Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/27 08:45:12 )
We got covid.... omikron is so aggressive my whole family got infected in less than 5 days

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/27 12:42:21 )
Yikes! i hope you all feel better soon, have not caught it once nor has anyone inside my home, i do hope to keep it that way considering my immune system is very very low/fragile, i rather stay carefull.

wishing you all the best and a speedy recovery for all of you.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/27 13:32:56 )
@Miss Sandman: You were probably exposed at the same or very similar time. I hope you feel better soon. <3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/27 14:37:51 )
At this point, I feel like it's not a matter of if you'll get it, it's when. My household got it in late January, and I'm so thankful this strain isn't as deadly as previous strains.

Wishing you and your family a speedy recovery, especially your little one if she has it! <3

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/27 16:59:42 )

Drink plenty of water and rest well! I hope these will be mild cases for you all.
I havent had covid since christmas 2019, right before everything blew up (I thought it was pneumonia but no taste/smell lol)
If I have I must be asymptomatic so I wouldn't know :vanora_stunned: Everyone at work has had it recently but I've not felt any different yet

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — She Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/27 23:12:49 )
@miss sandman: so sorry to hear that .. I hope you and your family make a speedy recovery

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/28 04:14:09 )
Hope you all feel better soon and don’t have any complications. I don’t think we’ve had it yet; we thought we did but my dad got a test and it came back negative, so seems it was just a flu.

We live outside a small town and are pretty remote so hopefully we won’t pick it up. I’m still wearing a mask because I get sick easily; I’m less worried about myself being sick vs giving it to my dad or grandma since they’re getting up there in years and don’t have the best health on a good day.
ping me for best results

Voltie — Nayu Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/29 01:16:52 )
Hope you get to feeling better!
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/29 07:37:26 )
Thank you All for your nice words my Partner and my child are okay. Just i feel kinda bad All my muscles are achy and sore and i lost my Taste:/ but thats normal though :) we will get better soon
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/29 12:34:54 )
@Miss Sandman:
Oh no! That's so rough! I hope you all have a speedy recovery!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/30 00:52:48 )
@Miss Sandman: Glad you're all doing okay overall! Get well soon!
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/1 15:45:54 )

★彡 Yeah it be spreading fast like that... I hope you all will recover from it soon.
And rip your taste buds x.x 彡★

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/1 16:00:01 )

I hope you all are managing symptoms and they are mild cases! I have not had it yet, but I have been exposed too many times to count.

bloop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.