Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2022: Hide and Shriek! Voltra Police Department | Update Logs and Hangout (*NEW* Page Raffle)

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/11 22:27:50 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence: |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
kiwi:
    @star2000shadow: oh I can definitely imagine that being very difficult! It's hard to move stuff like that through the snow. Hopefully, the parking lots get plowed so it's easier on you in the future though. :c

It wasn't even that much snow, but yeah it built up on the wheels as they pushed through a lot.
so that's probably why my left shoulder is really complaining this time. cause my right sides my stronger side.

Ruby:
@star2000shadow: cute avi star! :3

aww thanks, I'm just fiddling with it until i can settle on an avi. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/11 22:54:25 )
...well, this seems like an odd development...

Npc Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/12 01:03:04 )
URGENT MONSTER TASK FORCE UPDATE: MAJOR CASE DEVELOPMENT
LOG 3342 | MISSING ANIMAL

Calling for all available Monster Task Force Units.
COMMENTS
Civilian Vivienne Harper looking for her lost pet, Timberland. Instead, appears to have located a mysterious creature - it is a cat, but nothing like she has seen before. It is unsettling and keeps appearing before her, no matter the direction she tries to go in an attempt to escape. Appears to be lost among the city streets.
INVESTIGATIVE POINTS
  • This creature does not appear to be attacking, but seems to be somewhat fixated on Vivienne.
  • Vivienne appears to continue to become lost or blocked in by this creature.
  • She is unable to find her way out of the situation and is becoming increasingly alarmed

• DEVELOPMENT UPDATE
    Vivienne finds her way out of the situation. No harm has appeared to come to her, outside of experiencing some bad luck.

INVESTIGATIVE POINTS
  • This cat creature does not seem to be violent or dangerous to her.
  • Perhaps it is just looking for something itself - Vivienne attempts to befriend the creature.
  • Officer Garry arrives at scene with Timberland, the missing cat. The strange cat seems to have disappeared.
  • Vivienne tells Garry about the creature she saw, noting that it does not appear to be a threat and tells him it is not one the VPD should worry about in their investigation.

Voltie — he/him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/12 01:29:57 )
    sup nerds

Voltie — he/him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/12 01:30:46 )
    hows everyone been enjoying the story, you reading the spoilers on the threads like good kids?

Voltie — he/him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/12 01:46:42 )
    [insert joke about being frisked or whatever]

I really should be sent back to the shadows

Voltie — he/him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/12 01:55:20 )
    i mean anything that helps the investigation ahaaa

(dont ask how long I debated on who was the most fboy energy for that emoji)

Voltie — he/him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/12 01:55:50 )
    love being like "lemme chat to try to help drum up conversation" and I just say the most repugnant stuff immediately

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/12 02:02:50 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ huh. interesting. another kitty item 'cackles' I might have to do another avi once i get the ei haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie — he/him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/12 17:43:42 )
    @kiwi: i'm breaking up with you

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/12 19:59:35 )

@ghost: Quite enjoying the stories, they're cute. :D
    Please ping me!

Npc Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/13 19:10:15 )
    LOG 3343 | CREATURE ENCOUNTER

Officers JC, Garry, and Milly at scene. Civilian Valentina Tinker at scene. Calling for all available Monster Task Force Units.
    COMMENTS
    Receiving results that the victim's body sustained bite wounds from what appears to be two creatures, civilian Valentina Tinker believes she might have a lead on who the culprit is. VPD officers on standby as Valentina attempts to summon this creature - she is successful in doing so, and as legends regarding this creature go, makes a wager with it in exchange for information vital to this case. Requesting assistance from available Monster Task Force personnel to aid Valentina.
    INVESTIGATIVE POINTS
  • Creature is called "The Khiebus" - a two-headed creature, capable of inflicting the potential bite wounds.
  • According to sources, it is a creature of great wisdom. Could provide insight into the crime, i.e. a confession.
  • The Khiebus agrees to Valentina's "summoning" - best it in its trial and it shall reveal a truth to a question she seeks. The Khiebus makes Valentina wager her life, should she fail. Stakes are high.
  • Trial has begun...VPD on standby, ready to assist.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/13 20:00:41 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'blinks' Valentina is braver then i am.... <:3( )~~

Voltie — he/him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/13 21:42:55 )
    @cooperationiskey: I'm so glad to hear that! thank you for saying that I appreciate it
    later.

Npc Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/13 21:46:10 )
    LOG 3343 | CREATURE ENCOUNTER

Officers JC, Garry, and Milly at scene. Civilian Valentina Tinker at scene. Calling for all available Monster Task Force Units.
    COMMENTS
    Receiving results that the victim's body sustained bite wounds from what appears to be two creatures, civilian Valentina Tinker believes she might have a lead on who the culprit is. VPD officers on standby as Valentina attempts to summon this creature - she is successful in doing so, and as legends regarding this creature go, makes a wager with it in exchange for information vital to this case. Requesting assistance from available Monster Task Force personnel to aid Valentina.
    INVESTIGATIVE POINTS
  • Creature is called "The Khiebus" - a two-headed creature, capable of inflicting the potential bite wounds.
  • According to sources, it is a creature of great wisdom. Could provide insight into the crime, i.e. a confession.
  • The Khiebus agrees to Valentina's "summoning" - best it in its trial and it shall reveal a truth to a question she seeks. The Khiebus makes Valentina wager her life, should she fail. Stakes are high.
  • Trial has begun...VPD on standby, ready to assist.

• DEVELOPMENT UPDATE
    Trial successful. No harm came to any personnel at scene. Assistance from Monster Task Force units greatly appreciated.
    Creature has vanished after revealing information crucial to investigation. Unfortunately, not the culprit.

INVESTIGATIVE POINTS
  • Not the creature to have attacked victim - Valentina is the first to have summoned it in a long while
  • Provided information before leaving: victim of creature attack appears to be missing something valuable; finding the item will lead us to the culprit.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/14 15:30:17 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Morning Everyone 'waves' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/14 18:48:29 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @kiwi: right now, pretty happy, got nummy saled and woooh nice avi..scary but nice. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
    Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Npc Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/14 22:59:17 )
    As a thank you to our hard-working Monster Task Force members, we at the VPD want to offer a small gift to you all. We see that there has been a want for some more festive gear going around, and we have made a raffle with some winter and holiday season-themed items. Hopefully, this will help lift some spirits through this rather solemn time.

[See the updated first post for information]

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/14 23:00:10 )
    Well, I guess we're all gonna come over here and start posting now... XD

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/14 23:00:51 )
    ... and thanks in advance for the page prizes, etc. <3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
    Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
    Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.