Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2022: Hide and Shriek! ┤▒├ Wildfire's Wonderings, Wanderings & Investigations...

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 22:00:03 )
@star2000shadow: Ahhh... got it. At least it's a goal, right? I can see how the snow would make things more complicated - it's good at doing that! XD

@Ruby: It's really cute! I thought about doing something like that too but just wanted to get "dressed" quickly at the time. Maybe I'll play with other variations later.
I've been ok, thanks - really tired today, after being really stressed the last couple of days. How have you been?

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 23:38:40 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence: |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: yes yes it is, i gave up at the fifth lap, I'll just have to try for ix tomarrow or something. thanks to the snow the tempature plumeted..and here i thought because it had stopped it'd be fine haha. boy was i wrong. <:3( )~~

Artist Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 23:41:40 )
@star2000shadow: Aww thank you! I like how you used that hair with yours! I saw your previous rendition as well <3

Artist Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 23:44:12 )
@Wildfire: Oh no I'm sorry to hear that, what had you all stressed out? Are things any better now?

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 23:51:13 )
    Hey everyone, hope you are enjoying the event!!!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 23:55:26 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Ruby: aww thanks, I like the little buns. keep hoping they'll put a normal one in the shop but so far no go haha. <:3( )~~

Artist Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/11 00:36:30 )
@star2000shadow: Unfortunately it probably won't be added, we turn commons into unique colors for orb items but not premium/event items into commons.
The Alice bow is a common but that was when they first opened and needed items for commons so that was the exception.

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/11 02:05:24 )
@Wildfire: its like a crafts market yes. With delicious food and drinks i bough me some earrings
+Pls ping me+
Nothing Fancy to see here!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/11 03:11:52 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Ruby:
@star2000shadow: Unfortunately it probably won't be added, we turn commons into unique colors for orb items but not premium/event items into commons.
The Alice bow is a common but that was when they first opened and needed items for commons so that was the exception.

'sad sigh' aw darn, well maybe in a futer event they'll add different types for the hair or something 'rubs eyes' that is depressing. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/11 14:00:43 )
@star2000shadow: I'm sorry to hear that, but boy, do I remember times/days and temperature fluctuations like that! Hopefully you'll get your laps in today, and at least you did some yesterday, right?

@Ruby: Thank you. I'm ok, thank you. Basically, people stressed me out, and a combination of little things that just had me feeling like my wheels were spinning with no traction, and the things I was trying to get done were just... not.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/11 14:01:40 )

@sunny: Hello Sunny. How are you doing today? Are you enjoying the event so far?

@Trixie Kay: oh, that's fun... and it sounds like you enjoyed yourself! :3

... and good morning everyone. I hope everyone has a wonderful day today! :3

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/11 16:08:32 )

Good morning! I'm so glad the dress up system has outfits so I could save my Christmas avatar before putting on my uniform. o3o

Also good lord I'm never up this early (I've been up since like 8:30am) what's going on?

Please ping me!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/11 16:09:49 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: I actually did three more then I have been doing 'nods' normally I do two laps, yester day I did five. and BOY did my shoulder HATE me. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/11 16:31:35 )
    @Wildfire: I’m doing good thanks, you? I’m loving the event, I love the whole concept and I hope you really enjoy what’s to come! :)

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/11 17:29:19 )
@CooperationIsKey: good morning. LOL - yeah, it's nice to be able to save an avatar, isn't it?

@star2000shadow: ... why is your shoulder bothering you if you're walking around a parking lot??

@sunny: Good. How much did you have to do with setting up this event... may I ask that?? I'm sure the rest of the event details will be intriguing - they usually are :3

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/11 17:40:30 )
    @Wildfire: not as much as I would have liked, because I’ve been ill with the infection. But I designed and wrote one of the creatures that will appear, I’ll let you guess which XD

Voltie — HIM Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/11 17:45:00 )
You gotta @Mention me.

@sunny: Is it a big gross bug monster??

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/11 18:03:28 )
@sunny: You're still dealing with the effects of that bug bite? Yikes! I'm sorry to hear that.
But how cool that you designed and wrote one of the creatures! I'll take you up on that guessing game... but I'm not sure what your writing style is, so I'm at a bit of a disadvantage ;)

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/11 18:20:33 )
    @Rallaa: lol it should have been, that would have been fitting!

@Wildfire: yeah it’s lingering:( I’m super annoyed at the whole situation :o lol if you don’t guess, I’ll tell you when the event is over!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie — HIM Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/11 18:47:44 )
You gotta @Mention me.

@sunny: I suppose there isn't much chance that you're able to leave the place you're at, huh?
Otherwise, your problem will likely persist.

Art by kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.