "missing object" report from previous creature encounter, Vanora offers insight on potential lead. VPD and Vanora off to investigate a potential location on where lead could reside. Creature located, but after being threatened, turned hostile. VPD members currently under attack. Vanora calling for assistance to rescue officers - ASAP.
INVESTIGATIVE POINTS
  • Missing item report led Vanora to suggest the work of the creatures known as "Wrori"
  • Went to investigate potential location. Creature sighted.
  • Determined Wrori to be too small and fluffy to be of any harm. Update: very incorrect.
  • Currently under attack by a massive swarm of Wrori.
  • Vanora thinks there is a way to calm the swarm, needs assistance in gathering offerings.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 19:19:12 )

@Rallaa: That's rough. Make sure you get what you need beforehand so you don't have to go out in it.

@kiwi: Nice, you gonna be on Voltra for your day off?
    I'm not going anywhere cause of the weather. Yesterday I went to the store and I helped a friend with her move. She owes be big time for when I move in March lol. I'm going to cook something like this for lunch but change the recipe a little bit. Pinterest recipe

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 19:48:19 )

@kiwi: Oh no you are sick? Is it Rona or the flu? That has been going around everywhere. My husband got the flu shot. I totally would if it wasn't for the needle problem I have. I still want to get it, I'm just not sure if I should be using my anti-anxiety for it. Maybe...anyway
    I'm always staying inside when the weather is crap if I can help it. I don't know if I told you but I'm starting a new job in the new year. And it will mostly be work from home except in the beginning when I have to get my work stuff and complete training.
    Good that you got a new, safer car. Do you like it?
    I love simple and tasty food. Best combo. You could totally make it with different toppings and it would still be great. I'm adding avocado and feta + roasted corn. :)

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 20:46:16 )

I got up this morning, thought "I'll make pancakes! :D"

Then I fell asleep and woke up at 2 and decided it was too much trouble. :P

Please ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 21:22:50 )

@kiwi: Ugh you know it's the flu if every thing on your body hurts. It's like you can even feel the hair on your arm and that is causing you pain. It's worse than any type of 'cold' and like Covid it hits different.
    There is a nasal version of the flu shot. I called around and looked at the internet. No one near me has it. I don't know if they never bought any or if they used them all up. I have been able to get two covid shots and a tetanus (sp?) shot since starting therapy for it in late 2018. So I'm very proud of that. I wish it was as easy for me as all the other people.
    Oh it's good that the car will work out well for you ^^ It was pretty good. I had canned refried beans and I didn't like them even after heating them up and adding extra oil cause they were looking dry. The rest of it came out good though.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 21:23:25 )

@CooperationIsKey: Clearly you needed the sleep. I thought about making French toast this morning but instead I made cream of wheat and it was amazing.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 21:42:38 )
    -pops in over here-
    No snow here. None in the forecast. It is overcast today though... and that's about as close to "snow" as we're going to get!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 21:43:27 )

You don't say lol

By Ghost
    https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
    Discord: Totalanimefan
    @me
    I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 21:46:57 )
    ROFL. XD
    ... well, I'm trying ...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Npc Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 21:59:06 )
    URGENT MONSTER TASK FORCE UPDATE: MAJOR CASE DEVELOPMENT
    LOG 3344 | CREATURE SIGHTING

Officers JC, Garry, and Milly at scene. Civilian Vanora Aria at scene. Calling for all available Monster Task Force Units.
    COMMENTS
    After hearing about the "missing object" report from previous creature encounter, Vanora offers insight on potential lead. VPD and Vanora off to investigate a potential location on where lead could reside. Creature located, but after being threatened, turned hostile. VPD members currently under attack. Vanora calling for assistance to rescue officers - ASAP.
    INVESTIGATIVE POINTS
  • Missing item report led Vanora to suggest the work of the creatures known as "Wrori"
  • Went to investigate potential location. Creature sighted.
  • Determined Wrori to be too small and fluffy to be of any harm. Update: very incorrect.
  • Currently under attack by a massive swarm of Wrori.
  • Vanora thinks there is a way to calm the swarm, needs assistance in gathering offerings.

• DEVELOPMENT UPDATE
    Threat has been neutralized and attack has stopped. Offerings were a success; Wrori disbanded and fled.

INVESTIGATIVE POINTS
  • Although injuries were sustained, none matched victim's injuries; determined to not be the culprit
  • Upon leaving scene, an item was presented to VPD from departing Wrori
  • Item is a water-logged wallet. Wallet does not belong to victim, but rather to Voltra's resident shopkeeper Vontell Cappala.
  • This comes as a shock to all at scene.
  • Officer JC believes he knows the next locations to search. Calls for the VPD to split into two groups and investigate the next locations.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
    Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
    Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.