Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/8 20:38:42 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: i did thank you. been stressful past 2 days lol

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/9 12:48:37 )
@MoodyB: I'm glad you got some rest, but sorry to hear about the stress.

Good morning everyone.
The semi-scary storms that came through a couple of days ago have brought gorgeous cooler weather with them and I have been outside enjoying it and working in the yard and pulling weeds from the garden, so I haven't been online much the last day or so. I hope everyone has been doing well.

What's new?
Got plans for the weekend?

Random Question -----------------> If you could space travel to any planet or moon in our solar system, which one would you go to and why?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/9 12:58:46 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Good morning! I haven't been here much at least in the morning recently. Turns out I have more energy to draw in the mornings (^▽^;)

It has rained a lot yesterday for me so hopefully is going to be nice and sunny today ish too early to tell right now.
With all your effort your putting your garden will be looking amazing once it gets even more warmer. So pics maybe? :3
I'm not so sure what my plans is today or for the rest of the weekend ¯_(ツ)_/¯ 彡★

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/9 13:05:11 )
@Purpsy: So you've been drawing! That's good :3 How's your current piece coming along?

I hope you get a nice day today and can maybe get outside - the weather has got to be starting to warm up for you at least a little by now. Do you still have snow on the ground?

And yeah, I can probably post a photo or two of my garden. Everything is still pretty small right now, though. It is hard to tell what I have space for at this point, not really knowing how big some of these things are going to get! I'll try to remember to take some photos later, once the sun is showing off and shining on everything :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/9 13:26:50 )

★彡 @Wildfire: I just finished it yesterday and I'm very happy with it :3
Hopefully yeah and no it hasn't been snowing since... last week? But the it was wet snow so it didn't really stay on the ground for too long. And can't wait! Yeah and take your time with it. No rush ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ♥ 彡★

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/9 17:01:04 )
@Purpsy: Oh! I'm glad you're happy with your latest drawing!
No snow since a whopping last week, huh? XD Well, although I have seen it snow later in the year than it is now, it's not very common - hopefully last week's mushy snow was the last of it for this year! :3

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/9 21:13:17 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: its fine hoping things get resolved
since i got weirdly locked out of my own IG art account lol. so that's been a bit annoying.
but my phone should be arriving on Tuesday so im excited for that.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/9 22:51:11 )

★彡 @Wildfire: It wasn't much of a snow tbh xD
Yeah hopefully it stays this way until later on the year 彡★

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/10 12:22:48 )
@MoodyB: oh, I hate it when you can't log in to your own account for some reason. It is annoying. I'm glad you got it resolved.
And oh? A new phone?!! Congrats! :3

@Purpsy: lol - even if it wasn't much snow, it was still snow! You should be done with it soon.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/10 12:46:18 )
Good morning everyone.
It's Sunday and for some reason, that strikes me as odd this morning... like how did it get to be Sunday already?

Also,
@Purpsy:
@Koah:

Not great photos, and it hasn't popped to maturity yet, but...

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/10 14:03:23 )

◦✹ @Wildfire: Aww~ it will look every beautiful and blooming with life eventually (o^-')b ✹◦

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/10 14:34:21 )
@Purpsy: Awww, thank you. We shall see. This is probably the hardest part of doing something like this... waiting! XD

How are you today so far?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/10 14:39:25 )

◦✹ @Wildfire: My day so far is just... weird. I think I need to do something different to shake off the feeling or something. But there's also part me that wants to take a nap. I had really good sleep last night tho but still surprisingly sleepy x.x

How's your morning going? ✹◦

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/10 14:44:09 )
@Purpsy: Oh... so far, so good. It's surprisingly chilly here today, which is a little weird (but appreciated), and I'm trying to decide what to do ...

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/10 17:15:04 )
@Wildfire: your garden is looking fabulous! Your hard work definitely shows. :)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/10 17:49:46 )
@Koah: Awww <3 thank you.
How are you doing, hon? I know you've been busy but I miss chatting with you!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/10 20:23:51 )
@Wildfire: i haven't been too busy. Just living day to day, reading books, talking to the charity house residents and spending time in the nicu. And sleeping and eating.
I've gone home 3 nights total in 3 weeks. My dogs will need me to retrain them when im home full time. Roommies are doing bare minimum, which is fine since they are helping.
My kids are back in Wyoming with my mom from Hawaii. And she won't bring them home until we're done with the nicu.
My baby can be discharged once he stops relying on the oxygen. OTL i'm patient.
How've you been. I definitely miss my routine of coffee and computer time chats.

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/10 21:12:10 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: Same. this time it wanted my phone number to send me my code
instead of the usual emailing me.
so i couldn't really do anything until wait until my new phone gets here.
we had planned to get me a new phone anyways lol.

I'm very excited for the new phone. It's a more upgraded version phone my dad and sis have.
but now i won't need to worry as much on space with my speed paint video time lapses and such.
my current one only hs 16GB and the new one has 128GB so that will be very nice.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/10 22:29:51 )
@Koah: It sounds like you've struck a decent routine, all things considered. I'm glad things are going reasonably well... but I'm sure you ARE impatient - for good reason! <3 I'm sure the dogs will take to retraining quickly - part of it is simply you being there instead of the room-mates, but I'm glad they're willing and able to help out

@MoodyB: I hope you get the details worked out. Congrats again on the phone - it sounds like it will help you out quite a bit! :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/10 22:40:39 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: hopefully. it's arriving tuesday which is funny
as that is also my stream days where i stream art.
so it's coming in time for me to stream lolol.

but very excited i won't be super limited with my apps and i can
download apps i've been wanting to download without issues.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.