Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/16 14:37:08 )

Good morning everyone.
I hope everyone is having a good day :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/16 14:48:02 )
Morning, I'm new here and just wanted to drop by to say your avatar is SO CUTE!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/16 17:11:07 )

@Whimsy: It's a good gif.
      Though, to be fair, I just love anything and everything involving Wentworth Miller. lol
      I love that man.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/17 13:25:25 )
@BumbleBat: good morning and welcome to my thread. You're welcome to chat here any time - I'm usually around much more than I have been the last couple of days, which have been really busy for me iRL. Thanks for the compliment on my avi :3 Yours is pretty cute too - especially for being a newbie! <3 What brought you to Voltra? How are you enjoying it so far?

@Whimsy:
@Purpsy:
@Anarchist Beauty:
-pokes at-
Good morning.
I have been really busy the last couple of days. How have you all been?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/17 16:04:16 )

good morning

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/17 18:50:36 )
@wildfire: thanks so much! I'm still exploring the site but enjoying it so far~ I saw a comment on another avatar thread forum so wanted to come check it out ahah

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/17 20:02:31 )

◦✹ @Wildfire: Is been a good day for me so far :3
How are you? ✹◦

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/17 20:25:12 )

@Wildfire: Hey, hey. -pokes-
      I've been having A Week. Ugh.
      But it's a mixed bag. Some good, some bad.
      Made the decision to shut down my Hogwarts threads and discord server, so I've been spending the week trying to remember where all my threads were to make sure they're gone. lol
      Every day so far I've been like "oh yeah!" And find another site it was on. lol
      Also spent a bit of time tweaking things on the Camp Half-Blood server I made.
      Boy was it a process trying to figure out role colors for twenty godly parents. 😅

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/17 21:20:52 )

◦✹ Welp...
I may have created something slightly...kinky x'D ✹◦

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/18 13:04:34 )
@BumbleBat: That's a pretty good reason to come check it out! I'm glad you're liking it so far :3

@Another Movie Addict: good morning. How have you been?

@Purpsy: I'm glad your morning at least was good - hopefully the rest of the day followed suit?

@Anarchist Beauty: It sounds like you've been busy! Yes, coming up with 21 distinct colors would be a bit interesting...

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/18 13:05:38 )

Good morning everyone. What is going on in for you today?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/18 17:10:27 )

◦✹ @Wildfire: Yep it was :3
Good afternoon already~ ✹◦

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/18 17:36:34 )
@Purpsy: Yes, good afternoon! How are you? And how did it get to be afternoon already??

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/18 18:41:40 )

@Wildfire: It was quite the pain, but I managed.
      I had some help from a friend for the last few.
      And so far I've only had to adjust one color, and that was just because the color I'd originally picked just wasn't very pretty. lol

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/19 00:43:16 )

◦✹ @Wildfire: I know right! Today felt like it went by remarkably fast!
I'm doing alright, didn't get much done today tbh and is surprisingly (not really) snowing here... ✹◦

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/19 13:19:22 )
@Anarchist Beauty: I'm glad you got some help and you managed to accomplish your goal.
What color did you originally pick? ...now you got me wondering what color "just wasn't very pretty" XD

@Purpsy: Yeah, I heard that there's snow going on in parts much further north than where I am. I've seen it snow this late (later, actually) in the year, but it's not quite normal for late April. Hopefully this is the last of it.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/19 13:20:39 )
Good morning everyone. What's going on?

Today, I have some errands to do and I'm meeting a friend for lunch, followed by even more errands... but right now, it's time for coffee and avatar sites and waking up. :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/19 13:44:44 )

◦✹ @Wildfire: *takes the * Morning~
Yeah it was snowing hard here yesterday and I was very surprised from it but most of the snow melted right away overnight.
But it sounds like a busy day for you (´◡`) ✹◦

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/19 14:35:12 )
@Purpsy: Yeah, it does sound like a busy day, doesn't it? Speaking of... I need to start it... but I wanted to at least say "hi". I'm glad the snow melted overnight. Have a good day, Purpsy. I'll BBL. :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/19 14:52:14 )

◦✹ @Wildfire: See you! :3 ✹◦

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.