Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2022: Hide and Shriek! ┤▒├ Wildfire's Wonderings, Wanderings & Investigations...

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/12 21:25:12 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence: |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: No, was so not worth it. but i made it back without falling or anything so I count it a success.
but i do not like shopping i do not like shopping at all. <:3( )~~

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/13 01:59:10 )

@Wildfire: It's been a recurring problem recently; can't stay awake during the day and then I'm too awake at night. I've tried repeatedly to turn it around to no avail. Might ask my doctor about it at this point.

Please ping me!

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/13 12:49:25 )
@Wildfire: but thats the problem. Germany just forbid almost all social Events during 2020 and 2021
Even Restaurants were closed and All Shoppingcenters. You just were allowed to buy the things for your daily needs

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/13 14:28:43 )
@Rallaa: sounds like quite the story there for your OCs! Do you do much with them? Roleplay? Or is the joy in the creation of characters?

@star2000shadow: I'm not much of a shopper either, so I get your dislike of it. It sounds like your trip was a success though, even if it was just in you getting your exercise :3

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/13 14:39:24 )
@CooperationIsKey: Ugh. Yeah... I know that problem. It's not a fun one to have. I'm sure you already know about things like melatonin that might be worth trying, but it could be an underlying vitamin deficiency or even hormonal issues. Whatever it is that's going on with you, I hope you can figure it out and get back on a better sleep cycle. It's no fun...

@Trixie Kay: Oh - right! UGH!! That's horrible, imo - People are social beings... we gain strength and support from our interactions with each other (and online interactions or phone/video calls don't do it). I'm glad that you were able to go out and enjoy the Market this year! :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/13 16:19:00 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: True, but Im glad i don't have to shop again until the fifteenth. and then its for house stuff 'makes face' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/13 16:58:33 )
@star2000shadow: ... that's only 2 days away, you know... XD
(I can't believe we're already mid-December)

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/13 17:14:52 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: I know, but its a far away dream for right now haha. Right now Im bouncing between here and PRO 'nods' to see if ether the monthlies here are released yet, or the winter event is started on there haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie — HIM Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/13 17:30:12 )
You gotta @Mention me.

@Wildfire: Pretty much just for the character creation process, my favorite part of all kinds of things. Playing Skyrim, I spend a ton of time getting their face right, and choosing a lore friendly name with some kind of meaning to it.
Playing DnD, I got a folder full of characters and concepts, again spending a ton of time coming up with meaningful names.

Even for the brothers, Harvey and Edward, their names aren't random guy names. I got them from the names of fictional rabbit characters that kinda fit the personalities I had in mind. Harvey comes from a 1950 film about a man who sees a mischievous spirit who takes the form of a giant rabbit named Harvey. Edward comes from a book, The Miraculous Adventure of Edward Tulane.

Art by kiwi

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/13 18:47:57 )
Wanders in...

Hey Guys! How is eveyone today?

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/13 20:25:51 )
@star2000shadow: LOL! XD You dream, girl... you dream! XD <3
I hope your event on the other site starts soon - it's nice to be able to bounce between two events on two different sites at the same time, imo. :3

@Rallaa: so you do some deep digging and thinking with these characters - that's awesome :3 It sounds like you enjoy it and that each of your characters is very special to you :3

@macsen191: Hey macsen! Sorry I was out when you posted. I'm doing well today, thanks. How are you doing?

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/13 21:55:09 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: oh its not a site It's a Pokemon game 'Pokemon Revolution Online' or 'PRO' as it's called haha. is fun. and they just released Z crystals, wonder when we can just get those and how..as well as we got the guardians from..sinnoh..i think that's the tropical one..maybe? <:3( )~~

Donator — they/them Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/14 01:39:06 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

Wildfire:
@xvz: Hey you - how have you been? Where have you been? XD All ok?

hey!

i've been alright! some things better than others haha. i was traveling a lot earlier this year but felt kind of burnt out after a while, i think my body wasn't really built for it. it's getting cold here in nyc too, starting to be too cold for me to be outside too much and have been getting cozier at home lately -- which i think i needed!

how about you? what have you been up to? been cooking anything good lately? :9 i feel like you always have tasty dinner plans in the making when we chat!

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/14 03:04:56 )
@Borealis: hello- I'm glad you're enjoying the event... And the items! They are pretty cool, aren't they? Which one is your favourite so far?

@star2000shadow: LOL - yeah, I kinda "missed" Pokemon...

@xvz: oh travel is fun but it can definitely be exhausting. Are you getting the downtime and recuperation time you need now?

All is fine here, thanks... And there's nothing cooking today - there's too many leftovers in the fridge (chicken soup, pork loin, green beans, kale chips, maybe some chili still...) to cook more right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/14 04:45:46 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: right now im on PRO's 'love island'...managed to catch one pokemon i don't have yet now i have to catch the remaining two and I'll have caught all the pokemon onthe island haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/14 15:48:43 )
@star2000shadow: It sounds like you're having fun, so that's good :3 Is this part of the event you were waiting to start?

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/14 16:52:34 )
@Wildfire: yes iam glad too .... corona changed everything... you appricate just more the moments you have now
+Pls ping me+
Nothing Fancy to see here!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/14 17:38:35 )
@Trixie Kay: Yes, there's that. It was a wake-up call for a lot of people, on a lot of levels.
How are you doing today?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/14 17:42:23 )
I'm doing good. Was sick since Sat(Yuking and Pooping with a bad tummy ache) but that seems to have passed now cuz I'm feeling a lot better. I think it was something I ate.

I think Covid changed so much as well... now everytime someone gets the sniffles they move away from you or give a nasty glare. Plus I've noticed people aren't as nice as they used to be and lost in their own little bubble. Only good thing is for people with social anxiety/handicaps is the curbside pick-up stuff is kinda nice.

Artist Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/14 17:59:39 )
Wildfire:

@star2000shadow: ... ah... I knew there was something I was missing! I'm sorry that you have to deal with such complications, but I am glad that at least you seem to have the tools you need available :3 <3

@Ruby: Yeah, thank you. I'm usually very patient, etc., but I'm just worn out... It will pass :3 I need a vacation!!
How are you doing??

Sounds like it! I hope you get some time away even if just 20 min <3

I'm good! Transferring files from my old laptop atm lol it's...very slow going xD

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.