Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/21 21:17:01 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: Yup. i'm even beginning to wonder if the money we pay for rent is paying
for her renovated bathroom..
And not done yet. and today she started much earlier. Instead of 9:30 am she
started the noise at 8am.

I hope she finishes really soon cause she is kinda making my schedule worse now
and i'm trying to get up earlier but she is making me lose sleep LOL.

haha yeah. We've been wanting to get an air fryer for a while.
And it really helps when my sis is unable to cook for us due to chronic pain.
so my dad and I are able to do something for ourselves. We are not very good cooks

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/22 02:30:18 )
@Wildfire: im doing well. Well for having been in a hospital for a week and now a NICU mom.
Dust has settled. So yeah. I won't be home for a few weeks.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/22 12:49:46 )
MoodyB:
@Wildfire: Yup. i'm even beginning to wonder if the money we pay for rent is paying
for her renovated bathroom..

rofl - I admit, that was one of the first things that ran through my head when you mentioned she was redoing her bathroom. Has she at least fixed any of the things that have broken in the apartment you guys are in? ... I hope??

LOL - well, I'm glad the air fryer is helping you guys eat XD Cooking, like anything else, takes practice, and there are a lot of recipes online.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/22 12:56:40 )
@Koah: I KNEW IT! Congratulations on having the baby, Koah How are you holding up? How is baby? You said he's in NICU ... I hope it's nothing too serious that has him there, but if you're not planning on being home for a few weeks, it sounds a bit concerning. Did everything go ok with the birth, I hope?

... and good morning, everyone.

<----------- for Koah. (ok, and for anyone else who wants chamomile XD ).
I'm taking
What does everyone else want?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/22 15:54:02 )

★彡 *gladly takes *
Actually it has been incredibly warm lately that I'm craving cold brew. But good morning! 彡★

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/22 17:27:43 )
@Purpsy: good morning! You're looking for cold brewed things already??
How was your birthday? Did you go out (I seem to remember you saying that's what you were going to do??)
I like your av, btw - it's cute in an unexpected, slightly mischievous way. :3

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/22 18:06:22 )
@Wildfire: so he's a 32 weeker baby. Only 4 lbs born.
So he gets the full nicu setup, oxygen, feeding tube, heating pads, etc.
As of yesterday, i can now hold him for a bit at a time. :3
My other kids are on extended vacation. Lol. My mom came and got them and my sister decided she also wanted to take them. So my kids are gone for 3 weeks, which works for me needing to be by the nicu for a few weeks, at least.
Thank you. :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/22 18:18:20 )
@Koah: Oh... so he's still pretty tiny - he needed a few extra weeks :( Did you go in to labor, then, or did they induce you due to complications? Is he likely to be ok after all this nicu stuff? I'm glad you can at least hold him for a bit <3 At least you don't have to worry about the older kids for a couple weeks :3 How are you holding up??

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/22 19:55:13 )
@Wildfire: i had one breakdown day which broke my husband. Lol so he's been home recovering. XD
I don't think he's really seen me cry-cry.
My water broke last monday. I drove myself to the hospital all while calling my husband and making sure roommate could manage kids and dogs.
I got flown to a Nicu. They tried to keep him in for at least a week, but i lasted 4 days. Went into labor Thursday. Quick birth. Nicu took him and set him up.
He should be fine given a few weeks here. They're goals are to develope the things that needed more development.
Im staying in a non profit housing next to the hospital. That facility is amazing. Im chipper with all things considered. Im recovering quickly.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/22 23:04:26 )

★彡 @Wildfire: It was great! Spend it with fam like always and we were going to BBQ but cancel it since the weather and other things.
And I'm in love with yours! I really like that shade of purple <3 彡★

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/22 23:18:05 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: nope she hasnt.
she had people come measure the windows but nothing past that. and that was at least a couple months ago. and no mention of new windows coming. i doubt she's gonna even pull through fixing the windows tbh because apparently windows and or insulation too expensive but renovating a whole bathroom isnt lol

i think she's just gonna cancel the windows deal tbh.

we're just gonna move tbh and hope my dad is able to find a job where he wont be around a lot of people.

lots of recipes but everyone has different diets so we all have 3 different meals so its a bit tough to figure out something everyone can have.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/23 13:43:56 )
@Koah: That sounds really chaotic and stressful, Koah. I'm sorry you (all of you) had that experience *hugs tightly* At least it seems like you and baby are pretty well set up for the next few weeks, though, and that you're getting all the care you could want <3 I sincerely hope everything goes well for the both of you and that he continues to develop the way he needs to <3 Do you need anything?

@Purpsy: Right... BBQ that got rained out. It sounds like you had a good day anyway. I'm happy for you for that :3

@MoodyB: Your landlady sounds like a nightmare, tbh. I hope that you can move... and soon.
Three different diets in your house? Oh, that's got to be a nightmare - on a number of levels! Ugh!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/23 13:51:19 )
Today is a day for cookies, and leftover pizza, and cake... and coffee (of course!!) ...or cocoa...

Good morning. :3

I have no idea what today is going to have in store for me - it could include almost anything from running errands, to cleaning up around the house, to putzing around the garden, to bringing my elder son to the clinic (he's been feeling a little off and had several nosebleeds the last few days), to taking a nap with the dog because I didn't sleep great last night, to washing the literal heaps of pollen off my car...
... but right now, coffee :3

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/23 14:39:13 )
@Wildfire: as far as needs go, i thought i had a few weeks left before arrival so I've been trying to mental inventory all I've gotten for baby at the house. XD
Dust has settled and now my husband needs to decide what kind of schedule he wants to approach with this situation. (With his work n going home to our dogs)
I don't have my laptop, so my replies wont be quick anymore. :d

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/23 15:13:00 )
@Koah: Yeah, I can imagine that you just grabbed the most essential things on your way out the door to the hospital after your water broke, so don't worry about quick replies. Besides, I tend to get distracted with one thing or another, so my replies aren't always quick either ;) <3
Is the hospital far from home? I hope it's not too much of a commute for your poor hubby! How is he holding up - is he doing ok?
Are you fairly well prepared for baby at the house, I hope?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/23 18:57:20 )

★彡 I feel anxious for unknown reasons. Maybe because I chose to be a lazybum today and avoid some stuff that needs to be done, I don't know. But I was completely fine earlier hmm... 彡★

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/23 18:59:28 )
@Purpsy: I'm sorry you're going through that today. It's not a fun feeling. :(

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/23 19:01:07 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Yeah it sucks :/
But is not too overwhelming which is good I guess 彡★

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/23 19:05:52 )
@Purpsy: That's something at least. I'm glad it's not too bad.
Maybe if you got up and did something it would help?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/23 19:07:44 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Yeah maybe that would help actually.
I'll walk around a bit and listen to some music for a bit. 彡★

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.