Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/2 17:25:40 )

@Hardcore Uvula: Thanks. Today I tackle quarters 3 and 4 at least! Then I would like to go for a walk. Even though it's cloudy temps are in the 50's which is the highest it's been in a long time. How are you handling summer?

@SorrowTheMad: For sure. After the great video game drought of 2020 (joking true) cause of Rona, lots of awesome games have been coming out recently. How have you been?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/3 00:04:15 )

@Totalanimefan: Handling it okay. It's actually been much cooler the last few days, which is very nice.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/3 01:10:09 )

@Hardcore Uvula: That's a nice change considering it's the middle of summer. :)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/3 05:21:38 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah there have been. I'm super excited for God of War Ragnarok (even though I don't have a PS5) and some other ones. I'm ok. Hurting a bunch today after moving a desk for a coworker of mine yesterday. How are you?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/3 06:57:28 )

@SorrowTheMad: ouch take it easy today.
Oh I remember you wanting a PS5. Is it still out of stock near you?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/3 07:39:25 )

@Totalanimefan: It's very nice!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/3 21:51:35 )

@Hardcore Uvula: As for the weather for me today it's above freezing so it's rain instead of snow! Yay

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/4 07:01:14 )

@Totalanimefan: Haha. Yay!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/4 13:24:49 )
@Totalanimefan: I did haha. It was a fun little day of vacation :) I really want the PS5 for God of War Ragnarok, I don't know anything else coming to it haha. But yeah there's basically no such thing as "in stock" here for them lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/4 18:42:39 )

@Hardcore Uvula: Totally a win. You doing anything this weekend?

@SorrowTheMad: I don't think I've seen any in stock since Christmas. I saw one person get one at my local mall. GameStop and Best Buy are the only ones that have it in stock sometimes.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/4 23:31:05 )

@Totalanimefan: Work tomorrow (Sunday) and trying to do as much as I can today. I'm in a lot of pain.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/4 23:43:56 )

@Hardcore Uvula: Pain? What happened?
Boo work, but yay money.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/5 06:35:36 )

@Totalanimefan: I have newly-diagnosed inflammatory spinal arthritis.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/5 18:39:21 )

@Hardcore Uvula: Oh shit, that sounds so serious. Is it something you can heal from or will you always be the same?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/5 22:15:19 )

@Totalanimefan: I don't know. Right now I'm just waiting for a medication to kick in and make it less painful.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/5 22:47:27 )

@Hardcore Uvula: I hope it works. Aus has universal healthcare of some kind? It's no too expensive for treatment and your meds?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/6 04:26:40 )
@Totalanimefan: I don't really care enough to get one at this point. I'll just watch a gameplay video. Lol. How are you?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/6 17:14:32 )
I apologize for disappearing. Life got busy, and I got Covid last week, but thankfully it was just like a bad cold. Hope everyone's doing well!

@SorrowTheMad: To answer your question what do I do for a living, I'm the Business Office Manager at an assisted living and memory care facility. In a nutshell, I do resident billing as well as employee HR things like payroll and such. I started at this company 6 years ago as a receptionist, which is where I resolved my phone anxiety, but I've also done serving in the dining room and activities with the residents. I've also learned how to do some maintenance things and learned a thing or two with clinical paperwork for the residents. So I wear a lot of hats. xD

I know cutting down on drinking can be challenging, but I believe if you really want to, you can do it! I hardly drink, myself. I'm a lightweight number one, but number two, I don't really feel the need to drink often. I think I have maybe one drink a week, IF that lol.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/6 18:20:51 )
@Aisukohi: Hey no worries about disappearing, life happens. Hope you're doing better now though :)

That's really cool! My mom did something similar, she started off as basically a janitor for a Title and Abstracting company and worked her way up to owning her own. :D Your job sounds challenging but as long as you enjoy it it's good :D

I've reduced my drinking a lot in the past couple weeks actually, I've been going out with friends and getting dinner almost every night. Having a drink is fine since I have to drive home after, so I won't overdo it. It's not easy but I'm getting there. I unfortunately have a high alcohol tolerance lol. A friend that I bowl with on Wednesdays says I drink Jameson "like it's water." Lol. But I'm working on it.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/6 18:40:02 )
@SorrowTheMad: Thanks, and feeling much better!!

That's awesome for your mom!! I do enjoy my job, although the accounting part for resident billing is my weakest area. I'm learning still though, as I just started this job title in January, so I'm sure I'll get better with it with more experience.

Good for you for working on yourself!! I would like to be more social outside of work. There are a lot of former coworkers that I'd love to hang out with sometime, but getting our schedules synced is pretty tough. Plus I don't drive, so that adds an obstacle lol. Another thing I've been meaning to do is try this D&D group that meets on Monday evenings. Been meaning to try to get into the game more, so I figure that's a good start.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.