Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2022: Hide and Shriek! ┤▒├ Wildfire's Wonderings, Wanderings & Investigations...

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/11 18:49:27 )
    @Rallaa: I am on a waiting list for government housing, but it’s a looooong list :o I have been waiting 8 months already with no end in sight :o

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/11 19:00:57 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence: |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: I use a Walker because my balance isn't the greatest, Walker, Plus snow, plus Ice, does not equal a easy ride 'makes face' <:3( )~~

Artist Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/11 20:52:55 )
@Wildfire: feeling like you have no control over a situation is definitely stressful. Sorry to hear you’re having a hard time

Artist Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/11 20:55:27 )
@star2000shadow: perhaps there will be other hairs you like in the future

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/11 21:45:33 )
@sunny: Yeah, I bet you are more than a little annoyed at the situation with the bug bite(s)!! Even the simple ones are no fun, and whatever the specifics are concerning you, it sounds a lot more complicated than "a simple bite".

Ok - deal! If I don't guess which creature you created, you tell me at the end of the event! How many guesses do I get??

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/11 21:47:11 )

@star2000shadow: ... ah... I knew there was something I was missing! I'm sorry that you have to deal with such complications, but I am glad that at least you seem to have the tools you need available :3 <3

@Ruby: Yeah, thank you. I'm usually very patient, etc., but I'm just worn out... It will pass :3 I need a vacation!!
How are you doing??

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/11 22:23:39 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Ruby:
@star2000shadow: perhaps there will be other hairs you like in the future

This is true, they do come up with a lot of items. and a lot of them i like at least one or more items from it haha.

Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: Well, there's always a gray area when it comes to things like pain... at least you're functional, and able to do the dishes???

I wanted our tree up last weekend. It didn't happen. I'm not even sure it's going to happen this weekend, tbh... >.>

I'm at the point where I wanna BURN IT. sure its just for this year, but the two hours of unwinding christmas tree lights..yeah star had to take a break.

Wildfire:
[font=Charcoal] [color=#696969] [size=15]
@star2000shadow: ... ah... I knew there was something I was missing! I'm sorry that you have to deal with such complications, but I am glad that at least you seem to have the tools you need available :3 <3

and it's fine. I'm going to look for grips for the bottom of my shoes. apparently they have them where you can just slide them onto the shoe and not worrie about buying boots with them already connected. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/11 22:50:36 )
@star2000shadow: ROFL - I'm kind of at the point of burning the stupid tree this year too!! XD I literally just ordered a mini ceramic tree from Amazon and if things keep going the way they're going this year, that is going to be our tree. I'm really just over all of it. I desperately need a vacation! ... but why are you at the point of burning the christmas tree? ... just unraveling the lights? Or is there more?

Oh yeah! I've seen those... I've seen almost galoshes where you slip this psuedo shoe over yours, but they have little grips attached, or more like a rubber "wrap" that you put on over your shoes, also with grips. I hope you find something that works for you!! :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/11 23:21:17 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: first, it's missing one of the stabalizing stand things. the thing that holds it broke. second the three peices REFUSE to lock together so i can work on the darkn thing so I had to do the top two peices together with the garlend, and use another garlend for the bottoom, third, whatever she did she trashed the poor tree, its thred bare and has huge gaps.. and it's just annoying me. and no ones helping be cause apparently thats 'my job' so wanda's hiding in her room with company. 'grumbles' I am not looking forward to weaving the lights on. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/11 23:37:56 )
@star2000shadow: OH! That honestly sounds like a small nightmare. I'd be tempted to throw money at it and just get new pieces (stand) or a new tree if that was feasible. If not... ummm... duct tape??? ... and maybe cardboard???

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/12 00:30:43 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: OH! That honestly sounds like a small nightmare. I'd be tempted to throw money at it and just get new pieces (stand) or a new tree if that was feasible. If not... ummm... duct tape??? ... and maybe cardboard???

we don't have the money. we're aiming to do it later in the month or after christmas or something when it all goes on sale. I am aiming for another tiny tree that'll fit on a table or something just so i can get ride of LARGE thing. but i can't complain it was the thought that counted. <:3( )~~

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/12 05:12:56 )
@Wildfire: yeah it was chridtmas markets we dint had them since 2019 so its nice that rona is almost over :D
+Pls ping me+
Nothing Fancy to see here!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/12 15:57:10 )
@star2000shadow: Yeah, I know that's not always a realistic thing to do... but that does sound like a mess. Did you ever get it sorted out? Is the tree up (and stable - lol)??

@Trixie Kay: oh no! That's a shame... it sounds like a wonderful tradition! I'm glad it's back and you could go! Are you ready for the holidays?

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/12 16:13:04 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: its up..but um it is so not stable as its broke, w ehave it situated to where it's against a wall to give it some form of stable. but from what my sister's said next check we're getting some more garlend..and decorations. i pointed out all the ones i have, where for a SMALL tree, and my small tree was pleasently covered. lol. its amusing. in a 'BURN THE DARN THING' kind of way. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/12 16:21:49 )
@star2000shadow: lol! <3

At least it's up, right? It's more than I can say for our tree... >.>

Voltie — HIM Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/12 17:47:03 )
You gotta @Mention me.

*Tries to make an avi*
*volts evaporate*

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/12 19:45:53 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: yeah it kinda is. i just walked to and back from walmart in the snow. i get back and wanda's not even awake. i hurt. and am grumpy. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/12 20:01:01 )

@Wildfire: I wasn't looking forward to replicating it again. It's a simple one but it'd still be a hassle! This way I can join in on the uniform fun without losing out on my Christmas avvy. :D

How are you doing today? I can't seem to keep my eyes open/focused today. @_@;;;

Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/12 20:41:16 )
@Rallaa: LOL - yeah, that tends to happen! XD The new avi is cute, though, if that helps??

@star2000shadow: To and From Walmart... in the snow? I hope it's nearby! Was the trip worth it??
I just got back from doing a couple of errands (including a run to Walmart)... everything was quite busy today!!

@CooperationIsKey: Yeah, I get that, and I do that too sometimes (saving an avi just because I'm not quite done with it)
I'm doing ok today, thanks. I'm sorry to hear that you're having one of those days - I know what they're like and they're not much fun.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — HIM Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/12 21:20:31 )
You gotta @Mention me.

@Wildfire: Thanks. It's a recreation of an avi and OC I made back on Gaia. Harvey Long, a mischievous, but responsible, street artist.
Now I also need to make his brother Edward. The bookish recluse, who thinks he's better than everyone.
They're asian-american fraternal twins from a rich family.

Art by kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.