Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 ┤▒├ Wildfire's Wanderings ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 21:42:51 )
@star2000shadow: awwww... everybody needs a "clan" or a "tribe"! :3 ... and sometimes, it's just nice to have company -people- around :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 21:58:36 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: awwww... everybody needs a "clan" or a "tribe"! :3 ... and sometimes, it's just nice to have company -people- around :3

this is true. i mean her friends are always nice to me but sometimes I want people here who are here to see me haha. and I'm doing pretty good with the event how about you.? <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 22:50:13 )
@star2000shadow: yeah, I get that. Do you not have your own group of friends, etc., or are you more or less relying on your sister's group? (don't answer if you think it's too personal a question) ...

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 00:07:33 )

@star2000shadow: Lol I just remembered how I'd be in the living room, in the armchair at my little desk, using my laptop with headphones on well until dawn with visiting friends passed out in the fold-out sleeper couch next to me, lol. Fortunately they are heavy sleepers so my typing never disturbed them!

Donator — UWU/ Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 00:33:12 )
wanders around >u<
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 00:53:36 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: yeah, I get that. Do you not have your own group of friends, etc., or are you more or less relying on your sister's group? (don't answer if you think it's too personal a question) ...

had my own group but they've all gone their own way or burned the bridge to friendship so I pretty much have no friends. pastor steve moved to new york with his son because of deloras's death. ...but some of her friends are my friends or adt least people who know me and i know them cause they went to school with me. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 00:54:38 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
CooperationIsKey:

@star2000shadow: Lol I just remembered how I'd be in the living room, in the armchair at my little desk, using my laptop with headphones on well until dawn with visiting friends passed out in the fold-out sleeper couch next to me, lol. Fortunately they are heavy sleepers so my typing never disturbed them!

I used to use headphones but my headphones died so I'm saving up to get new ones. <:3( )~~

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 02:52:10 )

@star2000shadow: Oh no! I currently have a really expensive pair I splurged on for my mental health a few years ago. I was living on a friends' couch and I could NOT take the non-stop loud television being on all the time. So I invested in a $200 pair of noise-canceling Sony headphones (I still had a credit card so I think I used it lol). They're great for flying, too, lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 10:30:08 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @CooperationIsKey: if i had two hundred dollars, I might do that. 'rubs face'.. <:3( )~~

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 11:40:57 )

@star2000shadow: I was fortunate to be able to come up with the money at the time. Sure as heck couldn't do that now!
Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 14:12:14 )
@Kairu: Why are you just wandering around? Pull up a chair and stay a while! :3 <3

@star2000shadow: Ahhh, yeah... unfortunately, that happens :3 At least you have some people around though, even if it may not be 100% your own group, right?

@CooperationIsKey: Oh, those headphones sound lovely... and like they were worth the $200 for you - especially at the time. :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 14:15:29 )
It's time for some random questions....

--->> If you could change careers right this second, what would you do?

--->> What’s your favorite joke?

--->> If you could be famous for something, what do you wish it would be?

--->> Have you ever seen a UFO?

--->> Are you doing anything for Halloween??

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 15:52:26 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
CooperationIsKey:

@star2000shadow: I was fortunate to be able to come up with the money at the time. Sure as heck couldn't do that now!

well maybe I'll be able to save up for 'em 'nods' was also thinking of getting a blue tooth speaker thing so i could play music from my phone. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 15:55:14 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: True 'sigh' just every once in a while i wish i had mah own group 'shakes head' suppoze I'm just greedy. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 16:55:55 )
    Wildfire:
    -->> If you could change careers right this second, what would you do?

Probably run a food truck. Or be a professor, who knows. I just don't really have an interest in anything anymore.
    --->> :
    What’s your favorite joke?

Who was the tallest vampire in history?
    Count Everest.

--->> :
    If you could be famous for something, what do you wish it would be?

I don't really want to be famous for anything. If I didn't have a choice, I'd hope it would be something relating to making the world a better place.
    --->> :
    Have you ever seen a UFO?

No. What a bizarre question.
    --->> :
    Are you doing anything for Halloween??

Again, no.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 17:44:55 )
@star2000shadow: .... uhhhhh, nooooOOooo... that's not greedy at all - it's important to have some friends. Everyone needs a different number, a different type, I think, but everyone needs people around them. We are not solo creatures!!!

@blue:
Anonymous:
I just don't really have an interest in anything anymore.

That doesn't sound good. Are you ok?

I like your joke - it's really cute! XD

& concerning the UFO question... yeah... but they are supposed to be random questions! The "weird" is a perk! XD :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 17:50:20 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: well its not like her friends don't talk to me they do.but most of my friends where the elderly type and they seem to be passing away faster then i like 'sigh' ah well. life. all you can do is lay down and die or keep fighting. and I am so a semi fighter. even if i do occasionally feel like I'm out. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 18:46:15 )
@star2000shadow: awww... :( That can be a difficult thing to go through. I'm sorry.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 20:25:48 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: awww... :( That can be a difficult thing to go through. I'm sorry.

yeah i just think I'm irritated is all. not having a very good day. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 20:58:04 )
@star2000shadow: :/ ... I'm sorry. I think it's a weird day overall... or at least it seems that way for me too :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.