Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 ┤▒├ Wildfire's Wanderings ┤▒├

Donator — UWU/ Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 21:23:31 )
@Wildfire:

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 21:32:24 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: :/ ... I'm sorry. I think it's a weird day overall... or at least it seems that way for me too :3

Definantly a weird day. but could always be worse.

<:3( )~~

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 22:00:13 )
Hey friends! I'm sorry for just disappearing about two weeks ago, went down to spend some time with my boyfriend for his birthday
We watched a bunch of spooky movies, and it was great! Only thing that sucked was I caught a cold =(

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 22:54:43 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'Wanders in and blinks' Hello 'waves' <:3( )~~

Donator — UWU/ Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 00:01:25 )
@wildfire: boops da wild xD

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 01:11:08 )

Too much Minecraft, got a cramp in my neck. @3@;;

Donator — UWU/ Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 01:19:26 )
@CooperationIsKey: i dont like neck mumps. OTL its discomforting.

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 05:06:43 )
@CooperationIsKey: I miss Minecraft, haven't played in ages, but neck cramp doesn't sound good
My neck muscles are sore because I've been coughing so much, stupid cold =(

also I LOVE your avatar ♥

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 05:15:11 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

'rubs eyes' Hello how goes your evenings? <:3( )~~

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 05:24:44 )

@Kairu: Yeah I'm kinda used to it but also I have to pop my neck a lot as it gets stiff lol.

@Alchemists Fire: I only within the last couple weeks started playing again; the multiplayer server that I played on for almost ten years closed down earlier this year and I haven't had the heart to play since. But I'm currently playing a modpack with close to 300 mods on it, and I'm just stunned that it can even run on my machine to be perfectly honest lmao. It really chugs sometimes but it's playable.

Sorry to hear about your neck! I had a cold a couple weeks ago and it was the pits. I hope you get well soon!

And thank you! :D It's simple but I think it's fairly effective, haha.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 05:30:03 )

@star2000shadow: I'm a little bummed the streamer I wanted to watch didn't come online tonight as expected, but otherwise I'm doing pretty good. Trying to peel myself away from my browser to play more in my Minecraft world, lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 06:47:37 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
CooperationIsKey:

@star2000shadow: I'm a little bummed the streamer I wanted to watch didn't come online tonight as expected, but otherwise I'm doing pretty good. Trying to peel myself away from my browser to play more in my Minecraft world, lol.

hmm yeah i know how that is i like playing sims cause i can build and stuff in 4 'nods' though right now I'm just kinda..iffy. <:3( )~~

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 07:03:26 )

@star2000shadow: I have like 11 gigabytes of custom content squirreled away for when I play Sims 4, lol. I just am never satisfied without modding a game, it seems. XD
Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 13:38:13 )
@Kairu: lol - that is about right!! <3 Also, that animation is simply adorable! <3

I saw your event feedback thread. I'm glad you made it. I'm not sure if you saw some of the other feedback posted within the event FAQ thread, but there are several people who have raised various points about the currency and pricing for this event. I'm glad you said something as well.

also... -boops you back- XD

@star2000shadow: Weird days are not necessarily bad ones, and you're right...

@Alchemists Fire: welcome back! It sounds like you had fun visiting your BF :3 I'm sorry to hear that you came back with a cold, though :(

@CooperationIsKey: lol... is there such a thing as too much Minecraft ... especially given the hours you seem to have been putting in to it recently? ... are you sleeping (iRL - not within the game)?? XD

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 13:41:45 )
Also good morning!
Spooooooky treats this AM

... and coffee. ALWAYS coffee...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 17:49:39 )
@Wildfire: your avi looks great.
I love candy corn.
And i had my morning dose of coffee today.

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 18:07:23 )
@CooperationIsKey: Oh man, it always sucks when things you've been doing for so long are suddenly gone T_T
I'd love to get back into Minecraft, so many new things since I last played for more than a couple hours xDD

@Wildfire: Thank you! I did!!
Getting sick wasn't the worst thing, meant we spent more time staying in and watching spooky movies! haha
I think we watched 10 in total?
Currently dressed as: Christmas Maple

Donator — UWU/ Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 19:28:13 )
@Wildfire: the community discussion happened yesterday. Im glad that people are happy >u<b

boops uuuuu again
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 19:34:03 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
CooperationIsKey:

@star2000shadow: I have like 11 gigabytes of custom content squirreled away for when I play Sims 4, lol. I just am never satisfied without modding a game, it seems. XD

gotta admit some of those modes are amazing. I have a few on my game to haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 19:35:39 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: hmm true 'rubs face' so how goes your day today. i have decided to start saving up to get a 'Wicked' Ci so i can use the tail with mah avi haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.