Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 02:57:46 )

@The Bride: It's ok. Don't worry about it. ^^ Did you end up taking that nap?
@Aisukohi: Yes that did help. I was a little nervous before we got to the arena but then I was ok. I'm happy that they won too. They are number 1 right now too. What concert did you go to?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 03:04:01 )
@Totalanimefan: I was pretty nervous about the concert too. Not everyone was wearing their masks, but obviously it wasn't required. I wore mine the whole time though. Made it harder to sing along, but I'd do it again for sure lol. I saw Palaye Royale, and tickets were surprisingly cheap at $24.50 a pop (plus fees). I didn't recognize their opening band, which was called The Haunt, but they were pretty decent. That's pretty awesome that your team is doing so well!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 03:05:27 )

@Aisukohi: That sounds like it was fun. I know what you mean about not everyone keeping their mask on ^^; That happened yesterday and on the metro on the way to the arena.
Those were really cheap tickets. I think they are desperate for people so they are priced low.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 03:12:17 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, even though I've had 2 vaccines and had Covid, I'm still putting my mask up everywhere because I hate being sick that much lol.

Could be they were desperate, but honestly, it was such a special concert because I hadn't realized it was their first one since the pandemic started! I figured they'd been on the concert scene since late last year like many other artists, but nope, they'd been focusing on making new singles, which was great! Even though I'd started my symptoms that night getting back to the hotel and felt pretty miserable the day after, the concert was absolutely worth it and made me so happy to be back in one of my happy spaces (concerts in general make me SO happy)!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 03:27:40 )

@Aisukohi: Same ugh. I never want to get a cold again. I hate being sick.
That's great. I went to a video game concert in Aug and that was really emotional. It was the first time the band was performing since before the pandemic and it was my first time listening to live music since 2019.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 03:44:45 )
@Totalanimefan: no, I've been awake this whole time. But thank you for asking though, if I fall asleep now I'll probably be up in the early morning before 5am

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 03:46:31 )
@Totalanimefan: I get super annoyed at even the slightest symptom lol. I like my normal!

Yeah, it's amazing enjoying something for the first time in a long time. I'm missing our Idaho friends and family a lot, so maybe later this year or sometime next, we can fly over there, although flying right now makes me hella nervous even with the mask mandates.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 03:50:26 )

@The Bride: Are you on the east coast of the US (same time zone as me)? If so, it's a little early for bed. But I know you can make it. Just like one more hour and you can sleep.

@Aisukohi: I caught a cold from my in laws in England and I was soooo pissed like you couldn't believe. lol
Flying down to FL made me really nervous and in the Orlando airport sooo many people were crowding and not everyone was wearing a mask and all I could think was like get away from me and why are you all standing up really to board when they are only doing group one right now like wtf.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 04:06:51 )
@Totalanimefan: Granted a few of these are ports but PSX's Castlevania SotN, Witch and the Hundred Knight, some of the Mass Effect games, Bioshock Infinity, God of War, a bunch of random anime-and-or-JRPG games my brother left to me, Diablo III, and a few others I can't think of.

@Aisukohi: Oh for sure, and with the realtor friends so are we! We work basically alongside them, speeding and slowing when they do and stuff. I hope for everyone that things start to correct. It's gone on for long enough lol. I get that. Discord can be pretty simple once you get used to it, but I get it. Basically when people start a campaign on Discord they'll start a Server for it. They'll have a place for talking out of character, a channel for voice chat (usually, for the game) and an in-character channel (for the game, minus the voice). It's all self-contained too, so you won't have to look through a bunch of options to find this or that channel, it will all be under the one Server.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 04:11:16 )

@SorrowTheMad: I watched my husband play through all the Mass Effect games twice. Did you finish that series?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 04:11:29 )
@Totalanimefan: I'll probably stay up until maybe 11pm but it is still on the early side.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 04:17:35 )

@The Bride: I normally go to bed at midnight. ^^

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 05:50:29 )
@Totalanimefan: I went to bed before or right on midnight maybe a little after. But I woke up a few times.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 15:29:25 )

@The Bride: that’s no good. I don’t like waking up a bunch. How did you sleep last night?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 15:38:59 )
@Totalanimefan: not great it was too hot, and when I did fall asleep I kept on waking up every couple of hours, and then falling back to sleep.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 16:41:54 )

@sunny: You know here is always good ^^
@The Bride: Well that sucks. I'm surprised that it was too hot for you, do you live somewhere tropical?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 16:55:11 )
@Totalanimefan: no we still have 5 weeks of winter it is just in its warming stage, and then it will get snowy, and very cold out again. I can see grass again, and it is green when it should be covered in snow.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 17:11:49 )
    @Totalanimefan: ah yes! How is your studying going? Are you almost finished?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 17:56:00 )

@sunny: I'm 65% finished with my degree overall. Right now I'm taking a class that's a business simulation for 6 quarters of a start up company and you have to do everything and make all of the choices. Then you have to write two essays about it. I finished the first essay and I'm almost done with the 2nd. That's what I was doing for the last hour after I posted here last. ^^; Just one more section, and then a proof read and I'm good to go and submit it. If the essay passes, I pass the class and can move on to my next one. :)

@The Bride: Oh I see. It's fool's spring right now. We are having a nice day for winter here too. It's in the low 50's and it's sunny out. This weekend there is a slight chance of snow. For me at least, it's nice to have a small break from winter.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 18:06:10 )
@Totalanimefan: fools false spring trying to fake us out on giving out spring at all when we are still in winter. Your weather sounds very nice

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.