Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2022: Hide and Shriek! Voltra Police Department | Update Logs and Hangout (*NEW* Page Raffle)

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 22:14:29 )

Haha you should be like be sister and shove the good weather in our faces lol
I don't mind living somewhere with 4 seasons. Sometimes I think somewhere in-between DC and FL would be nice to live all year around, like SC cause then it's only like 40's and 50's in the winter. So still winter but not like it is more north.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 22:14:51 )

By the way the story this event has been really good. Some of the info about the creatures are really creepy.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 22:40:22 )

@kiwi: I'm not sure who did the writing besides @Sunny: cause she is marked as a Writer for Voltra. It's very good.

That's good. Are you good enough to go to work tomorrow?
It's ok. I'm not sure why it's so rare? It must cost more to make or something? I would think you would want to have that one available cause I'm not only person that has a problem with shots. I don't think that anyone likes them. There is just something wrong about sticking a needle in you.
Yeah I had only had them at a restaurant before and I liked them, but these were just dry and sad haha.
What will you have for lunch?

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 22:40:41 )

hello everyone! how are we doing today?

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 22:47:51 )

@Bonnie: Hey there. I'm hanging out. I don't want to clean the kitchen but I guess I should haha

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 23:05:13 )

@kiwi: Wow well good job to all of you. They have really been great so far.

I guess if you just keep to yourself you will be ok. Do you think you are still able to give it to others at this stage? How is the job going? Same as always?
Yeah there are day after things when getting shots that suck, of course it's still 100% good to get the shot but it would be good if you could get the protection without an actual shot.
Maybe you could try something simple like toast?

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 23:34:59 )
@Totalanimefan: Central Florida has 4 seasons!!! ... winter (Spring for everyone else in the U.S.; It lasts about 2 weeks. Maybe.)... Spring (summer for everyone else)... Hell (summer; yeah... you don't want to go there - it's like being in a volcano only it's sticky with humidity)... and Summer (like the hottest summer days for most everywhere else in the U.S.)... XD

... and our seasons are denoted by the garden flags and decoration in the yard and on the house. Otherwise, we'd be completely lost and confused!! XD

@kiwi: ... oh! Covid body aches suuuuuuucked!! Ugh.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 23:41:09 )

@Wildfire: Your seasons are different based on which way the wind is blowing and if it's rainy or not haha

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 23:43:46 )
@Aisukohi: That is a very good skill to have learned over time. I hope I will eventually learned.
@Rallaa: True, I had thought the Professors would like play a major bigger roles.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 23:44:25 )
Yeah, well... hurricanes and such! Generally speaking, though, summer is wet, winter isn't so much. Spring and Fall are hot, but overall fairly comfortable...

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 23:55:21 )

@Wildfire: Yeah but also the summer afternoon storms that happen from May until Oct. And in the winter it's more windy
-has a dad that's a fisherman/boat captain-

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 01:01:39 )
@Totalanimefan: true. Summer= wet season, and that includes those sometimes brutal summer storms

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 01:02:26 )
Why does it seems like all the art shops are dead? Meh.

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 01:48:30 )

@Totalanimefan: I sleep so much though, it's frustrating. Might be worse lately because I've struggled to take my meds regularly though. ^^;;

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 02:52:30 )
So what are people up to?

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 02:58:28 )

@Rei Ann: I'm working on the Toyhouse profile for one of my FNAF fan animatronics. o3o What are you up to?

Edit: Page 8!

Please ping me!

Voltie — HIM Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 02:58:46 )
You gotta @Mention me.

Making an avi with the items Vanora needs. From my reading of the rules, that works, if I post a picture of it.

Art by kiwi

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 03:02:35 )
@CooperationIsKey: Working on a profile for a KH rp, and trying to find a place to order art with avi site currency. Also watching the 30th special of beauty and the beast.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 03:43:11 )

@Totalanimefan: i will not and cannot judge you. my room is a messsssssss

bloop

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 12:31:12 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

Don't mind me, I'm just wandering continously ( > 3 > )

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.