Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2022: Hide and Shriek! ┤▒├ Wildfire's Wonderings, Wanderings & Investigations...

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 00:03:44 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence: |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Trixie Kay: aww thanks, I keep fiddling and seeing how many christmas like avi's I can think up haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 00:06:27 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: You do sound pretty stressed but most pepole ARE stressed during seasonal get together's. I mean My mom was always stressed, right up until the food was done and being eaten. then it was like she just relaxed. and i found a GOOD divider for my christmas thread when it is time haha.

<:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 00:41:36 )
@star2000shadow: This is an unusual month / Christmas season for me, tbh. I'm usually finalizing the menu by now, with everything wrapped, decorations -both indoor and out- set up, a more-or-less clean house (other than that inevitable last minute cleaning), ...
... and this year............... well, not so much. I don't like it.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 02:48:57 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: well this has been a hard year on everyone haha. even I was doing last minute decorating. 'makes face' and normally I have most of the decorations up the begining of december, and then put the tree up last.. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 07:12:49 )
@star2000shadow: i see why christmas but it also could be just an angel! And youre welcome

Voltie — HIM Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 07:21:23 )
You gotta @Mention me.

@Wildfire: You're looking like the head elf who is getting pretty 'elffin sick of the Christmas season. lol

Art by kiwi

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 11:43:23 )
Rallaa:
You gotta @Mention me.

@Wildfire: You're looking like the head elf who is getting pretty 'elffin sick of the Christmas season. lol

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 13:15:14 )
@star2000shadow: Yeah, it has been a weird, long, stressful couple of years, really... and time has just evaporated!

@Rallaa: ROFL! That wasn't quite my intent, but I can definitely see that! XD

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 13:32:10 )
@Wildfire: good morning fed up elf San! How are you today?

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 13:44:23 )
@Trixie Kay: Good morning! Well, I'm still drinking my coffee and rubbing the sleep from my eyes, but so far, so good. I slept fairly well last night, so that's good.

How are you doing? How is your day going so far?

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 14:03:03 )
@Wildfire: aww coffee in the morning is the best!!! And take your time i hate Stress in the morning @_@

My day is okay i do some housework and watch my child now she is sleeping peacefully and i have some time to rest. My rona is so much better..... its a wierd illness!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 14:13:57 )
@Trixie Kay: Yeah, there is something about coffee in the morning, isn't there? (and not just the caffeine).
Oh! I'm happy to hear that you're feeling better! :3 It is a weird virus, isn't it?? I hope you're nearly done with it.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 14:20:07 )
Good morning

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 14:47:47 )
@Wildfire: hope so too!! Iam so tired atm and my little one is awake again.... i never seen such an aktive child omg *facepalms* she is watching TV and dancing on the Couch or climbing because watching TV just sitting is Boring xD

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 15:22:20 )
@Another Movie Addict: Well hello there, stranger. How have you been?? What's new?

@Trixie Kay: LOL! <3 She definitely sounds active! Good luck! XD

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 15:27:10 )
Been alright, got promoted at work.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 15:31:10 )
And how's that going for you? It seems like it has been keeping you busy...

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 15:41:17 )
It's been going. Lol my first week as Lead was a Hell week. 7 days of being sick, three days of a Black Friday sale, and having to call the police.

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 16:04:19 )
@Wildfire: someday she will kill me iam Sure .....
+Pls ping me+
Nothing Fancy to see here!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 16:31:03 )
@Another Movie Addict: ... and having to call the police. Gotta love that last item on your list. XD It definitely sounds like you've had an adventurous month! XD

@Trixie Kay: lol... the best advice I can give you is to start setting boundaries and expectations now. By the time she's 9 or 10, if they're not ingrained, the teenage years are probably not going to be fun. :/

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.